Should I be able to choose the size?

ashmaceag

Couple
Real Person
From
LA, US
My husband is very much interested in having me make him a cuckold. I have never done this before and I am feeling very self conscious about it. We have discussed the size of the cock the bull should have and ofcourse he wants it to be as big as we can find, I however would like average of a little above average to start. Should I be able to make these decisions or is it the cucks decision? And any pointers for starters or newbies to this?

My husband is very much interested in having me make him a cuckold. I have never done this before and I am feeling very self conscious about it. We have discussed the size of the cock the bull should have and ofcourse he wants it to be as big as we can find, I however would like average of a little above average to start. Should I be able to make these decisions or is it the cucks decision? And any pointers for starters or newbies to this?
The last thing you want is to have a bad experience with a giant cock you can't handle. Start on the lower end and then work up to what you can handle. You've got plenty of time and it will make it a more enjoyable experience for both of you.

You both should look for someone who is 'comfortably' bigger than you

If you want this to be fun, you should be comfortable so it's your choice

It’s your call, and don’t feel trashy. Remember in the end, you’re the winner here, your cunt, tits, ass and mind all going to be pleasured more than you can imagine. My gut tells me you still might secretly want to fuck a bbc in front of him to show him what happens when he plays with fire.

Back