Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
I'm in awe of how many of my wife's friends show interest, the married ones, the single one's the one's dating white men. I'm living a real dream and my wife will work on any friend that will get listen, sober or ******* although she says most of the conversations about sex with them come out when alcohol is being consumed. My wife has converted her fair share of white friends to trying BBC, although I will say even though I've known a few of them for many years and they always came across kinky the most recent conquest was the polar opposite. We've had a friend that my wife has known since grade school, I've known her for 30 plus years and thru three marriages as well. Never in one million years times 10 did I ever think my wife could get her to try BBC, this lady was two things, 1. I'll say it, a tad racist and # 2. seemed very sexually prude. Well, after her third divorce back in January and being alone for most of this year, she confided in my wife a few weeks back how lonely and horny she was and that she needed some good sex. Wife kept pouring the wine and eventually led to more talk about sex and into our lifestyle. Floored her but a few days later she asked the wife more about it and within the next few weekends, wife had her out, got to talking about sex again and telling her just how good casual sex with "bulls" that really know how to fuck can be. wife had already been talking to one of her fav bulls about this for days in advance to this "girls night out" and the second our friend in a drunken moment agreed to give it a go, the text was sent. Wife took her to a hotel bar we just happened to rent a room earlier in the day at just in case, got a few more drinks and Mr Young Bull came in and met them. Two rounds later, wife was texting me "mission accomplished" and our friend who has always complained to my wife that sex just didn't feel good had her first of many that evening orgasms and squirted many times making a huge mess on the bed. She thought it was because she was ******* and somewhat embarrassed about it but admitted she had never in her life had sex half that good and commented that OMG, his penis is like four or more of my past sexual relationship guys.

She liked it so much, she is now into letting me watch one of these times and my wife told her how heavenly having your pussy licked afterwards feels.....friend asked her, do the Bulls do that afterwards so wife had to explain to her, no, my husband loves to and it is the best orgasms of the night. So, intrigued again, I might just be licking fresh BBC bull cum from now a third MILF pussy soon. I wanted this to happen for 35 plus years, then got my wife to finally do it and feed me creampies, now here I am cleaning two of our close friends pussies while being teased about my little locked white dick and I cherish and love every second of it!

BTW, this week starting Sunday, my wife has fucked 3 bulls and Monday night during the Chargers/Raiders game, my wife and the married friend she converted fucked a couple bulls in our bedroom while I was left in the media room watching the game but was interrupted 5 times to clean up the bulls mess....3 times my wife, all cream pies and one cream pie plus a load on the tits and belly of our friend. Sounds too good to be true but I wished for this and for some lucky damn reason, my wishes have been answered and came true.
Not big on nutting in racist women but I do know personal experiences with the black love handle can give her an enlightenment moment

I have introduced 2 of my gf’s to the lifestyle by first telling them and pics and videos of my bulls fucking me. They both said it turns them on! One found her own black cock and the other I shared my bull and now she wants him to fuck her again! Black men, black cock and black cum is addicting! My Bull will be fucking us both tomorrow night, all night and hubby will give us an hour of time alone with him so we can both slurp on his horsecock for a while! Here we are the last time he fucked us together in a hotel room(hotel sex is the best) including on the balcony!

Last edited:
Yeah, a female friend just introduced me to her married friend last Thursday. We met at a restaurant, chop it up and the chemistry was good. So, definitely keep recruiting. Plus, other white women was looking, with curiosity. And we know what they say, " curiosity kills the cat" lol
was the married friend cheating ?

No, her hubby introduced her to the lifestyle. He wanted her to fuck black men, come to find out, she preferred black men anyways. I asked her what if wanted her to stop and she said " nope, he opened up pandora box and I 'm not going to stop; I love variety".

Yeah, a female friend just introduced me to her married friend last Thursday. We met at a restaurant, chop it up and the chemistry was good. So, definitely keep recruiting. Plus, other white women was looking, with curiosity. And we know what they say, " curiosity kills the cat" lol
Update, room is booked for this Thursday, she's very nervous, her first time in 20 years of terrible sex with hubby. She asked me to be patient and I will but from my past experience, she might get addicted. Lol

Yeah…it’s great way to find women who are compatible to “you” as a person, if the relationship goes beyond “Bull-Wife Sexing”. Women naturally recommend-out anyways if you’re on your job as well…take that as you will 😂.

I have several friends that I would love to bring into the lifestyle. The very conservative and normal wife and mom types. The ones who would be embarrassed if I ever even hinted that I found a black man attractive. I am too nervous to bring it up with any of them but I have often thought how hot it would be to have them over in the middle of the day when our husbands are at work and to just have them absolutely destroyed by some huge black cock.

Back