Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
I've talked to and gotten a few of my friends to loosen up and open their minds up a little bit. It's a process. It's not what white boys seem to think it is. It's a bit like when you stop drinking or start going to church, and you just find yourself doing a whole lot better. People notice, and when they ask, you just be honest about what's changed in your life that's put that big smile on your face. And some of them are interested in joining you on the trip. :) I've gotten a couple pretty fun/funny/hot stories out of it but I'm not like, proselytizing.
You should post your experiences

Ok. I hope that you are not insinuating that I am somehow trying to break up a marriage. It seems you are, since you chose to quote my post as an intro to your tale of woe. Just know this, my friend was (and still is) single, she just happens to have discovered that dating black men is enjoyable. Nothing more, nothing less. Please, don't lump me and my personal experiences in with your unfortunate happenings...they are not at all related. What's more, I am sure there was more to your marital demise than her just up and leaving you for another man. It is fine to be hurt, scorned, or otherwise resentful, just do it without mentioning me, please. Thank you.
I apologize for selecting your comment to include with my comment. It certainly was not you who my comments were directed toward. However, it is very similar to the original version to which I referred. I could not find the original since there are so many pages of posts on here and the comments were from months or maybe even a year ago. Having said that, I do believe that recruiting other women to go black can have very serious consequences to long-standing relationships. When a woman tries to convince other women to try interracial there is always the potential for breaking up established relationships. The woman that you converted was single (assuming with no boyfriend) so there was no harm. But the next woman may not be so free of relations. The woman to whom I refer in my previous comment seemed to be understanding of the pain of my having been cheated upon since she also had been a victim of cheating herself. But then she went on in a subsequent post to tell about married friends whom she had recruited and whose husbands were totally in the dark. Sexual relations can be a very powerful tool in destroying marriages and relationships.

Back