Should the cuckold be cut off from sex

Yeah I have this fantasy about my wife being in our bed with a Superior Black Bull and calling me in the room and ****** to show myself in lingerie and a chastity cage. - then telling me the Bull told her to let him have the key!
And i take it he never lets you cum

I fucked my wife after ten months of not being inside her.
She woke me by stroking my dick Christmas morning and I thought I’d be getting a hand job. But after I got hard she told me I could put it in her.
She lay back, opened her legs and and told me “time for your Christmas fuck.”
I lasted three minutes which is pretty good for me. She didn’t smile or make fun of me, but was sweet and caring. She didn’t cum and told me it was okay to finish. I did.
Her reaction to my penitrating her did not even come close to the reaction she has when she takes black cocks.
Just putting my dick where all the black cocks cum was really hot.

I think often sexual intimacy is often over looked. A cuck does not have to have penatrative sex to have intimacy and his sexual needs should never be over looked. It is a given that sex between him and his partner will change and be different from what it had been.
One example would be the cuckold and hotwife enjoying a cuckolds erection. No ejaculation or penetration is required, just the simple foreplay of playing with it, a little edging and keeping him hard.
A cuckold will come to adjust and enjoy this attention and focus on the simple pleasure of being erect.

Quite simply, if the lady prefers it that way, then YES; if she doesn't, then NO.

That said, I think most cuckolds and bulls would agree that the ideal answer is YES when it comes to any activity involving a penis. I call it the "lesbian test": if it's something a lesbian lover might do, it's fine, otherwise no.
Yes, initially and for some time hubby is best kept in chastity for purpose of submission, acceptance, emasculation and humiliation. When he is fully accepting of his status as a femboy bottom, the wife may allow him some release as she sees fit.

Back