should white wives cheat on their husbands with black men?

should white wives cheat on their husbands with black men?

• Total voters
OK reality check here! As I have mentioned in my past posts--I am a black bull for 4 couples and insist that the hubby is 100% aware that we are hooking up. Everyone's safety must come first....
If the wife brings it up or even better---figures out a way to have her husband bring it up then they can move forward. Especially once hubby realizes it is only sex (great sex mind you) and that she is not going to leave him or cheat on him---everyone will get what they want. I don't want to make you think that me and the hubby's are like best friends or anything--but we get along (have had a beer with a couple of them but that's bout it). In the big picture it really is all about the wife---as long we (husband and me) keep her happy things will remain great.
Great reality check James, cheating will always lead to problems that can destroy the family. The wife picked her husband for certain characteristics. If he is not sexually adequate or even if she needs more than she should tell him that and also tell him how she is going to fix the situation. If he loves her he will man up and let her have a lover and remain as a monogamous partner.

you should drop hints to hubby he might like it i know i would love it if my wife would do this but she knows i would love it
Risky business here. Wives know husbands. Always better if its the husbands own idea to bring her to black. However , unless its already a lost cause ( ie just don't go there ). Most wives can slowly and carefully bring their husbands along to her enjoyment of BBC. Adding a black dildo to bedroom activities usually works well to move things along. Husband sees her stronger, better orgasms from the BBC dildo.

Letting your wife cheat on you can often be a risky business most husbands would be unwilling to recover from. I always assume the best way a husband can inspire his wife to cheat is letting her cheat on him in his presence.

But Dsoul, I don't look at it as cheating if the hubby knows about it and want's to watch.. wouldn't you agree to that..? And do others agree with me also..?

It depends.
If she had a romantic relationship with another man, i would feel awful, but if she was just fucking and she still loved me then Id definately forgive her for it.
humans have needs and desires, i can only love her for persuing them. Id probably be shocked if both of us never got tempted by our desires at least once in our lives.

It depends.
If she had a romantic relationship with another man, i would feel awful, but if she was just fucking and she still loved me then Id definately forgive her for it.
humans have needs and desires, i can only love her for persuing them. Id probably be shocked if both of us never got tempted by our desires at least once in our lives.
Very True words.

If my wife cheated & came home & was honest about it I wouldn't be mad I would ask if it was satisfying & glad she had the experience why be mad she came home & was honest I mean if she did & didn't tell me I would be pissed

Back