Should the cuckold be cut off from sex

For those who are cucks and cuckoldresses do you think the husband should be cut off from sex and why?
I think it depends on what you mean by sex. I am completely and entirely cut off from penetration and blowjobs. I get handjobs usually in some kind of humiliating way or including pain (which turns me on) but usually it's receiving some kind of stimulation or play and verbal humiliation while I masturbate. Usually it's me who has to touch my penis and since I'm semi-impotent, I can orgasm but not get very hard, we refer to it as my "little mouse." Wife gets any kind of sex with anyone she wants, any time she wants. I have no say in this and I like it that way. As to why - my denial fetish aligns with her view that I am terrible at sex (I suck at it but not for lack of trying) and it turns us both on. The underlying core of a cuckold BDSM relationship is that regardless of how you frame it these things have to turn both partners on or they aren't sustainable. I'm lucky to have someone who understands me - I'm happiest when denied penetration and treated as undeserving of sex. But I still get to cum and that doesn't ruin it for her.

Never cut your cuckold off. You might let him go second, you might let him keep you warmed up while the bull recovers, you might insist that he wear condums.
I think this shows a good point. It's different for every couple. For many cuckold couples, penetration is still important, although it might be only with condoms, or only sloppy seconds.

For other couples, it works to cut the cuckold off. I'm cut off from penetration and blowjobs, and I only occasionally get handjobs with a condom. But I'm allowed to masturbate, and according to my wife I'm very good at giving her oral sex, so that's something I get to do often, although most times it is when she's creampied by her lover. Giving her oral sex also creates an intimate moment for the two of us. I don't feel bad being cut off from penetration and blowjobs.

Last edited:
I happen to love being cut off. I haven't had a blow job to completion from my wife since 1983. I've always preferred hand jobs or vaginal sex over blow jobs, so it doesn't make any difference to me if I get one or not. For the last 5 years, intercourse has been almost non-existent, and I've been told I won't be inside a woman again. Masturbation is also forbidden. I'm a premature ejaculator, so I was usually cumming on the first or second stroke going inside a pussy, especially after very long periods of denial. I'm presently at 22 months pussy-free, and like blow jobs, I no longer miss pussy. I can barely even remember what it feels like inside a woman anymore. As long as I'm getting hand jobs, I'm good. They're the only way I can cum now.
Same here my wife jacks me off onto the floor and it keeps my head on straight

I don’t think it’s right, fair or just for any wife/gf holding sex away from her man, once he needs or wants it. It’s kind of harsh n cruel.....

We've gone over this before, probably more than once.

Men who are inadequate at intercourse, for any number of reasons, too small, cum too fast, lack of skills, or other reasons, only create frustration which soon turns to resentment for the women. When the woman finds and experiences a superior lover, it's easy to understand why she doesn't want inferior sex anymore from her husband. I'm cut off from sex and receive hand jobs only for the first two reasons I listed above, and agree it's the right thing for my wife to do.
Absolutely and teased relentlessly until he erupts in a standing position as you make him look at the pussy he can't even smell.

Personally I think this decision is very couple specific.

After years of frustrating sex with lots of white guys, I had my first black man, my first of many multiple squirting orgasms. He arrived at 9:00 pm and he had me in bed, legs in the air in less than 10 minutes. He fucked over and over with periodic rests that I needed. Finally I had to stop and say no more. He told me to look at the clock...2:00 am. To say I found ******* is an understatement. The next morning during breakfast I told hubby no more white penis. I love hubby and love that we can openly share such erotic times together. For him it was a relief that he did not need to try to compete, and it reinforced his cuckold role. We share sex play in other ways: he loves licking my pussy especially creampies, he loves when I peg him, and he loves orally servicing the black men.

I know women who still have sex with hubby and it is sympathy sex, and one in particular who fakes it, but that inflates her hubby's confidence because he is as good as black bulls. It works for them. As long as everyone is happy with their playtime, it should not matter.

It was a mutual agreement for me to go pussy free, it wasn't planned!
But after watching and my wife for 1st time with her bull I realised how poor I was in bed and even though she hadn't cut me off from sex I realised that there was no way that I could compare either in size or stamina.
It wasn't something that I was expecting when we entered this lifestyle.
A little over 12 months now without sex with my wife and I'm embracing being a cuckold husband, my wife gives me relief in other ways now, mostly with hand jobs or getting me to play with myself while she tells me in great detail about what she has been doing with her bull.
However it each to their own, it's what works for us .

I agree, when my wife gives me a hand job or let’s me jack off in front of her that more than enough for me I cum just like I would if I was fucking her or getting head.

We play the same way. Whether I cum inside her pussy or I cum in my panties having never been in her pussy, it's all sex and it's all just as pleasurable. It's a matter of what we feel up for in the moment.

Of clueless they should , Cucks are not worthy of access only service.
I have no access and I'm not allowed to service her. I'm allowed one or 2 hand jobs a month, and I'm not allowed to touch her while she gives it to me. Our only contact is her hand on my penis, and that's all. Sometimes she has me masturbate to get myself close to a cum, and then she takes over and I cum in her hand. I no longer "take care of myself" like I used to.

Back