Should I go Black, Update?

I got to disagree with you a little bit there. Fitness plays a huge role in sex. Sure there are regular guys who can fuck but the more in shape guys have a significant edge.

To hit the right spots requires alot of muscular stamina. You need strong arms to lift yourself up and powerful legs/ass/hips to work your cock in the way most women like. Most women actually orgasm through missionary with clitoral stimulation. You half to hold yourself up while you or her plays with her clit while keeping good rhythym which also requires good ab work. Doggy style requires alot of work as well to keep a steady rhythm and not stop requires decent cardio. Hell even mounting a girl from behind you need powerful hips and legs to grind her properly. Ordinary black men can't do any of the stuff I just name. They just jam their cocks in her pussy and hump like jack rabbits not understanding that just because it feels good to them doesn't mean it feels good to the girl. In order to make a women squirt, orgasm and eyes roll to the back of her head it requires alot of muscle. I can do 70 push-ups straight and even I sometimes get a little tired hitting the right angles. You have to be in shape to give maximum pleasure.

fitness plays a big role in sex especially in endurance and stamina but i dont see any role again

but fucking is not a day job or a hard work job like engineering,construction,you make good fucking looks like a 9-5 construction job or some manual from some construction book

skills matters a lot,the abilty to know the right spot,i am fit but not with the extreme fitness i have made women squirt and made their eyes roll over with my dick,fingers and mouth,i didnt have to over ******* my self,i just hit the right spot and things starts to work out.

so i dont think i need to be like hulk or trey song in order to pleasure,i have actually gone length in pounding and it affected her,she had to see a doctor.

sex to me as i said early is knowing the right spot and the skillful use of your fingers,dick and mouth in giving her an everlasting pleasure.

Last edited:
The only problem is that alphas get all the women. Women online date up and they don't date guys who are equally as attractive as they are. Let's say the op is a 7 and she is after the alpha which is a 9 or 10. The guys who are 1 through 8 will hollar at her and blow up her inbox. All the women who are 3 through 10 get messaged like crazy by guys who are 1 through 8. Women 3 through 7 ignore all the guys 1 through 8. They even ignore the attractive guys who are 6 through 8. All women who are 3 through 10 chase after the alpha males who are 9s and 10s. The alphas only respond to alpha females in terms of looks and ignore the rest of the women.

Ok let me put it like this.
Alpha women gets everyone
Alpha male Chase's after alpha women. All ordinary women chase after alpha male.
All attractive, average and below average men chase after attractive, average and below average women but get ignored because they are chasing after alpha males.
Then the unattractive women 1 to 3 ends up getting average guys like 4 and even some 6s.
Unattractive guys get nothing.

That's how it works. Unless the op is an alpha female herself she won't get an alpha male online unless it's in person. There's too many women throwing their coochie at them online because it's unbalanced online.

If the op is isn't an alpha female but willing to settle for a regular or above average black guy she will do fine but if she wants the Trey songs and the rock Dwayne Johnson's good luck..and million other women do.

I think your scenario works with young girls not with experienced women who knows what they want

Alpha guys do not get all the women,i do not understand Alpha ,,then if Alpha is about having big dick then i consider all the population of black men including myself to be Alpha but how come with the ripped bodies and big dick,women still go out fucking others after fucking you

when men needs sex,they do all things possible to get it,Alpha or beta

In my opinion,what attracts women is confidence and ability to cater,ripped body is just plus women look at your economical status first then decide if he is gonna be a good mate or not.

At the end of the game,goodlooking doesnt pay for the bills

in reality, most people dont fuck the alpha guys and alpha girls they themselves still go for the average looking and unattractive.

Last edited:
haha this is my problem exactly! I just need to find the right place where these types of guys hang out. I guess the gym works, i've seen some "alpha" looking guys there.

OMG:mad: it just hit me MALE STRIP CLUB...pfft duhh..:furious:op hit up your local male strip clubs.and find the black guy working there.
Your welcome.

Alpha guys do not get all the women,i do not understand Alpha,,then if Alpha is about having big dick then i consider all the population of black men including myself to be Alpha

I think your scenerio works with young girls not with experince women who knows what they want

In my opinion and experince,what attracts women is the ability to cater then confidence,women look at your status first then decide if he is gonna be a good mate.

At the end of the game,goodlooking doesnt pay for the bills

and most people dont marry the alpha guys and alpha girls they themselves still go for the average looking and un attractive.

I disagree with everything you just said but to stay on topic on what the op wants her best luck is hitting up male strip clubs. She can then see the size of what she wants and probably get the BBC right there. She wants an alpha male in the bedroom not an alpha male for relationships. 2 different things.

i agree with you but one black guy vs many white girls,what chance does the Op has:) except she books a private session.
In person she has a much better shot. Male strippers are much more open to fuck their clients then female strippers. Part of their dance is to get their cock sucked. So the op at the very least can suck a BBC and all she has to do is give him her number. It's different when it's in person vs receiving a message frkm 100 different women online. If she sucks his cock at the club it lets him know she is real and down to fuck. Male strip club is her best bet.

I disagree with everything you just said but to stay on topic on what the op wants her best luck is hitting up male strip clubs. She can then see the size of what she wants and probably get the BBC right there. She wants an alpha male in the bedroom not an alpha male for relationships. 2 different things.

lol alpha male can be anything,they come in different forms,shape and way they come in hit and run and they come also for relationship or anything

sometimes the best sex can be Hit and run and may not be:)

you never can tell

Last edited:
In person she has a much better shot. Male strippers are much more open to fuck their clients then female strippers. Part of their dance is to get their cock sucked. So the op at the very least can suck a BBC and all she has to do is give him her number. It's different when it's in person vs receiving a message frkm 100 different women online. If she sucks his cock at the club it lets him know she is real and down to fuck. Male strip club is her best bet.

i think you do not understand the country she is from,black people are rare,most blacks she can see are immigrants from Africa,Suriname/Caribbeans and i think there are alpha among them which she can enjoy to the fullest.

alpha black male are not only in the US or in the strip club,they are everywhere from different back ground,countries and cultures.

Last edited:
The only problem is that alphas get all the women. Women online date up and they don't date guys who are equally as attractive as they are. Let's say the op is a 7 and she is after the alpha which is a 9 or 10. The guys who are 1 through 8 will hollar at her and blow up her inbox. All the women who are 3 through 10 get messaged like crazy by guys who are 1 through 8. Women 3 through 7 ignore all the guys 1 through 8. They even ignore the attractive guys who are 6 through 8. All women who are 3 through 10 chase after the alpha males who are 9s and 10s. The alphas only respond to alpha females in terms of looks and ignore the rest of the women.

Ok let me put it like this.
Alpha women gets everyone
Alpha male Chase's after alpha women. All ordinary women chase after alpha male.
All attractive, average and below average men chase after attractive, average and below average women but get ignored because they are chasing after alpha males.
Then the unattractive women 1 to 3 ends up getting average guys like 4 and even some 6s.
Unattractive guys get nothing.

That's how it works. Unless the op is an alpha female herself she won't get an alpha male online unless it's in person. There's too many women throwing their coochie at them online because it's unbalanced online.

If the op is isn't an alpha female but willing to settle for a regular or above average black guy she will do fine online but if she wants the Trey songs and the rock Dwayne Johnson's good luck..and million other women do. Only way to get those type of guys are in person.
How do i know if I’m am alpha female? :p

This is a good debate and you both make some solid points. But remember blkmoscow that finances and security, heck even being a gentleman, comes secondary in this case because it's all about lust, sexual gratification first. That is why this site is what it is. Not a lot of conversations in here about income and getting along with the inlaws.

Did you see the post about going to the male strip club. That's where you will find your alpha BBC. In order to be a male stripper you have to have a decent sized package, be fit and know how to work it. Just find a black male stripper.

This is a good debate and you both make some solid points. But remember blkmoscow that finances and security, heck even being a gentleman, comes secondary in this case because it's all about lust, sexual gratification first. That is why this site is what it is. Not a lot of conversations in here about income and getting along with the inlaws.

Exactly. The op in this particular case wants an alpha black male in the sexual department. She specifically said the guy has to be damn near perfect when it comes to sex. She already has a boyfriend and has her emotional, financial and security needs met. She needs her sexual needs met. The most alpha male when it comes to sex are male strippers because that's their job. Their job is too appeal and satisfy women so much they get paid for it. So obviously a black male stripper is what the OP is looking for. She said perfect, not above average but perfect sexually.

Last edited:
i think you do not understand the country she is from,black people are rare,most blacks she can see are immigrants from Africa,Suriname/Caribbeans and i think there are alpha among them which she can enjoy to the fullest.

alpha black male are not only in the US or in the strip club,they are everywhere from different back ground,countries and cultures.

She already has a boyfriend. She's not looking for another boyfriend or relationship, she's looking to get fucked really good for the first time by a BBC. If that's the case then she will have to settle for an ordinary maybe by chance above average black guy in the sexual department. I think you are on the wrong website lol. This is an interracial cuckold website. This isn't match.com or pof. We are in the sexual world not the seeking relationship one. The alphas here rule sexually. Single women and couples come here to get sexually satisfied they don't come here for emotional or financial security. Most couples here believe it or not arr already happy, in love, financially secure and emotionally content in their relationship they are just missing the sexual element. Thus the OP.

Exactly. The op in this particular case wants an alpha black male in the sexual department. She specifically said the guy has to be damn near perfect when it comes to sex. She already has a boyfriend and has her emotional, financial and security needs met. She needs her sexual needs met. The most alpha male when it comes to sex are male strippers because that's their job. Their job is too appeal and satisfy women so much they get paid for it. So obviously a black male stripper is what the OP is looking for. She said perfect, not above average but perfect sexually.
Only big drawback to going with a male stripper is I would think, I would hope, condom mandatory. Should be used in any case but seems strippers are more likely to carry an std. Maybe that's naive.

Only big drawback to going with a male stripper is I would think, I would hope, condom mandatory. Should be used in any case but seems strippers are more likely to carry an std. Maybe that's naive.
True. It would be smart for her to set up a long term fuck buddy and have the guy tested. She could jerk his cock off while waiting for the results. Then throw a condom on. I guess it is bad because a stripper is constantly getting blowjobs from different women every other night so she would always have to use a condom. Condoms rob alot of the pleasure though. It would be easy if she was over here in America she could just grab the guys from off this site.

Last edited:
She already has a boyfriend. She's not looking for another boyfriend or relationship, she's looking to get fucked really good for the first time by a BBC. If that's the case then she will have to settle for an ordinary maybe by chance above average black guy in the sexual department. I think you are on the wrong website lol. This is an interracial cuckold website. This isn't match.com or pof. We are in the sexual world not the seeking relationship one. The alphas here rule sexually. Single women and couples come here to get sexually satisfied they don't come here for emotional or financial security. Most couples here believe it or not arr already happy, in love, financially secure and emotionally content in their relationship they are just missing the sexual element. Thus the OP.

i have been a member on this site since 2012 and i have met singles and couples from the site who enjoy these lifestyles not only have we get to know ourselves but also interacted well.

you misunderstood everything i said,i know she is looking for her first bbc but i do not understand the qualms about alpha male but the way you write makes it looks like alpha males are from the sky,like they are god selected.

my argument is that alpha male comes in different size and way,if she wanna have fun,she can get it from any male she think is alpha.

getting to know a guy or a bull is very important in these lifestyles,i myself wont sleep with any woman just to fulfill some fantasy,i have to know the woman first so that we stand in good position,i want to protect my self safety wise and also do not want any scandals or accusation

I think getting to know someone before you have sex doesn't necessarily mean you want to date the person.

so stop the Ego trip.

Last edited:

yeah i know but he went all how alpha males these and that. ordinary guys are not capable,bla bla,to me it is so funny

this site is about lust and sexual gratification which i understand well

it is silly making it seems like you need a ripped body to be alpha and satisfy a girl which to me its very absurd.

The way he compared alpha ordinary guys just seems irritating to me.

from what i know "an empty barrel makes the loudest noise"

Last edited:

All these stuff will make you lose confidence/interest and be unable to find for your dream alpha male

as i have said earlier,go to African clubs in Holland there are lot of alpha males there who are damn horny,,select what you want,flirt,build a rapport and have fun.

Life is short.

Last edited:
Back