Should the cuckold be cut off from sex

For those who are cucks and cuckoldresses do you think the husband should be cut off from sex and why?

Absolutely not, my wife always cuddles up to me after her lover leaves our bed to go home, she always tells me how much she loves me for accepting she needs stronger bigger men in her life and that it is only sex with them but we make love together after she has been satisfied.

ok I get sloppy seconds, her pussy is always soaked and filled with his sperm but we kiss and cuddle when we make love and she always tells me she loves me, I really need this re-assurance and it helps with my acceptance that her lovers are only for sex, not for love.

Absolutely not, my wife always cuddles up to me after her lover leaves our bed to go home, she always tells me how much she loves me for accepting she needs stronger bigger men in her life and that it is only sex with them but we make love together after she has been satisfied.

ok I get sloppy seconds, her pussy is always soaked and filled with his sperm but we kiss and cuddle when we make love and she always tells me she loves me, I really need this re-assurance and it helps with my acceptance that her lovers are only for sex, not for love.
yes we need that wife takes care of our emotinal side..

For those who are cucks and cuckoldresses do you think the husband should be cut off from sex and why?

I never cucked a couple before but I find that cuckolding that doesn't doesn't involve the husband is boring. I'm not bi but to me getting off both the husband and wife is true domination.

From what I have seen there are many perhaps countless ways to involve the husband without crossing the bi line which if done is nothing wrong with that.

For me to cuck a couple the husband and wife must both be submissive, take orders, and both be sexually involved.

Kissing his wife while im fucking her.
Getting jacked off while I fuck her.
Spread her cheeks while im fucking her.
Lick up her squirt.
Lick her clit while I'm fucking her.
Sloppy seconds is a must if I creampie her.

To me that's exciting. Fucking his wife while hes just watching to me isn't cuckolding. It is but it isn't. Its just fucking a wife with her man watching. Now watching her husband suck on his wife titties and watch them both go crazy as i ravage his wifes g spot now That's something I'd like.

I would love for the wife to suck me and kiss her husband repeatly.

To me that's hot.

I'm also not into abuse at all. To me abuse is abuse and not dominating. Making people feel good and my cock being the only object as to experience that pleasure and their willingness to do almost anything to experience it is dominating. Hell its willful enslavement. I never cuckolded a couple but I could imagine its the same thing fucking a single woman. Orgasm,eroticism, mental stimulation, variety and physical euphoria are true attributes of dominating another's mind.

To me its more humiliating for both the husband and wife to cum multiple times because of my cock then just the wife.

Its one thing for his wife to belong to bbc is another for both of them to belong to bbc.

We have a very, happy, fulfilled marriage, and 99% of sex for me is with my hand. It has been all my life. People wouldn't believe in the vanilla world, a husband can survive on maybe a couple of fucks a year and still be very happy. I haven't cum in my wifes mouth in nearly 11 years, in her bare pussy in probably 18 months (we always use condoms) and she may jerk me off, once a month. But she 100% encourages to masturbate as much as I like, as often as I like (always with her knowledge, plus she loves watching me). She even buys me fake pussies, Fleshlights occassionally to add some spice to my hobby. So, in saying that, I still don't consider i've been cut off from sex, its just one that feels right for us.

Sometimes if I even just get to rim her a little while I pull myself, or suck her tits while I jerk off, thats more than enough to get me through to the next time.

I'm not too sure how we'd go with no sex OR masturbation, I have a constant need to cum, and not too sure she'd want to share the house with me with aching balls :)

We have a very, happy, fulfilled marriage, and 99% of sex for me is with my hand. It has been all my life. People wouldn't believe in the vanilla world, a husband can survive on maybe a couple of fucks a year and still be very happy. I haven't cum in my wifes mouth in nearly 11 years, in her bare pussy in probably 18 months (we always use condoms) and she may jerk me off, once a month. But she 100% encourages to masturbate as much as I like, as often as I like (always with her knowledge, plus she loves watching me). She even buys me fake pussies, Fleshlights occassionally to add some spice to my hobby. So, in saying that, I still don't consider i've been cut off from sex, its just one that feels right for us.

Sometimes if I even just get to rim her a little while I pull myself, or suck her tits while I jerk off, thats more than enough to get me through to the next time.

I'm not too sure how we'd go with no sex OR masturbation, I have a constant need to cum, and not too sure she'd want to share the house with me with aching balls :)
She could always have your balls removed.

My opinion is that if you have both committed to a cuckold relationship, the husband should be cut off from bare penetration at the minimum. When we started, Josh agreed to give up his rights to fuck my pussy bare. I still allow him to have sex with me (about once a week) but he must use a condom every time. He can never cum inside me again. My bulls creampie me every time and Josh is required to clean up completely and eat it. That’s how we do our thing. -Amy

Once my wife told me that she was going to "Cut me off". Being a wise ass I told her she could not cut me off because she did not know where I am getting it.
Big mistake! The next day she woke me up and showed me a key. That made no sense at first then i found out I was wearing a cage.
Now I know she can cut me off.
Only if you allow her to put it on you. She can't ******* you to.

My opinion is that if you have both committed to a cuckold relationship, the husband should be cut off from bare penetration at the minimum. When we started, Josh agreed to give up his rights to fuck my pussy bare. I still allow him to have sex with me (about once a week) but he must use a condom every time. He can never cum inside me again. My bulls creampie me every time and Josh is required to clean up completely and eat it. That’s how we do our thing. -Amy
i guess I haven't been 'cut off' from sex with my wife entirely, but she has probably only come in direct contact with my semen perhaps, a dozen times in the last 5 years. She just has no desire to touch, feel or taste it, which for a male is very symbolic way for him to leave his mark, so there is a bit of primal frustration for me that I never get to see or admire it on her tits, face, tongue, belly or even feet. Knowing that it always ends up in the trash (unless I swallow it) whether it be in condoms or tissues does still leave me a little empty. I may have to ask her, why she dislikes my cum so much, yet doesn't with other men?

Back