should white wives cheat on their husbands with black men?

should white wives cheat on their husbands with black men?

• Total voters
Well, I guess putting the "LOL" at the end of that comment wasn't clear enough for some that it was meant as a bit of humor. My humor tends to be a bit dry sometimes, I know. That was posted over 3 years ago, by the way. I would never ******* my wife or her lover ... just kick her sorry ass out of the house, unless, of course, it was Dsoul, then I'd be tempted to spend three or four .357 magnum hollow points on him ... and they're .80 cents these days ... inflation.
View attachment 959189... "That's $3.20... wow, I wonder if Dsoul is worth that much lead?"

No worries Mac, I should have paid closer attention to the LOL. And yes, it's an older post but still true. Of course you wouldn't ******* anybody, you're well established in life with too much to lose.

Not a cheater....that's low. Why cheat when you can get all the black dick you want with your husbands approval...or at least acceptance. You know how to work your husband ladies.
Couldn't agree more ! Cheating is wrong, hurtful and just plain awful. We have two rules, I am always to know about it and I have my choice if I want to watch. Nothing behind my back, period.

I don't agree with cheating . . . however, let's be honest here: I know plenty of husbands who instigate their wives to cheat on them if only just to say that she's somehow cucked them.

I don't know, Mac.
If you really stop and think about this:
1. If your wife ain't getting what she needs at home, then that means you are partly responsible.
2. Why smoke the dude when he is just taking care of the business you didn't or couldn't, for YOU?
3. Is some bitch that would violate your trust really worth wasting $.70 on? (Not to mention 20 years.)

Cheaper and healthier to just walk.
You killed his full argument.

Absolutely not. It should be a consensual thing between the husband and the wife. While my wife only has sex with her lover, I don't see it as cheating as it was an agreed upon arrangement. If she's fucking another man without your knowledge, that's cheating and there's no excuse for it even if the husband is a cuckold. Besides that, if the husband is a cuckold, there's no reason for the wife to hide it from him. If she does then she has other things on her mind other than cuckolding.

Well, I guess putting the "LOL" at the end of that comment wasn't clear enough for some that it was meant as a bit of humor. My humor tends to be a bit dry sometimes, I know. That was posted over 3 years ago, by the way. I would never ******* my wife or her lover ... just kick her sorry ass out of the house, unless, of course, it was Dsoul, then I'd be tempted to spend three or four .357 magnum hollow points on him ... and they're .80 cents these days ... inflation.
View attachment 959189... "That's $3.20... wow, I wonder if Dsoul is worth that much lead?"

Keep your dry with to yourself. If I need humor, I'll read a newspaper.

Back