Should I give out gf number?

S

Soca6newps6

My gf is considering the lifestyle.. after weeks of trying to convince her.. she said she will consider it maybe but she has to think about it.. I was thinking of giving out her number to bulls (Craigslist post or dating app) without her really knowing .. I think either she will be like "uhh.. no" or she would like it.. and it would definitely make her interested.. thoughts?

I talk about it a lot though.. I need something to just get her to say yes... what about if it's like.. 1 guy... and he used Instagram or Facebook message.. and pretended as if he was just hitting on her?

If you're okay with her possibly leaving you for pressuring and pestering her about it then go for it. Use some sense, if she's not into it then she not into it. Don't push it to the point she leaves you. If communicating with her isn't working then it's probably not going to happen. If having someone invade her privacy and the possibility of random guys sexually harassing her is ok to you then you should really look at what you're trying to do and why you're obsessing over a fantasy.

My gf is considering the lifestyle.. after weeks of trying to convince her.. she said she will consider it maybe but she has to think about it.. I was thinking of giving out her number to bulls (Craigslist post or dating app) without her really knowing .. I think either she will be like "uhh.. no" or she would like it.. and it would definitely make her interested.. thoughts?

Easy enough. Don't do it. It's about respect for your partner. If anything. Make a post pick out guys that you think she might like and send her a pic and info about them. Telling her how much they want to talk to her and get to know her. Ask her to give her a chance and talk to her tell her how much it turns you on. It's all about her. Don't forget that.

With all due respect.
Why? Why would you even consider even giving out her number after talking about it and knowing she's not ready? She's clearly moving on her own timeline so give her time to get there.
To me it's like posting pics of her without her knowledge/consent. I keep seeing husbands and boyfriends doing that and it's just not right in my book.
Sorry, getting off my soapbox now.
Thanks for asking for advice before just doing it.

50's here. a couple of marriages. lots of GF's. Affairs to write a book about, mine and theirs! A swinger relationship or two with one GF and another female playing the field as well. A current wife that is a 100% FemDom into taboo and dark things. Watched the wife convert 2 and working on her her 3rd female under her control where she turns them out into this lifestyle for her own sick and twisted *******. Much more. I have one word to say to you:

NO. And one more word to put in front of the 'NO':

Absolutely.

Don't think with the little head! Don't do this! Find a guy together and let her decide to give her number to a guy not you! This is a bad idea all around! Unless your gf is submissive to you and does what you tell her in a D/s lifestyle this would be a definite no! Good luck pursuing the lifestyle and hope it goes well for both of you!

Im starting to think that this site is attracting the dumb people of the world. I had a guy lie to me and to his gf. He told me that his gf knew about me and that he had shared photos of me with her. So he gave me her number, again, i had no idea that she didnt know.

So after we talked because she was like "who is this?" and after i explained the whole situation she was super pissed off at him. She actually did meet me, twice and the second time we had sex. A week later, she dumped him. She texted me to just tell me - "thank you, you were great, better than he ever was in bed, but i just broke up with his loser ass and I'm just going to be single for a while now. ta ta."

There's a clear difference between those wanting to live out a fantasy and obsessing over it and those actually communicating and committing to each other about things like this. Sadly, you get those that are obsessive over a fantasy and end up ruining a lot of experiences for other people.

^^^LOL!! If he was smart, he would have seen that coming. But, then again he gave out her number without permission.

Seems to be a lot of that going on here.
Visit the Photoshopped, Captions, Tribute section and you'll see lots of what I think are men posting pics of their unsuspecting wives or worst, ex wives or girlfriends.
For the record there are also amazing couples posting there as well. Like all things, a few bad apples is all it takes.

Seems to be a lot of that going on here.
Visit the Photoshopped, Captions, Tribute section and you'll see lots of what I think are men posting pics of their unsuspecting wives or worst, ex wives or girlfriends.
For the record there are also amazing couples posting there as well. Like all things, a few bad apples is all it takes.

I found this site a few years ago and in that time, I have to say that I have talked to and met in person some amazing women and couples. Its typically the men on here that tend to be more shady and charlatans. But the women and couples are usually very nice, honest, discreet and genuine and its been a delight and pleasure to teach and help them with whatever their desires were.

Back