Should My Wife Do a Qos Tatoo ?

QoS tats certainly are not for every woman and it should be her decision to wear one. Robins decision to have a permanent QoS tat was so that she could show her true devotion to black men and i am very proud of her for being open and honest about her preference in men. We live the IR lifestyle to the fullest without any consideration on how others feel about our lifestyle...but thats just us. IMG_1030.JPG

QoS tats certainly are not for every woman and it should be her decision to wear one. Robins decision to have a permanent QoS tat was so that she could show her true devotion to black men and i am very proud of her for being open and honest about her preference in men. We live the IR lifestyle to the fullest without any consideration on how others feel about our lifestyle...but thats just us. View attachment 2158178
lovely pic gorgeous, but is this supposed to be the permanent one????????????????

people who hate being questioned usually have a reason for not wanting to be questioned in my experience
my wife has both permanent and uses temporary ones I didn't realise I was saying I was an expert ,,because I asked if it was real!!!
I just said it "looked like temporary one"
I'm sure your not going be offended by this are you???????????

QoS tats certainly are not for every woman and it should be her decision to wear one. Robins decision to have a permanent QoS tat was so that she could show her true devotion to black men and i am very proud of her for being open and honest about her preference in men. We live the IR lifestyle to the fullest without any consideration on how others feel about our lifestyle...but thats just us. View attachment 2158178
why did you remove your obnoxious comments from this post

Call us old fashioned but we just do not get the tattoo mania.

Why do something permanent that if you decide you no longer want is both painful and expensive to remove, if it can be at all without leaving scaring which is oh so sexy.

Call us old fashioned but we just do not get the tattoo mania.

Why do something permanent that if you decide you no longer want is both painful and expensive to remove, if it can be at all without leaving scaring which is oh so sexy.
I partly agree with you in some respects
but because of the circumstances in which Sammy had her tattoo done it made it so much sluttier and the fact she is now "marked for life" as a black cock slut I find erotic

U think i should stay letting her have sex with them
Absolutly!!!!! Im surprised that its YOU who lets HER have sex with black men.....I would think that she wants to fuck black men and its her decision to continue!!!! I know what Robin would tell me if I told her not to fuck black men anymore...LOL....and it wouldnt be good!!!! I couldnt ever imagine Robin not wanting as much BBC as she can get!!!!

Back