Should the cuckold be cut off from sex

He is glad to get sloppy seconds and I love only allowing him to fuck me after I’ve been fucked.
I discussed this with hubs as an option a long while ago. But I decided to cut him off for a period before I had any bulls to see how it felt cutting him off. Loved, adored the power exchange and it really turned me on so I decided to buy his first cage and cut him off.
Jxoxoxo

I discussed this with hubs as an option a long while ago. But I decided to cut him off for a period before I had any bulls to see how it felt cutting him off. Loved, adored the power exchange and it really turned me on so I decided to buy his first cage and cut him off.
Jxoxoxo
I love dominant women who take charge like you have told me. they know what they want and know what they don't need.

I happen to love being cut off. I haven't had a blow job to completion from my wife since 1983. I've always preferred hand jobs or vaginal sex over blow jobs, so it doesn't make any difference to me if I get one or not. For the last 5 years, intercourse has been almost non-existent, and I've been told I won't be inside a woman again. Masturbation is also forbidden. I'm a premature ejaculator, so I was usually cumming on the first or second stroke going inside a pussy, especially after very long periods of denial. I'm presently at 22 months pussy-free, and like blow jobs, I no longer miss pussy. I can barely even remember what it feels like inside a woman anymore. As long as I'm getting hand jobs, I'm good. They're the only way I can cum now.
I love giving blow jobs. I used to do this for hubs all the time. I used to make him ******* pineapple juice to see if it would make his come sweeter. It really does. I didn't mind the taste of his come anyway but it really does make a difference.
Any ladies here who want to change the taste i can vouch got it.
J
Xoxoxo

I love giving blow jobs. I used to do this for hubs all the time. I used to make him ******* pineapple juice to see if it would make his come sweeter. It really does. I didn't mind the taste of his come anyway but it really does make a difference.
Any ladies here who want to change the taste i can vouch got it.
J
Xoxoxo
Does your bulls cum taste bother you?

My Wife has cut me off completely. She didn’t start off like that - initially she still gave me sex immediately afterwards & at various other times depending on the frequency she was able to be with a lover. The more she was with her lover, the less frequent I was able to be with her sexually. She finally came to the realization that sex with me was really just “wasting her time & energy”.
There are mixed feelings on this obviously, but as the cuckold - once you’ve seen your wife actually pleased sexually by a better endowed & much more verile lover, it really diminishes the pleasure I feel when I try to have sex with her because I know the entire time that it isn’t physically satisfying her...
Always wanting her pleased & satisfied - eventually I accepted this to be my new reality. Nowadays, even if she goes a few weeks without - she doesn’t even view me as a intercourse option (although she does still allow me to assist & kiss on her with her vibrator or shower head).

We've gone over this before, probably more than once.

Men who are inadequate at intercourse, for any number of reasons, too small, cum too fast, lack of skills, or other reasons, only create frustration which soon turns to resentment for the women. When the woman finds and experiences a superior lover, it's easy to understand why she doesn't want inferior sex anymore from her husband. I'm cut off from sex and receive hand jobs only for the first two reasons I listed above, and agree it's the right thing for my wife to do.
If there is resentment for something you can't control, then she's crap for a spouse.

If there is resentment for something you can't control, then she's crap for a spouse.

After what might be years and years of poor sex, never having an orgasm, and not being able to feel her husbands small penis in her pussy, resentment will build because he cums every time. She'll want to seek her pleasure elsewhere, and as far as I'm concerned, she has every right to do so, especially if hubby hasn't done anything to enhance her sexual experiences. If a guy cums, then rolls over and goes to sleep while his wife is only about 20% of the way to her orgasm, she's not going to be happy.

After what might be years and years of poor sex, never having an orgasm, and not being able to feel her husbands small penis in her pussy, resentment will build because he cums every time. She'll want to seek her pleasure elsewhere, and as far as I'm concerned, she has every right to do so, especially if hubby hasn't done anything to enhance her sexual experiences. If a guy cums, then rolls over and goes to sleep while his wife is only about 20% of the way to her orgasm, she's not going to be happy.
No woman should have to lay there, legs open, waiting for it to be over.

Back