should white wives cheat on their husbands with black men?

should white wives cheat on their husbands with black men?

• Total voters
Probably not a popular response but I would say probably not. I’ve seen cheating end many relationships. Granted they may have not been that sound if either party is cheating. We were in the lifestyle for years and the lasting couples are those who took the time to talk over everything. Easier than one might think from the female point. Many guys think and have fantasies that they may or may not have shared. Test the water. You might just find you’re of a single mind. I’ve always been a bit of a nympho my husband says. I think he sometimes was thankful for the help. Never into other women but if you follow my artwork you get my point. Swingers parties with plenty of single males or even all male parties. Blacks sure thing we saw them as no different from others. Some might get their bubble busted but I can assure you their not all hung. Except for one they were all polite and more than willing to please. If anything that was the biggest difference the majority wanted to make me enjoy it as much as they did. Not sure if that’s a color thing, if so I liked it. In a way I think it might be. I say this because of conversations with black women who told me the white men really worked them over.

If a hubby sees his wife wearing a cuckold outfit in front of him, isn't that enough of a statement to let him know what she wants, and that she's going to get it one way or another, with or without his involvement?

[/QUOTE

Everything works well most times with the hubby’s assistance. 70% of the reason(s) why any wife can be seduced into this lifestyle is achieved most often with a hubby’s help. Not unless the wife has a sexually-independent state of mind and knows what she wants more than her hubby does

I see a lot of post about cheating. I guess there are men who are OK with this but My question to the women who visit this site is If the shoe was or is on the other foot would you feel the same. Yes I know this is a cuckold site but that means she has the husbands permission. To me cheating is you don't have you husbands permission and you are doing it behind his back.

My wife and I are into the hot wife scene more that cuckold scene. We make decisions together and if one of us objects to the others choice then we don't play. Some times I get a feeling she may miss about someone and I let her know. I am always there for the hookup and it is a must. One time we met a new man and after several hookups she wanted to see him again. After explaining why I felt we should not continue with him. I saw he continued to push the bounders we had set up with him. I explained that was the reason why. If she continued to see him it would be against my better judgement. She could have and cheated on me. Then she realized I was looking out for her and not being possessive.

Put the shoe on the other foot. If he came to you and asked if he could have a woman on the side and put you in the same cuckold position you want to put him in then how would you feel if he wanted to cheat?

I think it would be great if white women had the freedom to have sex with any number of black men with or without their husband's knowledge or consent. If such a cultural expectation were widespread, there wouldn't be any hard feelings about it. White guys would simply be used to their wives being flirted with and having them spend a few nights a week away.

I think it would be great if white women had the freedom to have sex with any number of black men with or without their husband's knowledge or consent. If such a cultural expectation were widespread, there wouldn't be any hard feelings about it. White guys would simply be used to their wives being flirted with and having them spend a few nights a week away.
Are you ready to support them, feed them, cloth them and the rest of the stuff that you do to support you wife. I have no problem if we have an agreement for her to play on the side that it happens. If you want to live with that OK. If you want to do it behind my back or my knowledge then you can take over the whole package.

The assumption with most wives that cheat is that their husbands won't ever support them in venturing into this lifestyle if they become aware of their desires. I've communicated with plenty of wives who often use this same excuse. Always they're afraid to let their husband know.

17049524748_eae0537935_o.jpg

I fear loosing my boyfriend
most, many women think that way at the beginning, and mayby men too, its natural feeling, insecure, dooing something that you cant knwo what happens, if you fuck other and and your hubby wants it, most important is to after bf has gone or even at the moment pay attention and give him affection and sex if yyou all feel so, bit humiliation is not bad when sex is going on , hubby takes humilaiton well when hes aroused, yet in normal life things are different as it is with all parties....wife, husband, lovers...take care of your mans feelings and hes dick and he wont leave you...

In a happy marriage "cheating" is not even to be considered. Enabling each partners happiness is the goal. That may well include condoning and even facilitating his/her obtaining sexual enjoyment in various ways.
In an unhappy situation, seeking gratification should not be labelled cheating.

Back