Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
yes of course thats why JanB stands out in history among white wives. I cant think of any other white woman who has turned on more white women to black men than her. She has 100s of vids that document it. You can imagine how many she recruited that was not of tape.
She was a true pioneer for the lifestyle!

And you are happy to help these women cheat ?
Lol well Thiers more to it. As we all fall into routine. Hubby got me into this lifestyle. Some of the most rediculous things actually come from men. My hubby agreed. So actually when gfs come over crying due to behavior of their hubby's it's actually hubby that makes thier eyes or thoughts wonder. I introduce and they follow if they care too. I don't agreed I cheating not at all but as hypocritic as it may be here I am but like hubby states it's not cheating with bbc

Lol well Thiers more to it. As we all fall into routine. Hubby got me into this lifestyle. Some of the most rediculous things actually come from men. My hubby agreed. So actually when gfs come over crying due to behavior of their hubby's it's actually hubby that makes thier eyes or thoughts wonder. I introduce and they follow if they care too. I don't agreed I cheating not at all but as hypocritic as it may be here I am but like hubby states it's not cheating with bbc
It is cheating if husband does not know about it AND it can destroy marriages.

This lifestyle is something that couples can and should do together! If you truly love your wife or girlfriend, then they should experience black men in the bedroom. I didn't want to deprive my wife of the experience!

Well I'm truly sorry if I have offended. They have every choice in world to say no. Weather thier hubby's cheat on them or not. I love my hubby. I can't stand when a woman even looks at him very handsome Hispanic man for his age well built and hung. This was his fetish. Either way if I have offended. This is a fun site. I don't agree on woman disrespecting thier man or not give ng thier husbands any loving. Yet not my place to judge so sorry you have your opinions just like others. So I answered the blog so be it.

Absolutely yes, Anna has introduced some of her friends, even without their men to know, to sexual experiences with black men. it was very exciting to see shares the bulls and how eagerly they drank their semen

lei.JPGamica 2.jpg70.jpgthumbnail-140.jpeg
Please login or become a member to view

amica.JPG

J'appartiens à un groupe relativement fermé et la seule façon pour une femme d'entrer dans le groupe est d'être amenée par l'une des femmes du groupe. Nous préférons tous la discrétion, donc généralement une femme sera présentée à l'un des taureaux par un membre féminin. Pour obtenir l'introduction, il doit y avoir un consensus entre les femmes. Si les choses se passent bien et qu'elle veut continuer, elle s'assimile petit à petit au groupe. Si elle ne peut pas être discrète, elle ne dépasse jamais le seul taureau qui l'a baisée en premier. Les mêmes règles de base s'appliquent aux nouveaux taureaux, sauf qu'ils doivent être approuvés par les taureaux du groupe.
☻️Je suis tout à faite d'accord discrétion du groupe de rigueur moi c'est c'est la sœur de mon mari qui ma présentée à ses amants noirs il y a des années de cela depuis ont est un petit groupe de 7 amies (🧖‍♀️marîées☻️ ça aussi pour nous c'est obligatoire) !!!! Et nous nous donnons mutuellement des prétextes valables pour nos rendez vous Bbc !!! Une règle la règle première aucun de nos maris cornus ne doivent jamais l'apprendre !!!!!!! 7 femmes heureuses quel bonheur que ses rendez vous avec nos chéris noirs 💖☻️

I’m not white but the most popular places that I met or “recruited” other girls (single and married) for BBC fun with my former dom was through connections I made at CrossFit and pole fitness classes lol

now those private convos between women at those classes would be incredibly erotic to hear

Back