Should I go Black, Update?

Lol coming from a small dick

you are common street guy i see everyday but never the less you self confidence is been destroyed but you need supporters to get back in form

Dont worry when small dicked black male talked,it is always bull shits that come out of the brains,no need to take them seriously
LMAO small dick...bro I posted my cock next to a 6 inch clippers to show the length and girth of it. The average penis size is like 6 inches bro. I may not have a 12 inch cock but it's technically considered above average. Yo my n*gg* where's your pics? I don't see any cock pics posted from you. I don't have anything to hide. I keep it 100 percent real. For what reason do I have to lie, I get no benefit from that. You are soft and can't handle the truth and your mad because your a beta make who can't fuck. There's plenty of guys who have much bigger cocks then me length and girth but it doesn't mean they can fuck. I have heard countless stories from girls I have fucked who complain about pain from fucking guys who where to big.

Please n*gg*. That's what gives you away!!! Keep thinking that size is the only thing that matters..ROFL..idiot.

lol you dont need to reassure anyone or yourself

you are a loser,small dick

ALpha male my ass

i see you lack total confidence and i think you have a complex.

Have a good day,small dick

i have a some important job to do like hunting for zebras:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce: The winner brings in the spoil,it is a competition so
wish me Goodluck

Things only special breds do:)
Your mad because the forum sees through your b.s. You should have stayed quiet like the good wannabe you are. Why don't you go cry in the corner..better yet isn't it that time of year for you to pay your taxes to the police officers in your country or they will beat your punkass. You better get it too it needle dick.

LMAO small dick...bro I posted my cock next to a 6 inch clippers to show the length and girth of it. The average penis size is like 6 inches bro. I may not have a 12 inch cock but it's technically considered above average. Yo my n*gg* where's your pics? I don't see any cock pics posted from you. I don't have anything to hide. I keep it 100 percent real. For what reason do I have to lie, I get no benefit from that. You are soft and can't handle the truth and your mad because your a beta make who can't fuck. There's plenty of guys who have much bigger cocks then me length and girth but it doesn't mean they can fuck. I have heard countless stories from girls I have fucked who complain about pain from fucking guys who where to big.

Please n*gg*. That's what gives you away!!! Keep things that size is the only thing that matters..ROFL..idiot.

MAN i am not your black man

i dont even understand the word.so keep your word to your self.

small dck will always be small dick,

i hope i didnt hurt your Alpha male heart.

you are a ghetto man from all what you wrote.

Note:if there dick is small they will say it has girth that is the excuse of small dick

Your mad because the forum sees through your b.s. You should have stayed quiet like the good wannabe you are. Why don't you go cry in the corner..better yet isn't it that time of year for you to pay your taxes to the police officers in your country or they will beat your punkass. You better get it too it needle dick.

lol

A mad man is calingl another man mad

very funny scenario

Last edited:

Your right your not my n*gg*..if you came over here you would be my b****.

lol

A mad man is call another man mad

very funny scenario
Hey thanks for ruining this thread btw with your bitterness. Awesome job. You said you were leaving why don't you for once in your life back up what you say and do that. Stop ruining this forum and go back to ruining your country.

Hey thanks for ruining this thread btw with your bitterness. Awesome job. You said you were leaving why don't you for once in your life back up what you say and do that. Stop ruining this forum and go back to ruining your country.

Angry bird:) dont be angry

there is still more time till the competition starts but wish me good luck,i need to win because i love winning.

I WIN NO MATTER WHAT

what is this man doing in this site

arent you suppose to be with your buddies and act sissy:)

The only sissy here is you. Your mad because you can't handle the truth. Instead of making the necessary changes like a man to be a true alpha in the bedroom you want to change the description to stroke your sensitive ego. Reality doesn't work like that. So F off and go back to your shack.

The only sissy here is you. Your mad because you can't handle the truth. Instead of making the necessary changes like a man to be a true alpha in the bedroom you want to change the description to stroke your sensitive ego. Reality doesn't work like that. So F off and go back to your shack.

you are a ALPHA male with your hands, masturbating to pictures.:bounce:

Note:if there dick is small they will say it has girth that is the excuse of small dick
My cock has tasted more female orgasms and squirt in a year then your has in a lifetime, you needle dick poser.

you are a ALPHA male with your hands, masturbating to pictures.:bounce:
Wtf are you talking about needle dick. I posted a picture of my cock because I was asked to by a bunch of people on this site. I'm not a faker like you. Just like I will have to post a picture of my body soon to confirm my identity for meetups. I don't have to pretend like you. Pretty soon in July I'm throwing an Interracial sex get away party so I will have to send pics of the house. I don't need to front like you poser.

Well done, My *******,you did a Good job,:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

lets give you an award for fucking

The best actor for fucking white pussy in his dreams :bounce::bounce:
BlkGodX
Stop projecting your no pussy getting ass persona on to me.... everyone here can see through your bullshit. So I get no pussy right. Okay lol...sure..

Wtf are you talking about needle dick. I posted a picture of my cock because I was asked to by a bunch of people on this site. I'm not a faker like you. Just like I will have to post a picture of my body soon to confirm my identity for meetups. I don't have to pretend like you. Pretty soon in July I'm throwing an Interracial sex get away party so I will have to send pics of the house. I don't need to front like you poser.

so you are a sheep,anything you are told,you do,begging for attention.you would have uploaded you face.

i thought Alpha males are men of their own,they lose their brains when they see pussy in sight

Stop projecting your no pussy getting ass persona on to me.... everyone here can see through your bullshit. So I get no pussy right. Okay lol...sure..

i dont understand your english,is that french:) you are a weak man fronting as an alpha male,i used some tricks on you by irritating you and you fell for my bullshits

you are damn weak,believe me,very weak

off i go now,competition starts in 30 minutes.

it is night here,good time to hunt and set traps

good bye have nice time.

Back