Prince Albert Piercing

Hey fellow cucks. It's the husband here. I'm thinking of getting a prince Albert piercing so that I can eventually be put in a prince Albert chastity cage. My question is for those who have this piercing... Have you found over time if you take it out it gets puss or mucus in the piercing hole? I ask because I had my ears pierced 20 years ago and they still get mucus buildup inside them. Obviously, I don't want this to happen to my dick.

Serious answers only please.

Hey fellow cucks. It's the husband here. I'm thinking of getting a prince Albert piercing so that I can eventually be put in a prince Albert chastity cage. My question is for those who have this piercing... Have you found over time if you take it out it gets puss or mucus in the piercing hole? I ask because I had my ears pierced 20 years ago and they still get mucus buildup inside them. Obviously, I don't want this to happen to my dick.

I had both a PA and my nipples done in 2013. I still get discharge from my nipples. The PA healed quickly and never had any issues. You won’t regret getting one.

It's funny to me that you'd get one to have it caged (although it does make sense if it's to keep the cage in place), since the only Prince Albert piercing I've seen in person was on a massive BBC at a gloryhole (easily a 4 hander).

I hope it goes well and you heal quickly so that you can cage it asap 😉

How about pain during or after the piercing? How did you find someone who will do that piercing? And, can someone be "too small" for the piercing?

First 3 Days it Feels like Your Pissing Razor blades when You pee.
I waited 6 Weeks before trying Sex and it didn't last long I wasn't ready.
10 Weeks Sex was better.
After about 3 to 4 months sex was Out of this World.
Biggest Complaint is it Hurts Teeth when they give You Head.
Wife Makes Me take it out if I want to get a Blowjob.
I don't have a recent Pic this is just after I got it 8 to 10 years ago.
Started with a 12 Gauge and The most Comfortable is a 8 gauge now.
I have to Remove it to wear My cage.
I can go about 5 days now without worry of it Closing up but I do have to wear 12 gauge a day before i can get 8 gauge back in.

Attachments

• IMG_1191.JPG
    IMG_1191.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 40
Nice. Thank you for the details. Part of the problem for me is finding a place locally that's willing to do such a piercing, we don't have a lot around us and it's very conservative. Plus I don't need my private details like this out in the open!

Another question, I've heard others say that you can't stand up and pee anymore. It makes quite a mess. Are you pretty much stuck with sitting down to pee forever?

Back