Should i give up?

Ok so I've been married for 11 years now. And I only came out to my wife now how I've always fantasized and wanted to watch her take a bbc. At first she was hesitant but now she seems into doing it for my pleasure.
But it's been hard to find a genuine guy who is into playing that role and not just looking to get himself off. How long should I give it before giving up on finding someone? And who can I have her talk to too ensure her it's all about pleasure and nothing more. Because she seems to think I'll look at her different.
Btw we're located in Chicago for whoever may be interested

Ok so I've been married for 11 years now. And I only came out to my wife now how I've always fantasized and wanted to watch her take a bbc. At first she was hesitant but now she seems into doing it for my pleasure.
But it's been hard to find a genuine guy who is into playing that role and not just looking to get himself off. How long should I give it before giving up on finding someone? And who can I have her talk to too ensure her it's all about pleasure and nothing more. Because she seems to think I'll look at her different.

@Chicago cpl I'm just assuming you are legit when I say this, but Looks like you just joined this site less than a month ago.
This takes time, but it only takes as long as necessary with the both of you being involved. Key word being THE BOTH OF YOU.

Based on what YOU'VE said (since she is receptive) fill out your profile COMPLETELY and say exactly what you BOTH are looking for. Have her join this site, get Verified as a Couple, and start talking to verified men in your area.
There are PLENTY of guys here who meet those qualifications.

Last edited:
Okay the list of issues here is overflowing. First let's start with the fact you said she is doing it for your pleasure. That is a big red flag. If this is not something you are doing together or for mutual enjoyment it is already asking for a negative impact. Second you complain about the bulls you are meeting just wanting to get off but you also say you want to enforce this is just for pleasure. What are you expecting of these bulls? I do not think you are being clear here. Third, are you meeting these bulls by yourself or with your wife? If she is going to be the one climbing into bed she should have a big part in choosing and meeting any bulls. All in all if you want my advice you need to take a step back and start from the beginning. Make sure your wife wants to do this and then include her more if she says yes.

Give up. It’s not about you, it’s about her. What you are doing is abusive.
You also contradict yourself regarding the bulls YOU seek.
Just walk away for her sake .

Now that she is into the idea, it’s time to step away. She needs to find a man and enjoy him on her timeline, on her schedule.
Naw, I will only do it together nothing solo that's not what I'm into. It's for both our pleasure, her doing it alone will do what for me? Is that being selfish?

@Chicago cpl I'm just assuming you are legit when I say this, but Looks like you just joined this site less than a month ago.
This takes time, but it only takes as long as necessary with the both of you being involved. Key word being THE BOTH OF YOU.

Based on what YOU'VE said (since she is receptive) fill out your profile COMPLETELY and say exactly what you BOTH are looking for. Have her join this site, get Verified as a Couple, and start talking to verified men in your area.
There are PLENTY of guys here who meet those qualifications.
Thanks

Naw, I will only do it together nothing solo that's not what I'm into. It's for both our pleasure, her doing it alone will do what for me? Is that being selfish?
I think what they meant. Is that for us to women, especially new to the lifestyle women it can take us a bit longer to find the right bull we connect with. Not that she should go at it alone. But you need to give her the freedom and the love to take her time. I highly suggest you listen to this podcast called keys and anklets by Michael c. He’s on here too his name is IdoWives762 I believe. It was the podcast my husband found and shared with me and helped us navigate our feelings and desires as we’ve started making our way into the he cuckold lifestyle.
good luck. 😊

Back