Should the cuckold be cut off from sex

The cuckold should not be permitted to cum more than once a month and not touch his wife at all for two days before and two days after her lover fucks her. Cleaning her and her bull is something he should do each time.
You mean any physical contact with the wife? Or just sexual?

My husband and I have progressed to the point that he no longer penetrates me with his dick in my pussy or my ass. I have also largely weaned him off the partial blowjobs that I used to give him, and I give him handjobs quite rarely. He is still allowed to relieve himself with his hands in my presence or on his own. We still make love in other ways. He can use his hands and his mouth on me everywhere, and when it is time to penetrate me, he uses one or two of my favorite BBC dildos. This allows us to maintain intimacy, but at the same time heighten his chronic state of arousal and accentuate my desire for other, better cocks.

That is one of his duty's. But no way will i agree that Black men should'nt eat pussy. Cucks job is prep and clean up of the pussy. Albeit while giving pleasure.

Bulls can do what ever they want, cuckold do what ever they are told. You may have noticed that Bull is always capital B because they deserve it. cuckold are always with a small c because they deserve nothing special.

This isn't about the husband who doesn't try, or allow to go elsewhere. This is about cutting him off.

Some women are so sick of getting really poor sex, they're happy never touching their husbands again because she now finds him physically repulsive. That's one reason why they cut them off, if they even choose to stay with them. Sometimes, their new lover wants the woman to himself, so he'll have her cut her hubby off, which may or may not be permanent. Men and women change. It happens every day.

Back