should white wives cheat on their husbands with black men?

should white wives cheat on their husbands with black men?

• Total voters
I got my wife to talk to me about flirting/having sex with other guys. Finally i told her we could just fond an online site. I "happened" to find this one with her. She told me shes not at all attracted to black guys. Got her to admit light skin guys are maybe ok. She even said knowing that i think its ok for her to fuck aomeone else "took pressure off her". Anyone have ideas of sites that i could break her into?? And yes she is the one on my avatar

break thru is not break, let her float to this lifestyle while you cherish your relationship, and DO LOTS of talk, trust, listen, work a LOT with her ...

I got my wife to talk to me about flirting/having sex with other guys. Finally i told her we could just fond an online site. I "happened" to find this one with her. She told me shes not at all attracted to black guys. Got her to admit light skin guys are maybe ok. She even said knowing that i think its ok for her to fuck aomeone else "took pressure off her". Anyone have ideas of sites that i could break her into?? And yes she is the one on my avatar
ask her what types of men she would enjoy and ask her if she wants just some one for sex or maybe dating. Try placing and add or browse adds on dating sites and be prepared to wait. Tell her it would be okay if she were to find a man by herself say by going out and picking up a guy for the first time. Once she does fuck another man it is done and you will have to live with it

I think it would be great if white women had the freedom to have sex with any number of black men with or without their husband's knowledge or consent. If such a cultural expectation were widespread, there wouldn't be any hard feelings about it. White guys would simply be used to their wives being flirted with and having them spend a few nights a week away.
So true! Not even cheating BC he was black :)

My wife always dressed like a black man's slut. Ppl asked her do you date black guys, she'd say no. But I suspected different. No decade later it all makes sense. Now she owns up to fancying bbc. She wants to go out by her self and find bbc to date and play with. She incouraged me to go and find a slut of my own too. I told her I'd rather wait home for her. She's hesitant as of yet. I don't get sex any more so she's pushing me to desperation. Don't know how long I can take it?

I see this from a different prospective. My future wife will not cheat on me and nor will I.
As I am in control of our relationship I will tell her who to fuck, so for me its not cheating.

The cheating is nonexistent when the wife gets to show her hubby what a real Black Cock looks like.

I got into cuckoldry because I got cheated on, hurt a lot - but then chose acceptance over hate and negativity. I found I just loved women too much to want to restrict and deny them. A woman is best, and happiest, when fully expressing her sexuality. Looking at this makes me think "Who would deny a woman this cock?!" Honestly? Some people would say cuckolds are not real men, but I don't feel I'd not be a real human to try to stop a woman who had a chance to experience this.

I would say yes if the wife wasn't satisfied and the husband was boring in bed. Some women say they want a BBC but its more of a fantasy and become obsessed with hearing stories about the lifestyle but feel guilty about the possibility of cheating, which could be understandable because ******* may be involved and the years the two have been married. However; I say let him know how you need to be fucked. if that doesn't get him to fuck you right then I say find that BBC and cheat. Use that cock until that pussy feeling good and tender. So, cheat and happy fucking!

I don't think the color has anything to really do with cheating, does it? If a woman (or man) is not getting sexually satisfied at home, then they're likely to cheat; I don't think the color of the one they cheat with will matter in the overall scheme of things. Now, if a white wife is convinced that she's got to experience the "dark side" to fulfill her curiousity, so be it.
But, as a married man, I wouldn't care what color the guy is that my wife cheats with, I'm still going to "******* 'em both!" ... and if I'm lucky, I'll catch 'em in the act and can ******* 'em both with one shot of my 357 magnum and save a 70 cent bullet. LOL ! ;)

I agree with most everything you said here, except for the "******* 'em both!" part.

I agree with most everything you said here, except for the "******* 'em both!" part.
MacNfries often forgets where he's at. Probably things this is a political rally.
Well, I guess putting the "LOL" at the end of that comment wasn't clear enough for some that it was meant as a bit of humor. My humor tends to be a bit dry sometimes, I know. That was posted over 3 years ago, by the way. I would never ******* my wife or her lover ... just kick her sorry ass out of the house, unless, of course, it was Dsoul, then I'd be tempted to spend three or four .357 magnum hollow points on him ... and they're .80 cents these days ... inflation.
GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif... "That's $3.20... wow, I wonder if Dsoul is worth that much lead?"

Back