Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
I have neighbors who are very conservative families. They are among the AfD sympathizers. Maybe a member. I and a good friend invited the wife to dinner. The woman never drinks alcohol. That evening she drank "non-alcoholic beer". Now there are alcoholic drinks that you can't taste in beer. The restaurant owner, with whom we had spoken before, also knew this. The effect came pretty quickly. The wife actually wanted to go home quickly. But we still "dragged" her to a pub. With a high proportion of black refugees. There she fell asleep at the bar. My friend and I failed to wake her up. So we had to make our way home alone. When leaving the bar I watched some guys mask their own balls. That was last July. The woman never spoke to us again. In October they moved to another city.
My wife and I are coming here for fuel for bedroom fantasies, hence our nickname. Interracial is just one of our things and not the number one, so we frequent other sites more and do not post here often, but this post above needs comment.
First off, you can ask anyone in my family, friends or at work that I am one of the most friendly guys you ever come across and I defused several sticky situations of others (e.g. Pub or concert) over time. But in the case of the members above, I would personally remake their faces Ork-style so that even their own Mums wouldn´t recognise them anymore and then drag them to the police, had they done something like that to my family!
They can be glad nobody went to the police, what they did was a criminal act! And no, the victims political opinions are NOT making this in any way right! Let me tell you compressed what you did:

First, with guilty intent you made someone *******, who did not want to ******* anything at all and you camouflaged the alcohol, that makes it worse! That is actually criminal intent in the eyes of the law. Then you *******, since the victim did not even want to go into a pub, a helpless person to this location and left her there. As said helplessly ******* and in no way able to defend herself, you stupid oxen left her there for whatever would happen. That is denial of assistance at the lowest and you could be hit with far nastier laws, since you made her helpless in the first place and with malicious intent. You are a prime example of Einstein´s theory that human stupidity is endless. It would have served you right, if someone would have gone to the police, since "friends" or better dregs like you I would not wish on my worst enemy!
I pity anyone knowing you!

Last edited:
I have neighbors who are very conservative families. They are among the AfD sympathizers. Maybe a member. I and a good friend invited the wife to dinner. The woman never drinks alcohol. That evening she drank "non-alcoholic beer". Now there are alcoholic drinks that you can't taste in beer. The restaurant owner, with whom we had spoken before, also knew this. The effect came pretty quickly. The wife actually wanted to go home quickly. But we still "dragged" her to a pub. With a high proportion of black refugees. There she fell asleep at the bar. My friend and I failed to wake her up. So we had to make our way home alone. When leaving the bar I watched some guys mask their own balls. That was last July. The woman never spoke to us again. In October they moved to another city.
You should befriend my wife lol
I’d love her to go on a girls night out clubbing with you hahahaha

my wife was pursuaded into having sex with a black guy and she told me that as they were making love the other white woman brought many more black men into the room all the other men had sex with her.
Happens quite a lot that they get one girl possibly a lil stoned a few strong drinks ect then getting her horny and naked then once she’s loving the bbc his friends start turning up also naked and surrounding them hands all over kissing everywhere next thing you know she’s got another bbc in her mouth and the first guy swapping places
And that’s it she’s getting gang fucked lol

Did she say

how many Where did it take place. How long you married
Hi married for 8 years it took place in a Holiday Inn in a city centre. We met the woman on a swinger website for a dare and we ended up meeting up with the recruiter who wanted to talk to my wife alone so after my wife told me she got on really well with her and trusted her so they met again and the next time she met my wife just them two at the same hotel and the business was carried out that evening.

Happens quite a lot that they get one girl possibly a lil stoned a few strong drinks ect then getting her horny and naked then once she’s loving the bbc his friends start turning up also naked and surrounding them hands all over kissing everywhere next thing you know she’s got another bbc in her mouth and the first guy swapping places
And that’s it she’s getting gang fucked lol
She said she was ok with one on one but felt very embarrased when the room started filling up with strange black men some of whom were very dark indeed and scared her.

This may have been said before, too many pages to sort through, but I think it is like anything we love. We have a favorite restaurant, we talk about it. Our subdivision is wonderful, and maybe the best, the make of our car, it is great. We talk it up. Same with this. We love what we do, and to some, not all, we tell it to. Especially to those who might seem receptive to hearing about it. Exciting to think, if I let her know about what fun it is, she might enjoy it also. That is a turn on. For others to embrace what we love. I think even if we want to discuss it, most of us can tell if to whom we are speaking are receptive to it. We can usually tell right away if they are not wanting to hear it, then, change the subject. If interested, bits here and there, and then, WHAM! They are interesting and wanting to try.

Back