Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
When my husband and I are able to openly show our sexual desires for BBC to friends , or if any female friends ever find out and ask what it’s like to be fucked by a black guy who’s black cock is very much larger than my husbands. I wouldn’t hesitate to help them to join my husband and I with my BBC lover and his brother where they could watch my lover and i and if they wanted to try BBC my lover’s brother would be there for her
I would love to watch too.

Of course they should recruit. Some white women are hesitant to go black, and a good word from a lady friend or relative might be just enough to lead them to do it. I always appreciate it when a woman brings me a newbie whom she has convinced to give it a try -- or at least to meet me in person, see me, talk with me.

I think it would save a lot of time for the husband if a female friend or neighbor could introduce his wife to sex with black men and then both the wife and her friend bring the wife's husband into the lifestyle. I know for me that would be ideal. That way it would be her idea and I wouldn't have to convince her.
totally agree here. Our rules are that once i recruite another white female to sample some amazing BBC, if she is married, the second time has to include the hubby, either to watch or open discussions before/after. This saves countless dramatic episodes later... and adds to the excitement of cucking the hubbie.

Of course they should recruit. Some white women are hesitant to go black, and a good word from a lady friend or relative might be just enough to lead them to do it. I always appreciate it when a woman brings me a newbie whom she has convinced to give it a try -- or at least to meet me in person, see me, talk with me.
and nothing more exciting for the white female recruiter than to make the intro... watching the look in their eyes - the Bull and the new white female. If I'm lucky, i get to stay and help/watch! ;)

I would love to find a mature woman who my wife could relate to and could recruit my wife. If there are any women here who are in 40’s to 50’s and got a late start to being shared please reach out to me.

I am open to ideas of how to put you in contact with her.

I would love to find a mature woman who my wife could relate to and could recruit my wife. If there are any women here who are in 40’s to 50’s and got a late start to being shared please reach out to me.

I am open to ideas of how to put you in contact with her.
I know this works, the wife of a white bull caused my wife to have her first experience.
Hi thanks for the response! I believe it would get my wife thinking about it more hearing from someone who has experienced it. Having someone to discuss it with would definitely get it in her head.

if she is married, the second time has to include the hubby, either to watch or open discussions before/after. This saves countless dramatic episodes later... and adds to the excitement of cucking the hubbie.
So which do you you enjoy more: converting the wife to the BBC lifestyle or the hubby? I imagine convincing hubbies to have less or no more sex is very rewarding.

Of course they should and not just so that the bull can fuck both women......thats way too vanilla and a white boi's game.....bulls like to see another female present to carry out fluffing duties.....and ensure the dominant female is getting well attended to........my most favourite scenarios are 2 and female preparing and fluffing my cock for the main female......constantly cleaning cock and pussy and getting underneath the action doing pussy to mouth activity and then she gets her reward with a whole load of spunk to deal with....both cleaning cock and pussy

Happens quite a lot that they get one girl possibly a lil stoned a few strong drinks ect then getting her horny and naked then once she’s loving the bbc his friends start turning up also naked and surrounding them hands all over kissing everywhere next thing you know she’s got another bbc in her mouth and the first guy swapping places
And that’s it she’s getting gang fucked lol
A fantasy of mine !!!!

Back