Should the cuckold be cut off from sex

We've gone over this before, probably more than once.

Men who are inadequate at intercourse, for any number of reasons, too small, cum too fast, lack of skills, or other reasons, only create frustration which soon turns to resentment for the women. When the woman finds and experiences a superior lover, it's easy to understand why she doesn't want inferior sex anymore from her husband. I'm cut off from sex and receive hand jobs only for the first two reasons I listed above, and agree it's the right thing for my wife to do.

It’s really funny that women are not held to the same standard when it comes to intercourse. If you have a vagina and can move - your good from a physical level.

Men have tons of things they need to be able to do. Gotta be big, have skill, fuck for hours, make her feel things she’s never felt, fuck me hard but be gentle and loving. If you can do these things, you might be able to fuck my pussy tonight....but I just want to let you know, “I am looking for something and someone better”. DAMN.

Men are like my dick is always available for any vagina. We will enjoy.

This seems to be a popular topic and it's one I enjoy.

My wife has fully cut me off from sex with her and I fully understand and agree with it. I was unable to satisfy her and it meant she wasn't having a fulfilling sex life. Now she gets all the sex she can handle from her boyfriends and she's much happier.

I’m trying to figure out this lifestyle some...so because you were not born with a big dick, you can’t get any sexual satisfaction? It’s like saying because you are born short - you can’t walk. So men just say, “I don’t deserve to walk...I’ll just crawl around on my belly”.

Women say all the time, “I dearly love my man but he can’t satisfy me so I humiliate him for what he’s born with”

That’s tough to take. Fuck your bull and give him a great blowjob for helping pay the bills in the house, being a good dad, and allowing you to get your back blown out.

Damn, can’t that dude get a little blowjob or hand job or just a massage.

Or is watching your wife give everything to the bull so exciting that you don’t need the blowjob or handjob? Tickle his balls or something

Just trying to understand.

Ladies, keep getting yours but give a dude a handjob....

I have no access and I'm not allowed to service her. I'm allowed one or 2 hand jobs a month, and I'm not allowed to touch her while she gives it to me. Our only contact is her hand on my penis, and that's all. Sometimes she has me masturbate to get myself close to a cum, and then she takes over and I cum in her hand. I no longer "take care of myself" like I used to.
Good for her I’m trained the same way, jacks me off after I have been jacking off but she jacks me off onto the floor.

what was her reason for cutting you off?
what was her reason for cutting you off?
Her bull said to my wife it’s good for her to draw lines with me so it does not get confusing for her, or me. I understand his view and my wife’s as well, and so far it has been very good for us.

Last edited:
I've often wondered at least at the start whether cutting him off was the best way forward. For us it absolutely was the best thing for us. I would not change a thing except given my snowbunny history, I should perhaps have brought up how many black guys I had in college which may have brought us here far sooner.
J
xoxoxoxoxox

I've often wondered at least at the start whether cutting him off was the best way forward. For us it absolutely was the best thing for us. I would not change a thing except given my snowbunny history, I should perhaps have brought up how many black guys I had in college which may have brought us here far sooner.
J
xoxoxoxoxox
How did you guys come to a decision to cut him off?

J
xoxoxoxoxox
you should have done and enjoyed it sooner xxx

How did you guys come to a decision to cut him off?
He didn't agree when I brought it up. He fought hard and was not happy initally that I had decided on this particular path. He thought this would be a kinky thing we would enduldge every so often. But the more I learned the more the dynamic of power changing turned me on. Which is why I bought the cage. He essentially gave in when I made it clear I didn't intend to pull back. He gave me the control, I learned of the lifestyle and took it as far as I wanted. He agreed to support me. Over time he has simply given into the fact that our sexual relationship has completely changed. He essentially understands that I have men who are physically and sexually superior to him. Michael has a 7.5 inch penis and is 6.3 around. He isnt tiny. But asking him to follow a black bull who is 9.7 inches long and around 7 inches in girth is not easy mentally or physically. I have several lovers now and all are bigger than Michael. Most are considerably larger. He stays in his cage. I do not miss sex with him. Why would I?I still have intimacy with him that no bull could match but Michael cannot match my guys physically. For me, win win and becoming exclusive to my bull was a natural progression.
Jamie
xoxoxoxox

He didn't agree when I brought it up. He fought hard and was not happy initally that I had decided on this particular path. He thought this would be a kinky thing we would enduldge every so often. But the more I learned the more the dynamic of power changing turned me on. Which is why I bought the cage. He essentially gave in when I made it clear I didn't intend to pull back. He gave me the control, I learned of the lifestyle and took it as far as I wanted. He agreed to support me. Over time he has simply given into the fact that our sexual relationship has completely changed. He essentially understands that I have men who are physically and sexually superior to him. Michael has a 7.5 inch penis and is 6.3 around. He isnt tiny. But asking him to follow a black bull who is 9.7 inches long and around 7 inches in girth is not easy mentally or physically. I have several lovers now and all are bigger than Michael. Most are considerably larger. He stays in his cage. I do not miss sex with him. Why would I?I still have intimacy with him that no bull could match but Michael cannot match my guys physically. For me, win win and becoming exclusive to my bull was a natural progression.
Jamie
xoxoxoxox

And you should not be asked to go back to letting him inside you. You peg Michael, as it should be. The permanent chastity is exactly as things should be. It is difficult at first, but like Pavlov's dogs, we can be trained and as time passes and our cages stay on, we lose interest in using it.... the internet, combined we the assault on white maleness and feminization of boys has exploded interracial cuckoldy. So many white women get a taste of black cock in college (like Jamie), high school or before puberty these days.

Interracial cuckoldry is NOT a passing fancy. It will continue to grow. We have already seen plenty of white wives having mixed *******, that will become ever more common. The degree of the relationship varies. Some men just go without, others, like myself are turned out and become sissies. Pegging is nice, but as a sissy I prefer when black men fuck me. More white boys will too.

For those who are cucks and cuckoldresses do you think the husband should be cut off from sex and why?
Although I'm speaking from a single cuck wannabe perspective rather than an actual cuck one, I can say that I would prefer to be denied penetrative sex with my partner. I would prefer her to only have big black men inside her and I would only be allowed to perform oral sex on her. I find white women who only take black cock inside them to be such a turn-on and would love my partner to be that way.

you are so right hun im glad its worked out for you
Well it wasn't easy, we fought a lot uring those initial stages but I stuck to my guns, didn't give in to his demands for sex and over time the realisation kicked in that sexual satisfaction is not longer appropriate for his role. He a not to have any real sexual gratification or release. I have told him at the start that you can't put this genie back into the bottle. If I enjoyed it then I may not want to give it up. Suprise suprise Michael, I am not.
J
Xoxoxoxo

Back