Should I Pierce My Nipples?

ErikaPeter

Couple
Gold Member
From
NC, US
I would appreciate advice from everyone. I had my navel pierced at the request of a boyfriend a few months ago. Now, he wants me to pierce my nipples for him. My husband Peter is against it because he feels that it would “ruin” my “perfect” pencil eraser nipples and make them harder to suck, bite, and pinch. I don’t want to do anything that might make my nipples less attractive, and I am a little scared of the pain, but I like the idea of making a permanent body modification for a boyfriend against my husband’s wishes. Please let me know whether you think that piercing my nipples would be a good idea. Thank you!ErikaNavel.jpgBu199HoCEAIHouQ.jpg2017-02-19-23.31.27.jpg2018-02-05-23.35.36.jpg

Getting your nipples pierced is painful but so worth it. I wish I could have left mine in. Do some research though before getting them done. There are ways you have to take care of them and a lot of the piercing places don't tell you that. Also find a reputable place to get them pierced.

When my nipples were pierced they were more sensitive and a huge erogenous zone. I would get wet with just having my shirt rub against them. I also loved the way they made my nipples look as well...I too have large nipples and the piecing drew the eye to them even more. I will forwarn you though, having them pierced you will set off the alarms going through the security at airports and places like that. It was fun watching the person's face when I told them my nipples were pierced. There is also some really cool nipple rings and bars to use. You can change them out once they heal. Hope this helps.

Getting your nipples pierced is painful but so worth it. I wish I could have left mine in. Do some research though before getting them done. There are ways you have to take care of them and a lot of the piercing places don't tell you that. Also find a reputable place to get them pierced.

When my nipples were pierced they were more sensitive and a huge erogenous zone. I would get wet with just having my shirt rub against them. I also loved the way they made my nipples look as well...I too have large nipples and the piecing drew the eye to them even more. I will forwarn you though, having them pierced you will set off the alarms going through the security at airports and places like that. It was fun watching the person's face when I told them my nipples were pierced. There is also some really cool nipple rings and bars to use. You can change them out once they heal. Hope this helps.
Thank you, this is very helpful. You said that you wished you could have left yours in. Why did you need to take your out? How long did you take to heal so that you or your partners could play with them again?

Thank you, this is very helpful. You said that you wished you could have left yours in. Why did you need to take your out? How long did you take to hea
l so that you or your partners could play with them again?

I had a reaction to the metal. The first time I got them pierced I got the hoops. This was a bad decision. It is harder for them to heal with hoops plus they can get flipped which hurts for a bit. It takes anywhere from 3 to 6 months to heal. Sometimes it even takes a year. The other reason they had to come out is I got an infection in them and the infection wouldn't clear up. Even after I would soak them in Epson salt. It is good to ask a lot of questions when you go to the place you are getting them pierced at and even talk to your family doctor about them and how to care for them. The first time I had them pierced I had them for over a year. The second time was almost 2 years before I had a reaction. The second time was better because I got the bar. It is better to get the bar, less chance of being moved around when you don't want it to be. Just remember though you really shouldn't let anyone suck on your nipples until they are completely healed. Otherwise you risk getting them infected.

Don't pierce ur nipples are dam cool let your husband and boyfriend take all the benefits of perfect nipples

Lo didn't have any reaction and they were just healing up nice when the Doc took them out for an MRI. They were so new they wouldn't go back in. Sucks, they were sexy.

I would appreciate advice from everyone. I had my navel pierced at the request of a boyfriend a few months ago. Now, he wants me to pierce my nipples for him. My husband Peter is against it because he feels that it would “ruin” my “perfect” pencil eraser nipples and make them harder to suck, bite, and pinch. I don’t want to do anything that might make my nipples less attractive, and I am a little scared of the pain, but I like the idea of making a permanent body modification for a boyfriend against my husband’s wishes. Please let me know whether you think that piercing my nipples would be a good idea. Thank you!View attachment 1891538View attachment 1891541View attachment 1891544View attachment 1891545
The pain is initial and during the healing as things go. When I had mine done I found it added to the enjoyment of having my breast and nipples played with.

I have gotten a lot of feedback here and on my Tumblr. Everyone's advice is most appreciated. It seems that most men think that piercing my nipples would make them less attractive. Women who have had their nipples pierced have occasionally run into complications, but otherwise find the sensation of nipple jewelry very arousing. So I have a tough decision to make.

One man did suggest getting my clit pierced instead. Does anyone have experience getting her clit pierced, or having sex with someone who is pierced down there? My husband has had sex with a few women with pierced clits, and said that he found it a little harder to lick them properly.

Back