Should I go Black, Update?

yeah i know but he went all how alpha males these and that. ordinary guys are not capable,bla bla,to me it is so funny

this site is about lust and sexual gratification which i understand well

it is silly making it seems like you need a ripped body to be alpha and satisfy a girl which to me its very absurd.

The way he compared alpha ordinary guys just seems irritating to me.

from what i know "an empty barrel makes the loudest noise"

What I said was absolutely true. It's not what you want to hear but it's the truth. Maybe your hurt over it because your not an alpha black male...I never said if your ripped you automatically are considered an alpha. I said in the sexual department in shape muscular guys have a significant advantage. I don't know if you know this but sex is a PHYSICAL activity. I know shocker. Guys who are in better physical shape will usually perform better because sex is a physical activity.:unsure: Not all black men are created equal in the sexual department. Guys like you think we are but where not....who knows maybe you can't fuck worth a damn but you think finances and emotional support makes you an alpha in the bedroom. Based off your post it sure sounds like it. You sound like one of those black guys a white girl sleeps with and ends up disappointed and goes back to her boyfriend.

What I said was absolutely true. It's not what you want to hear but it's the truth. Maybe your hurt over it because your not an alpha black male...I never said if your ripped you automatically are considered an alpha. I said in the sexual department in shape muscular guys have a significant advantage. I don't know if you know this but sex is a PHYSICAL activity. I know shocker. Guys who are in better physical shape will usually perform better because sex is a physical activity.:unsure: Not all black men are created equal in the sexual department. Guys like you think we are but where not....who knows maybe you can't fuck worth a damn but you think finances and emotional support makes you an alpha in the bedroom. Based off your post it sure sounds like it. You sound like one of those black guys a white girl sleeps with and ends up disappointed and goes back to her boyfriend.

sex is not track and field:).i find it funny but you are just a cock for hire:)

weird comments from a so called "ALPHA MALE" that posted 3 pics of an average dick size on his profile,when i saw your dick size,i know it couldn't rivalry mine on all levels even when i am 90 years of age.:) but that is just the reality and you just need to accept it.it cant be changed.

i do not have to brag about being an alpha male or not and it means nothing to me.

I am a proud gentle black man and most ladies love that about me,i look innocent but very crazy with my ladies on bed and i treat any type of women both one night stands,regular meetup and booty calls with respect even though i sexualise the interactions. from where i am from in Nigeria,Alpha men do not brag about it or flaunt,it makes you look like a scam,in Nigeria and africa,Alpha men act,action matters alot than word.

We have a concept here called dick slave in my native language,when she is addicted to your dick,she can climb mountain Everest just to get a quickie from only your dick.

As we say in Nigeria "An empty barrel makes the loudest noise"

Last edited:
i have been a member on this site since 2012 and i have met singles and couples from the site who enjoy these lifestyles not only have we get to know ourselves but also interacted well.

you misunderstood everything i said,i know she is looking for her first bbc but i do not understand the qualms about alpha male but the way you write makes it looks like alpha males are from the sky,like they are god selected.

my argument is that alpha male comes in different size and way,if she wanna have fun,she can get it from any male she think is alpha.

getting to know a guy or a bull is very important in these lifestyles,i myself wont sleep with any woman just to fulfill some fantasy,i have to know the woman first so that we stand in good position,i want to protect my self safety wise and also do not want any scandals or accusation

I think getting to know someone before you have sex doesn't necessarily mean you want to date the person.

so stop the Ego trip.

You have been on this site since 2012, and you still have not figured out that making 200k does not make you an alpha in the bedroom?:bounce::bounce:

I got news for you....alot of the "cucks" on this site are alpha financially, and most couples who come here are emotionally secure. They come here for sexual satisfaction. This isn't black soulmate.com. You are on a Interracial CUCKOLD website. Nobody cares how much we make, or if we can provide emotional security. LMAO ....bro...bro.. seriously have you gone to the picture thread on this site?? What do you see Stallions and BBC. You don't see pics of black guys advertising their wallets, or smile, or car, or house, or using witty pick up lines. You do not see wives posting pics themselves looking for a black husband.You see tits,ass and pussy. This is a Interracial sex/cuckold forum:unsure:. Go to match.com if you are looking for an Interracial relationship.:bounce:

I don't know if you know this but sex ...is...a.... physical activity..I know...I know your mind has been blown... You know what's crazy, a black guy who's in shape well typically perform better then a black guy who's out of shape...because sex is physical...I know crazy huh.You know what's crazier 10 plus 10 equals 20.

Honestly you sound like a beta black male if you didn't even know that. Just because you are black doesn't automatically make you an alpha, especially in the bedroom. You come off bitter which makes me believe you aren't an alpha. You honestly sound like one of those black guys white girls talk about when they say black guys are "meh" in the bedroom.

You sound like one of those black males who go jack rabbitting on a women, fail to make her orgasm, but think you laid the pipe down just because your black.

The sad part is you've been here since 2012 and you still haven't figured it out.:bounce:

weird comments from a so called "ALPHA MALE" that posted 3 pics of an average dick size on his profile,when i saw your dick size,i know it couldn't rivalry mine on all levels even when i am 90 years of age.:) but that is just the reality and you just need to accept it.it cant be changed.

i do not have to brag about being an alpha male or not and it means nothing to me.

I am a proud gentle black man and most ladies love that about me,i look innocent but very crazy with my ladies on bed and i treat any type of women both one night stands,regular meetup and booty calls with respect even though i sexualise the interactions. from where i am from in Nigeria,Alpha men do not brag about it or flaunt,it makes you look like a scam,in Nigeria and africa,Alpha men act,action matters alot than word.

We have a concept here called dick slave in my native language,when she is addicted to your dick,she can climb mountain Everest just to get a quickie from only your dick.

LMAO I find it hilarious..that you critize my dick size but you have absolutely no pictures of your cock on this website. 7 and a half inches isn't average by the way. If you have been on this website you would know women care more about girth then actual length. Also I get a lot of love from other members on this site about my dick and it's a reupload. The original post had over 50 likes and I get couples coming to me just because of my dick. ROFL ...

Alot of noise but you have no cock pics and you have no idea how to sexually satisfy a women.

Just because you chase lions and zebras doesn't make you an alpha.
Why don't you go back in your tipi and leave the cuckolding to the real bulls like myself...

You have been on this site since 2012, and you still have not figured out that making 200k does not make you an alpha in the bedroom?:bounce::bounce:

I got news for you....alot of the "cucks" on this site are alpha financially, and most couples who come here are emotionally secure. They come here for sexual satisfaction. This isn't black soulmate.com. You are on a Interracial CUCKOLD website. Nobody cares how much we make, or if we can provide emotional security. LMAO ....bro...bro.. seriously have you gone to the picture thread on this site?? What do you see Stallions and BBC. You don't see pics of black guys advertising their wallets, or smile, or car, or house, or using witty pick up lines. You do not see wives posting pics themselves looking for a black husband.You see tits,ass and pussy. This is a Interracial sex/cuckold forum:unsure:. Go to match.com if you are looking for an Interracial relationship.:bounce:

I don't know if you know this but sex ...is...a.... physical activity..I know...I know your mind has been blown... You know what's crazy, a black guy who's in shape well typically perform better then a black guy who's out of shape...because sex is physical...I know crazy huh.You know what's crazier 10 plus 10 equals 20.

Honestly you sound like a beta black male if you didn't even know that. Just because you are black doesn't automatically make you an alpha, especially in the bedroom. You come off bitter which makes me believe you aren't an alpha. You honestly sound like one of those black guys white girls talk about when they say black guys are "meh" in the bedroom.

You sound like one of those black males who go jack rabbitting on a women, fail to make her orgasm, but think you laid the pipe down just because your black.

The sad part is you've been here since 2012 and you still haven't figured it out.:bounce:

The reality is that you are just a talker with nothing to show for it,i believe you have a low self esteem

i didnt talk about financials here,i wrote about it when you tried to prove a useless point, in the real world financial is a must, a big dick is just a a plus:)

The ability to book the hotel by yourself,dress well not like a thug,ability to travel,the ability to also buy the sexy wives and sexy girls some kinky stuff i like to make the wife more horny as she awaits my big black Nigerian dick needs cash sorry to say only Alpha men does that and do that:)

dick for hire like you do not have anything to prove apart from digging a pussy and calming political revenge,really from a pussy:)

Having a big dick doesn't necessary makes you an Alpah.my experience with couples made me understand that they were disappointed with many so called bull like you with so called dicks in pictures but had nothing to prove in reality.

so I think having a real discussion with you is just out of the table

We cant all be fucking all day atleast some of us respectable black male still have real jobs to do apart from fucking

I also find it hilarious that just because you say you have a longer cock alledgly with no dick pics to prove it automatically in your world thinks that makes you better then me at sex. That's how I know for sure you are a black beta.

Knowing how to use your cock is more important then cock size.
2 girth matters just as much if not more then length and unless your cock is like width of a small white girl forearm I got you beat in girth.

You should stick to throwing Spears at animals or giving tours in the Safari because you have no idea how to sexually satisfy a woman. You've been lied to my African brotha. The women you have been with have been faking their orgasm the whole time. Stay out of the African sun because it's fried your brain..:bounce:

LMAO I find it hilarious..that you critize my dick size but you have absolutely no pictures of your cock on this website. 7 and a half inches isn't average by the way. If you have been on this website you would know women care more about girth then actual length. Also I get a lot of love from other members on this site about my dick and it's a reupload. The original post had over 50 likes and I get couples coming to me just because of my dick. ROFL ...

Alot of noise but you have no cock pics and you have no idea how to sexually satisfy a women.

Just because you chase lions and zebras doesn't make you an alpha.
Why don't you go back in your tipi and leave the cuckolding to the real bulls like myself...

Actually chasing lions and zebras makes you a better Alpha,the ability to control your movement,be clever,act at the right time,know when to set the traps and take the spoils takes a skillful and patience hunter like me to do than,an average man like you. Only an alpha man like me can be celebrated in my village.I Am the LION KILLER:)

LOL!i think you have agreed that you have a small dick and that skills matters as i have said earlier:)

In your case,you have a small dick and no skills so it doesnt matter:)

I do not have to upload any pic on my profile but i have been with couples and single ladies in reality and i do not brag about that.

having likes on a pic doesnt means ladies wants to try it,they just appreciate it,anyway it is an original small dick with 50 likes:)

we all know that your dick pic is not the real size,you are still average when compared to the average African man. sorry to say:)

i dont have a tipi but i am planning of building one, in case one of my sexy ladies wanna fuck in a tipi,i will be glad to invite her to one:) to feel the African no no....The Nigerian hospitality:)

Last edited:
The reality is that you are just a talker with nothing to show for it,i believe you have a low self esteem

i didnt talk about financials here,i wrote about it when you tried to prove a useless point, in the real world financial is a must, a big dick is just a a plus:)

The ability to book the hotel by yourself,dress well not like a thug,ability to travel,the ability to also buy the sexy wives and sexy girls some kinky stuff i like to make the wife more horny as she awaits my big black Nigerian dick needs cash sorry to say only Alpha men does that and do that:)

dick for hire like you do not have anything to prove apart from digging a pussy and calming political revenge,really from a pussy:)

Having a big dick doesn't necessary makes you an Alpah.my experience with couples made me understand that they were disappointed with many so called bull like you with so called dicks in pictures but had nothing to prove in reality.

so I think having a real discussion with you is just out of the table

We cant all be fucking all day atleast some of us respectable black male still have real jobs to do apart from fucking
Ohh so now it's the "just because you have a big dick doesn't make you an alpha" argument. Just a moment ago you were bragging about how much bigger your dick is then mine and how it couldn't compete with yours.....:unsure::bounce:

Jobs...yeah how's your country's economy doing? LMAO..I could be unemployed and still have a better quality of life then you over here in America if you want to take it there....I do make 100k a year ROFL...one of my paychecks equals your paycheck for the whole year:bounce:.

Your Safari dollars are worthless over here in America. The only thing they are good for is to be used as toilet paper.

Also can I borrow your crystal ball? Over here in America we have saying say " don't be an ass and assume." Right now you are doing alot of assuming. I do not dress like a thug actually, most black americans do not dress like thugs.

It's funny how you are trying to re direct the conversation to finances because you know you can't fuck worth a damn. You are a classic wanna be alpha beta black male. Jam it in right and hump like jack rabbit? Or in your case hump like a gazelle..

Ohh so now it's the "just because you have a big dick doesn't make you an alpha" argument. Just a moment ago you were bragging about how much bigger your dick is then mine and how it couldn't compete with yours.....:unsure::bounce:

Jobs...yeah how's your country's economy doing? LMAO..I could be unemployed and still have a better quality of life then you over here in America if you want to take it there....I do make 100k a year ROFL...one of my paychecks equals your paycheck for the whole year:bounce:.

Your Safari dollars are worthless over here in America. The only thing they are good for is to be used as toilet paper.

Also can I borrow your crystal ball? Over here in America we have saying say " don't be an ass and assume." Right now you are doing alot of assuming. I do not dress like a thug actually, most black americans do not dress like thugs.

It's funny how you are trying to re direct the conversation to finances because you know you can't fuck worth a damn. You are a classic wanna be alpha beta black male. Jam it in right and hump like jack rabbit? Or in your case hump like a gazelle..

Dude i just notice you have a big inferiority complex and a small black dick:)

i know you dont earn up to 100k,we watch you on CNN.even if you are on food stamp,you dont have a better life style than one of my cows.:bounce:

Sorry to burst your bubbles,the last time i checked,the richest/wealthiest blacks are in Africa/Nigeria living in Abuja and lagos and other cities of africa not in america.

My country economy may not be up to par with America but damn i have a better life in Nigeria and i dont get killed by police and carry guns or act gangsta or sell ******* in the corners.

I know about the black Middle class in Atlanta and other places(GOD bless them) who earn that kinda of money and i know YOU ARE NOT AMONG THEM:)

i know about the black economic struggle there,so i have nothing to say than

people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

Last edited:
Actually chasing lions and zebras makes you a better Alpha,the ability to control your movement,be clever,act at the right time,know when to set the traps and take the spoils takes a skillful and patience hunter like me to do than,an average man like you. Only an alpha man like me can be celebrated in my village.I Am the LION KILLER:)

LOL!i think you have agreed that you have a small dick and that skills matters as i have said earlier:)

In your case,you have a small dick and no skills so it doesnt matter:)

I do not have to upload any pic on my profile but i have been with couples and single ladies in reality and i do not brag about that.

having likes on a pic doesnt means ladies wants to try it,they just appreciate it,anyway it is an original small dick with 50 likes:)

we all know that your dick pic is not the real size,you are still average when compared to the average African man. sorry to say:)

i dont have a tipi but i am planning of building one, in case one of my sexy ladies wanna fuck in a tipi,i will be glad to invite her to one:) to feel the African no no....The Nigerian hospitality:)

ROFL 7 and a half inches and girth the size of a small forearm is small ROFL. Actually going by this website my cock is the perfect size. If it's too big you can actually hurt the women but of course you wouldn't know that since the average i.q. in Africa is 5.

It's also hilarious how you still haven't posted any pics of your cock...is the rich African to broke to afford a camera? Wait do they even have smartphones in your village? :bounce:

Yes let's talk about skills. So far you have displayed the skill to be bitter and the skill of putting false information out. You don't have a clue on how to sexually satisfy a women. I'm sure you've had sex with couples but I gurantee you they where disappointed. Like the board game you don't have a clue.

You may think your an alpha but I got news for you buddy. Your not. It takes alot of physical and mental prowess to be an alpha in the bedroom, none of what you talked about. You are the jam it in, hump like a giraffe type of brothas.

Once my cock goes inside a woman she becomes mine. I own her mind body and soul. That's because I understand it takes more then a big cock and being black to satisfy her needs. Variety, rhythym, sensuality, angles, physical dominance etc etc all are needed to keep her moaning for more.

You on the other hand are a wanna be. Your mad and bitter because your out of shape, your most likely dirty, and you have no clue how to sexually satisfy a woman.

What sexy ladies?...what big cock? You told the Op to stop living in a fantasy..the only person whos living in a fantasy is you:bounce:

Honestly, if you came over here to America the women over here probably wouldn't even touch you. That's probably why your trying to get the op to come to you because you are desperate.
If you came to America and some how got a girlfriend I gurantee you she would cheat on your ass and expose you for what you are. A wannabe.

Dude i just notice you have a big inferiority complex and a small black dick:)

i know you dont earn up to 100k,we watch you on CNN.even if you are on food stamp,you dont have a better life style than one of my cows.:bounce:

Sorry to burst your bubbles,the last time i checked,the richest/wealthiest blacks are in Africa/Nigeria living in Abuja and lagos and other cities of africa not in america.

My country economy may not be up to par with America but damn i have a better life in Nigeria and i dont get killed by police and carry guns or act gangsta or sell ******* in the corners.

I know about the black Middle class in Atlanta and other places(GOD bless them) who earn that kinda of money and i know YOU ARE NOT AMONG THEM:)

i know about the black economic struggle there,so i have nothing to say than

people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

Boyyy you crack me up. LMAO I just moved from the suburbs in long beach ca to Las Vegas. I'm having a blast over here actually. It's funny how you think all blacks in America are poor, and ghetto even though we just had a black president and recently people have been begging Oprah Winfrey to run for president. You know Oprah winfrey a black American woman. Billioniare...as a matter of fact she sends tons of money to your broke ass continent every year.

Please.. you Africans ******* your water from rusty buckets.:bounce:

You stay having flies zip around your head.
I think I saw one of your ******* on a commercial the other day begging for money.:bounce:

Your schools don't even have roofs:bounce:

Come on *******... your own women in your own country don't want you...you guys have the highest incidents of sexual domestic violence against women...

You ******* your own women to sleep with you and going by what you posted I don't blame them:bounce:

I know you ve been wearing the same sneakers for the past 5 years...if you even have sneakers...feet probably got mushrooms growing from it..:D

Police *******..don't you guys have human trafficking, slavery still happening, and the most corrupt government officials on the planet. LMAO Donald Trump's has got nothing on your dictator like leaders. Most of your people live in the mud...please you guys have a quality of life equal to a donkeys barn..:happy:

ROFL 7 and a half inches and girth the size of a small forearm is small ROFL. Actually going by this website my cock is the perfect size. If it's too big you can actually hurt the women but of course you wouldn't know that since the average i.q. in Africa is 5.

It's also hilarious how you still haven't posted any pics of your cock...is the rich African to broke to afford a camera? Wait do they even have smartphones in your village? :bounce:

Yes let's talk about skills. So far you have displayed the skill to be bitter and the skill of putting false information out. You don't have a clue on how to sexually satisfy a women. I'm sure you've had sex with couples but I gurantee you they where disappointed. Like the board game you don't have a clue.

You may think your an alpha but I got news for you buddy. Your not. It takes alot of physical and mental prowess to be an alpha in the bedroom, none of what you talked about. You are the jam it in, hump like a giraffe type of brothas.

Once my cock goes inside a woman she becomes mine. I own her mind body and soul. That's because I understand it takes more then a big cock and being black to satisfy her needs. Variety, rhythym, sensuality, angles, physical dominance etc etc all are needed to keep her moaning for more.

You on the other hand are a wanna be. Your mad and bitter because your out of shape, your most likely dirty, and you have no clue how to sexually satisfy a woman.

What sexy ladies?...what big cock? You told the Op to stop living in a fantasy..the only person whos living in a fantasy is you:bounce:

Honestly, if you came over here to America the women over here probably wouldn't even touch you. That's probably why your trying to get the op to come to you because you are desperate.
If you came to America and some how got a girlfriend I gurantee you she would cheat on your ass and expose you for what you are. A wannabe.

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

LOl@ you are so funny,it seems you became a real small dicked guy with what you wrote,you are the real definition of a black cock hold,i wouldn't mind to take a piece of your gf with you watching that is if you have one.:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

As your picture shows,you are a hand master and that is what you are born to do :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

It seems you are uncomfortable in your chairs and it seems you are the person with the IQ of 5 since at the moment i am typing from from my laptop from the outskirt of my village near Aso rock .

As an african man,you make me laugh in japanese,because we see lot of your women coming down here to taste the African rod,funny stuff,they always come back and cant go back,there is nothing more fun than to remove ignorance from your women heads with my big black rod.

So as a small dicked black man,you are,you just have to shut up,when the champion is taking or writing sensible things,you are my student and you need to learn from me :)

i have told you many times that sex is not track and field or a scientific and mathematical equation that you need to solve,i have seen lot of slightly bellied men do the job well and made the sexy white women a dick slave.

Your physical activites will be needed in track and field or in the marine,my advice

Dont waste your talent,be wise,join the marine before it is too late:)

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

LOl@ you are so funny,it seems you became a real small dicked guy with what you wrote,you are the real definition of a black cock hold,i wouldn't mind to take a piece of your gf with you watching that is if you have one.:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

As your picture shows,you are a hand master and that is what you are born to do :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

It seems you are uncomfortable in your chairs and it seems you are the person with the IQ of 5 since at the moment i am typing from from my laptop from the outskirt of my village near Aso rock .

As an african man,you make me laugh in japanese,because we see lot of your women coming down here to taste the African rod,funny stuff,they always come back and cant go back,there is nothing more fun than to remove ignorance from your women heads with my big black rod.

So as a small dicked black man,you are,you just have to shut up,when the champion is taking or writing sensible things,you are my student and you need to learn from me :)

i have told you many times that sex is not track and field or a scientific and mathematical equation that you need to solve,i have seen lot of slightly bellied men do the job well and made the sexy white women a dick slave.

Your physical activites will be needed in track and field or in the marine,my advice

Dont waste your talent,be wise,join the marine before it is too late:)

You can lie to me. You can lie to these people but for the love of God stop lying to yourself. You have no big cock..you can't fuck..you don't make alot of money..bro just stop. If your cock is so big upload it then to this site...o that's right you can't do that because you cant afford a camera or a smart phone and your lying about your cock size. For someone to claim to be all action and no talking you sure as hell running your mouth alot but haven't shown any pics Mr 12 inch.
You probably have a needle dick:D
Oh oh
That's your new name..needle dick.:bounce:

Your scared to upload a picture of your cock because you know it pales in comparison to mine.

What women needle dick? Brotha you get no pussy. The more you talk the more you expose yourself. Your just a desperate, beta male, wanna be.

I guess what they say is true about Africa's dirty ass water, because whatever your drinking has got you fucked up in the head :cold:needle dick. :bounce:

If you were a real alpha my remarks would not have bothered you that's how I know your a wanna be.

So take your imaginary persona, your imaginary BBC and your needle dick to match.com

Boyyy you crack me up. LMAO I just moved from the suburbs in long beach ca to Las Vegas. I'm having a blast over here actually. It's funny how you think all blacks in America are poor, and ghetto even though we just had a black president and recently people have been begging Oprah Winfrey to run for president. You know Oprah winfrey a black American woman. Billioniare...as a matter of fact she sends tons of money to your broke ass continent every year.

Please.. you Africans ******* your water from rusty buckets.:bounce:

You stay having flies zip around your head.
I think I saw one of your ******* on a commercial the other day begging for money.:bounce:

Your schools don't even have roofs:bounce:

Come on *******... your own women in your own country don't want you...you guys have the highest incidents of sexual domestic violence against women...

You ******* your own women to sleep with you and going by what you posted I don't blame them:bounce:

I know you ve been wearing the same sneakers for the past 5 years...if you even have sneakers...feet probably got mushrooms growing from it..:D

Police *******..don't you guys have human trafficking, slavery still happening, and the most corrupt government officials on the planet. LMAO Donald Trump's has got nothing on your dictator like leaders. Most of your people live in the mud...please you guys have a quality of life equal to a donkeys barn..:happy:

I knew it,After all the ALPHA and masochism talk.

you are just an ordinary guy:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

ON keyboard he is an Alpha male :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

In the real world a ordinary guy

we dont wear sneakers here but shoes,slippers and scandals not everyone is a gangsta or a rap artist or a basketballer and have to jump on sneakers

who is oprah?? nobody knows her here.

i have told you,Oprah money is 50 cents in the front of DANGOTE,the richest black man in the world from NIgeria. dangote is worth 12.1 billion USD,so he can use use oprah as his sex toy and slave,she can even suck his dick for a 10 million dollars offer.he will still decline the offer.:bounce::bounce:

that is just one of our many billionaires in Africa.

there are lot of secret and popular billionaires in dollars in Nigeria,so oprah is just the only black billionaire in america.what an effort.

I know Baltimore,detriot and other places where you live it is worst than Africa,the girls there even suck dicks for 1 pence

anybody can move to Las Vegas on their keyboard and fantasize,anyway we are in the site were many fantasize,nothing new

The last time i checked,your ******* were killing the cops and when the remaining cops reacted by shooting him down,your folks shouted discrimination.what a fallacy

FAct:There are many poor people in america including your self than in Nigeria.

Last edited:
You can lie to me. You can lie to these people but for the love of God stop lying to yourself. You have no big cock..you can't fuck..you don't make alot of money..bro just stop. If your cock is so big upload it then to this site...o that's right you can't do that because you cant afford a camera or a smart phone and your lying about your cock size. For someone to claim to be all action and no talking you sure as hell running your mouth alot but haven't shown any pics Mr 12 inch.
You probably have a needle dick:D
Oh oh
That's your new name..needle dick.:bounce:

Your scared to upload a picture of your cock because you know it pales in comparison to mine.

What women needle dick? Brotha you get no pussy. The more you talk the more you expose yourself. Your just a desperate, beta male, wanna be.

I guess what they say is true about Africa's dirty ass water, because whatever your drinking has got you fucked up in the head :cold:needle dick. :bounce:

If you were a real alpha my remarks would not have bothered you that's how I know your a wanna be.

So take your imaginary persona, your imaginary BBC and your needle dick to match.com

I know you are just a crying baby:)

OK, i am sorry you have a big dick,you are an ALPHA male and you can fuck,:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

you have a complex issue and it is normal with small brains :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

As a big dick African man my message to you is that,you will have a big dick when next you come back to the world:bounce::bounce::bounce: but i dont think it is possible.you infact assigned to be cockhold.

I knew it,After all the ALPHA and masochism talk.

you are just an ordinary guy:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

ON keyboard he is an Alpha male :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

In the real world a ordinary guy

we dont wear sneakers here but shoes,slippers and scandals not everyone is a gangsta or a rap artist or a basketballer and have to jump on sneakers

who is oprah?? nobody knows her here.

i have told you,Oprah money is 50 cents in the front of DANGOTE,the richest black man in the world from NIgeria. dangote is worth 12.1 billion USD,so he can use use oprah as his sex toy and slave,she can even suck his dick for a 10 million dollars offer.he will still decline the offer.:bounce::bounce:

that is just one of our many billionaires in Africa.

there are lot of secret and popular billionaires in dollars in Nigeria,so oprah is just the only black billionaire in america.what an effort.

I know Baltimore,detriot and other places where you live it is worst than Africa,the girls there even suck dicks for 1 pence

anybody can live in Las Vegas on their keyboard and fantasize,anyway we are in the site were many fantasize,nothing new

The last time i checked,your ******* were killing the cops and when the remaining cops reacted by shooting him down,your folks shouted discrimination.what a fallacy

FAct:There are many poor people in america including your self than in Nigeria.

ROFL don't Nigerians have to pay 6 bribes a year just to avoid getting fined...
Please your police collect bribes from your people:bounce:
33.1% of your people are in proverty living in the mud bro..
Your people live in trash dumps
Is this where your typing from?:bounce:
poverty_Nigeria_933932047.jpg

Bro look at your schools:confused:
images

Are one of these children your *******? Lol...
images

LMAO

barack-Wow...............-660.png

Roof, Roof! A quick lesson to the young pups here. If you find yourself talking about, idolizin,worshipping,holding,smelling,watching, comforting,ego boosting,and comparing. You are not an alpha male! This term, seems to be thrown around lightly and the meaning will be lost. By natural order, you put everybody in the same room. Your testosterone levels will expose you regardless. So from 1 dollar to 1 billion dollars, let's talk about natural selection. If you think I am lying. Only Tru, Yard Dawgs should be talking here. Now, continue with these fairytales.

ROFL don't Nigerians have to pay 6 bribes a year just to avoid getting fined...
Please your police collect bribes from your people:bounce:
33.1% of your people are in proverty living in the mud bro..
Your people live in trash dumps
Is this where your typing from?:bounce:
poverty_Nigeria_933932047.jpg

Bro look at your schools:confused:
images

Are one of these children your *******? Lol...
images

LMAO

barack-Wow...............-660.png

In my opinion, this is means nothing to me:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce: and makes no sense to me,i am having a good laugh with your pictures

just a common picture,i know you have gone to do your research well but it is worth the effort.Thank you :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Thank God,your IQ has just been increased by 5 making your total IQ = 10

This is the pure attitudes and attributes of a small black dick always scared of a big black dick in his front.HE trembles and fall flat on the sight of
the gigantic African dick.welcome to the world of Big black dick.Invited guest only:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

They fear and start uploading funny pictures to get relevancy.Very typical

Last edited:
Every dick and harry claiming Alpha males bla bla bla bla and that

Dick size that and that,i am so tired of this damn forum,every black male here claiming they are alpha male just because of some submission and dominant fantasy that some women claim they want,maybe the men misunderstood what it means and the men brag because they upload pictures of dicks and the women they have fucked.

to me it is just pure nonsense and doesnt make sense

Back