Should the cuckold be cut off from sex

After what might be years and years of poor sex, never having an orgasm, and not being able to feel her husbands small penis in her pussy, resentment will build because he cums every time. She'll want to seek her pleasure elsewhere, and as far as I'm concerned, she has every right to do so, especially if hubby hasn't done anything to enhance her sexual experiences. If a guy cums, then rolls over and goes to sleep while his wife is only about 20% of the way to her orgasm, she's not going to be happy.
This isn't about the husband who doesn't try, or allow to go elsewhere. This is about cutting him off.

It depends, but some cuckolds over time gets cuckold as the wife engages more deeply into the lifestyle. That has been the case for us, we started with sloppy seconds to be completly cut off for about year now.
Obviously it depends lot on the cucks response to it, i found it very arousing and intresting as we were thru it.

My wife very rarely has sex with me. My situation is the most difficult when she doesn't have a lover to keep her sexually satisfied which is our current status. We still love each other very much, best friends, and can't sleep without the other in bed with us...but she will do without sex instead of letting me "use her pussy to masturbate" I used to try so hard to make her cum. Eat her pussy, finger her gspot till my arm cramped, tried all sorts of positions trying to get my thin 5.5" to hit the right spot but never could get her off with any consistency. Finding the cuckold lifestyle took so much pressure off and I suspect many husbands feel the same way. Sure he misses the feeling of your warm wet pussy around his little dick but as long as you keep his denial in the context of cuckolding, continue to fuck other men, and keep his feelings of inadequacy directly relatable to the fetish he will likely continue to support and love you, even if you cut him off completely. When the tease and denial stops, the sex with other men stops...then it begins to just feel like an asexual, boring old couple marriage and that's when a husband will start looking for an alternative. People don't understand how much sexual fulfillment a cuckold gains from watching, listening to, and helping his wife have fulfilling sexual experiences. The worst thing my wife could do, as far as my sexual needs are concerned, would be to stop cuckolding me. I wonder if other husbands feel the same way? I wonder if most cuckolds would admit that they'd rather be totally denied your pussy than have you lose your lust for bigger better cock?

People don't understand how much sexual fulfillment a cuckold gains from watching, listening to, and helping his wife have fulfilling sexual experiences. The worst thing my wife could do, as far as my sexual needs are concerned, would be to stop cuckolding me. I wonder if other husbands feel the same way? I wonder if most cuckolds would admit that they'd rather be totally denied your pussy than have you lose your lust for bigger better cock?

This is an interesting angle for me. While I absolutely would choose my wife's pussy if she gave me the ultimatum, one of the reasons why her and i are having so much fun with this fantasy specifically is because, in our previous swinging life, I got a little too close to one of our married, full swap partners and it almost cost us the relationship. With her and BBC, I don't have any fears of something similar happening because the more she gets into and the deeper she dives, the more i like it. It wasn't the same way when i would be with other women.

I would start with 5 days. And when he is aloud to have sex with her, Her black man must be present, so she can have some real dick instead and he can show him how she really likes to fuck.
I agree with you. That would work. How long should she increase to? What about limiting things acts. No penetration and she decides when to give blowjobs and handjobs. I think that would teach the cuck their place

Occasional penatration till she no longer wants it from him. Blowjobs and handjobs at her discretion. And cucks tongue should always be available for clean up.
What if didn't want to stop penetration? I know that sounds unlikely but i found women here on this site that still fuck their husbands despite cucking them. And they are years into this

Back