Should the cuckold be cut off from sex

For those who are cucks and cuckoldresses do you think the husband should be cut off from sex and why?

It is not a rule of thumb. It is what you both want. If he likes to be cut off, then it is no problem. If he says he doesn't want to be cut of and you still do it, then be prepared for a divorce. Seen it happen a lot of times.
The key here is, communicate.

All the people telling you that it worked for them is because they wanted it. If it is ******, then prepare for disaster.

my thinking is I agree for the most part. my only view on say cutting them off completely from say blowjobs penetration ect is might make them not miss it. We may know our place and it makes the wife happy and the bull happy. Yet wouldn't that over time make us not want her as much?

I happen to love being cut off. I haven't had a blow job to completion from my wife since 1983. I've always preferred hand jobs or vaginal sex over blow jobs, so it doesn't make any difference to me if I get one or not. For the last 5 years, intercourse has been almost non-existent, and I've been told I won't be inside a woman again. Masturbation is also forbidden. I'm a premature ejaculator, so I was usually cumming on the first or second stroke going inside a pussy, especially after very long periods of denial. I'm presently at 22 months pussy-free, and like blow jobs, I no longer miss pussy. I can barely even remember what it feels like inside a woman anymore. As long as I'm getting hand jobs, I'm good. They're the only way I can cum now.

I haven't had a blow job to completion from my wife since 1983. I've always preferred hand jobs or vaginal sex over blow jobs, so it doesn't make any difference to me if I get one or not. For the last 5 years, intercourse has been almost non-existent, and I've been told I won't be inside a woman again. Masturbation is also forbidden. I'm a premature ejaculator, so I was usually cumming on the first or second stroke going inside a pussy, especially after very long periods of denial. I'm presently at 22 months pussy-free, and like blow jobs, I no longer miss pussy. I can barely even remember what it feels like inside a woman anymore. As long as I'm getting hand jobs, I'm good. They're the only way I can cum now.
Doesn't she want u to remember what u r missing though?

What changed?
Coming home to have hubby fuck me with his little dick was sooo boring after just getting fucked good. Started putting him in cock cage so he can suffer through it. Kept telling him how useless his dick is and now he agrees, cutting off is the best.
However, licking my pussy clean is a must and he will always be required to do that.

Coming home to have hubby fuck me with his little dick was sooo boring after just getting fucked good. Started putting him in cock cage so he can suffer through it. Kept telling him how useless his dick is and now he agrees, cutting off is the best.
However, licking my pussy clean is a must and he will always be required to do that.
does he enjoy clean up or do you just not give a fuck and make him do it?

This seems to be a popular topic and it's one I enjoy.

My wife has fully cut me off from sex with her and I fully understand and agree with it. I was unable to satisfy her and it meant she wasn't having a fulfilling sex life. Now she gets all the sex she can handle from her boyfriends and she's much happier.
are you happy though with that?

Back