Should I cuckold him before the wedding?

Prettykitty

Female
I’m new here and need some advise. I’m getting married in May and my fiancé reeeeeeeeally wants me to fuck a black guy.

Some backstory:

My fiancé Brett and I have been together for two years, engaged for six months of those years. He’s twenty-six, I’m twenty-nine. Cuckoldry has been a long time fantasy of his. Specifically, with a BBC. He has this sense of admiration for black guys because I’m pretty sure he thinks they’re all hung. Anyway, we’ve talked about the possibility of dabbling in the lifestyle but I’m slightly apprehensive.

I tried swinging with my ex husband and it didn’t work out. To be fair, the marriage most likely would’ve ended eventually, but swinging finished us off quickly. We didn’t swing long, but I did really enjoy the excitement of it. I did not enjoy seeing my guy with another girl though. And, my ex was a jerk about the whole thing.

My fiancé knows about my swinging past and wants to eliminate the other female and have me fuck black men. Of course, the idea of having fun with some hunky black guys sounds great to me but I’m a little afraid it’ll change Brett. That history is destined to repeat itself for me. I don’t want to lose him over this, which brings me to my dilemma.

I know he wants this badly and this fetish of his isn’t going away. In fact, I’m starting to feel like not acting on it will also be detrimental to our relationship but he isn’t getting what he needs. So I wonder if I should fulfill his cuckold fantasy before we get married in case things do go sideways, we won’t have to get a divorce? Or do I wait until after we’re hitched and potentially risk another messy divorce for myself?

If I decide to do it before the wedding, I could call it his wedding gift from me to him. What do you think?

I don't want to sound like I've got all the answer, but in my opinion, you should try date (but not to sex) some Black Guys before the marriage if you want to see if it'll change your fiancé. (not telling him if you did/didn't get sex with your date)
And if you decide to go with it, offer him an exciting cuckolding wedding night ^^

whatever you choose, I wish you to have fun :)

It seems he really want it and you don’t mind as well, so in conclusion this is going to happen before or late.

Basing on this assumption, I suggest you to do it as soon as possible and anyhow before wedding, to figure out better the direction of your relationship.

I think it doesn’t make sense to do it after wedding if you have the feeling it is something is going to happen in any case.

In alternative you could decide you don’t wanna do it, and so you can get marriage with this intention, assuming both of you agree on it, but it doesn’t seem realistic from you description.

Sounds like a great wedding gift for Brett! I’m sure he will be really excited but he also may feel a little jealous or be upset! I guess I don’t know much about his background and only yours from the post!

Does he want to watch you with a black man or does he just want you to fuck black guys when ever you want? If he wants to watch then I would set it up before the wedding! Maybe you and Brett meet up with a black guy at a restaurant or bar and do some flirting, kissing and light touching in front of Brett and see how he feels and reacts! Fantasy is one thing, reality is another!

I know you have experience in the swinging lifestyle and you sound like you would understand the Hotwife and cuckold lifestyle and Brett is very lucky to have a woman like you! It is very exciting and fun when done right for both of you to enjoy!

Does Brett have any experience in the lifestyle?

Are you ok going through with this and knowing it could disrupt your relationship in many different ways?

Some guys get addicted to the lifestyle as almost an obsession in wanting to se their gf’s or wives fucked by other men! For some it enhances thier sex lives and relationship!

What ever your decision is just think it through and talk with Brett and see how he feels and how he reacts! A lot of guys think with the wrong head at times!

I hope you make the right decision and if you need any advice there are some real people with experience on this site! But there is also a lot of fakes!

My ex wife and I started 2 months before we got married to just try it out and she and I loved it! Wish we had invited the guy to our wedding and had fun after the reception but we didn’t! He was one of the best guys we hooked up with!

It seems he really want it and you don’t mind as well, so in conclusion this is going to happen before or late.

Basing on this assumption, I suggest you to do it as soon as possible and anyhow before wedding, to figure out better the direction of your relationship.

I think it doesn’t make sense to do it after wedding if you have the feeling it is something is going to happen in any case.

In alternative you could decide you don’t wanna do it, and so you can get marriage with this intention, assuming both of you agree on it, but it doesn’t seem realistic from you description.
Well said good advice...

We have had a cuckold arrangement (although we did not know it was called cuckolding back then) starting with our engagement, and throughout our marriage of 45 years. Wife did not have her first black guy until 13 years ago though. My wife is like you in that she did not want me with other women, and I am like your fiancé in that I am fine with that. If he is anything like me he will thrive on the lifestyle. My wife always made me feel that I was an important part of all her sex with other men, and made sure she fulfilled all my fantasies too. I would suggest you start before getting married; my wife and I still talk about being fucked by the best man on our wedding night.

Ask him if he will suck a black cock for you and if he says yes then arrange one for him to service a couple of times, if he is fine with that go ahead and make him a total cuckold also explain that he will be submissive to you since it is part of being a cuckold, doing as he is told. I suspect he really wants to submit. You could start him off with a white cock lol they are mostly the same in your mouth.

Thank you all for the input. I think it’s a smart idea to try before the wedding just in case. I’m fairly confident he’ll be into though.

We’ve discussed his ideas of the perfect cuckold relationship as well as mine. His would be me in taking control. He wants to see me get excited and initiate sexual relationships with black guys. He wants my sexuality to reach its peak and see me enjoy it. He would like a combination of mutually meeting/finding men together as well as some spontaneous situations. His perfect sounds to me like a female led, one sided open relationship.

That being said, I’ve been trying to figure out how to do this. I like the idea of presenting it as his wedding gift and making all the arrangements myself and surprising him. I have a guy in mind actually that would be perfect. I met him at a swinger party with my ex and we really hit it off. We never hooked up because my ex is disgusting and didn’t want to see me with him. I talked to him at some other parties and we texted here and there. I haven’t talked to him in about a year so he could be unavailable now. Worth a shot though because I’ve seen him in action and he knows what he is doing!

I’d love to hear more ideas on how to do this though!

Ask him if he will suck a black cock for you and if he says yes then arrange one for him to service a couple of times, if he is fine with that go ahead and make him a total cuckold also explain that he will be submissive to you since it is part of being a cuckold, doing as he is told. I suspect he really wants to submit. You could start him off with a white cock lol they are mostly the same in your mouth.
I don't want to sound like I've got all the answer, but in my opinion, you should try date (but not to sex) some Black Guys before the marriage if you want to see if it'll change your fiancé. (not telling him if you did/didn't get sex with your date)
And if you decide to go with it, offer him an exciting cuckolding wedding night ^^

whatever you choose, I wish you to have fun :)
i think what you say is smart but I want to do it before the wedding. My reason is largely financially motivated so we don’t waste all that money if he freaks out. Don’t think he will but there’s always the chance

I know there are bi guys in the lifestyle but I asked Brett and he told me he has no interest in the other guy. I have see it at parties tho. And the point is for me to be with the black guy, not Brett.

We have had a cuckold arrangement (although we did not know it was called cuckolding back then) starting with our engagement, and throughout our marriage of 45 years. Wife did not have her first black guy until 13 years ago though. My wife is like you in that she did not want me with other women, and I am like your fiancé in that I am fine with that. If he is anything like me he will thrive on the lifestyle. My wife always made me feel that I was an important part of all her sex with other men, and made sure she fulfilled all my fantasies too. I would suggest you start before getting married; my wife and I still talk about being fucked by the best man on our wedding night.
Maybe I’ll cuck my new hubby on my wedding night and dedicate it to you guys!

:)))))))))))))))))))

:lips::lips::lips::lips::lips::lips:

I know there are bi guys in the lifestyle but I asked Brett and he told me he has no interest in the other guy. I have see it at parties tho. And the point is for me to be with the black guy, not Brett.
I understand but if he is willing to suck he will be compliant about everything else. My wife ****** me to clean her one night and that was the final stage because after that I accepted everything else

Back