Should the cuckold be cut off from sex

We've gone over this before, probably more than once.

Men who are inadequate at intercourse, for any number of reasons, too small, cum too fast, lack of skills, or other reasons, only create frustration which soon turns to resentment for the women. When the woman finds and experiences a superior lover, it's easy to understand why she doesn't want inferior sex anymore from her husband. I'm cut off from sex and receive hand jobs only for the first two reasons I listed above, and agree it's the right thing for my wife to do.

We've gone over this before, probably more than once.

Men who are inadequate at intercourse, for any number of reasons, too small, cum too fast, lack of skills, or other reasons, only create frustration which soon turns to resentment for the women. When the woman finds and experiences a superior lover, it's easy to understand why she doesn't want inferior sex anymore from her husband. I'm cut off from sex and receive hand jobs only for the first two reasons I listed above, and agree it's the right thing for my wife to do.
my thinking is I agree for the most part. my only view on say cutting them off completely from say blowjobs penetration ect is might make them not miss it. We may know our place and it makes the wife happy and the bull happy. Yet wouldn't that over time make us not want her as much?

I have a now ex girl friend cut me off as she said I took to long to cum. She decided to find a new boy friend. Tried to hide this fact from me. I live in a small town. I knew everything the morning after their second date. So I packed her stuff all of it and dropped it off at his place with his wife. Best thing I did. Now have a lady friend that does not mind more than twenty minute sessions. As for the ex we’ll she now has exactly what she wants as that is about the amount of time they see each other each week between his two jobs and her job. As for his ex. Well she is the best piece of tail I have ever had.

Back