Should white men offer their wives to Black men...

Ofcourse! It would make her happier than she's ever been, it would make the superior black alpha king satisfied and happy. And u should be happy knowing U helped a superior black man get some pussy and that the woman u love is getting her guts rearranged and being satisfied in a way u could never satisfy her. Sounds like a win win for all parties in my book
Perhaps but there should be much more beyond sex: the Black guys should claim any ideal women as wives and successfully apart of society with respect from all others based upon their position in society based on their employment, their high income, and knowledge that they possess.

Nice idea but a night in the sack with her cannot neither undo centuries of slavery nor decades of racism that followed. :unsure:
why are we surrounded by uninformed people, first every salves was sold into slavery by other blacks (one tribe conquering another in Africa), second at the height of slavery only 2.6% of white people in America owned slaves, third over 200,000 white men dyed to free the slaves they are owed nothing

why are we surrounded by uninformed people, first every salves was sold into slavery by other blacks (one tribe conquering another in Africa), second at the height of slavery only 2.6% of white people in America owned slaves, third over 200,000 white men dyed to free the slaves they are owed nothing

Just stop it. It's about more than the numbers and stats of slavery and you know it!

Perhaps but there should be much more beyond sex: the Black guys should claim any ideal women as wives and successfully apart of society with respect from all others based upon their position in society based on their employment, their high income, and knowledge that they possess.
Totally agree sir. Black men are just so superior in general all I ment is that they deserve many women and should be respected and worshiped by all.

Maybe so, but we have to undo all the crimes done within North American history before we can undo the crimes perpetrated in Africa and historically as the Roman Empire had slaves, and so did other empires that preceeded them too.

Maybe so, but we have to undo all the crimes done within North American history before we can undo the crimes perpetrated in Africa and historically as the Roman Empire had slaves, and so did other empires that preceeded them too.

In ancient history, it was dark skinned people who built the Egyptian empire and the enslaved many light skinned people.
History repeats itself and comes full circle

Nice idea but a night in the sack with her cannot neither undo centuries of slavery nor decades of racism that followed. :unsure:
You nailed it, and may I add that to "offer your wife up as property" is suggesting another form of slavery if we want to be real about it. Bash me if you want but thats the hard fact. It is definitely not a solution to anything.
Discovering this lifestyle has been something that we felt gave us such a new and exciting freedom but it is so disheartening to find that even this has to be about racism and reparation. Don't get me wrong, we both agree slavery was wrong and should have never happened but offering me up as a sacrifice is NOT going to happen. This lifestyle should be what its meant to be, a beautiful and natural thing between consenting adults. Not something that should be demeaning and cheap.

You nailed it, and may I add that to "offer your wife up as property" is suggesting another form of slavery if we want to be real about it. Bash me if you want but thats the hard fact. It is definitely not a solution to anything.
Discovering this lifestyle has been something that we felt gave us such a new and exciting freedom but it is so disheartening to find that even this has to be about racism and reparation. Don't get me wrong, we both agree slavery was wrong and should have never happened but offering me up as a sacrifice is NOT going to happen. This lifestyle should be what its meant to be, a beautiful and natural thing between consenting adults. Not something that should be demeaning and cheap.
I see your point, but we like the fast and nasty aspect of it.

Should white men offer their wives to black men?

Yes they should. It was once said "there is no greater love than for man to lay his life down for his friends". Then there is greater gesture of generosity and friendliness to a black man than for a man to lay his wife down for his pleasure"!

A man's wife is his most valuable and precious possession and an extension of himself. To share that precious part of himself with us black men is a privilege and an honor deeper than words can express. The best way to show our appreciation is to treat that lovely lady to as much pleasure as she can handle! 😘

Should white men offer their wives to black men?

Yes they should. It was once said "there is no greater love than for man to lay his life down for his friends". Then there is greater gesture of generosity and friendliness to a black man than for a man to lay his wife down for his pleasure"!

A man's wife is his most valuable and precious possession and an extension of himself. To share that precious part of himself with us black men is a privilege and an honor deeper than words can express. The best way to show our appreciation is to treat that lovely lady to as much pleasure as she can handle! 😘
Ironic for an heterosexual Black male to say what if she says "Hell no?!" I would think she would have some input in the matter? Otherwise #metoo is meaningless, and worse yet without her consent it would be just as slavery where us Black guys would be perpetrating the same crimes White guys did to our ancestors? :unsure:

Last edited:
Back