Votes: 32 29.6%
  • Shave hair from penis balls and legs

Votes: 21 19.4%
  • Shave hair from legs only

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Shave head

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I prefer to remove all of my body hair from the neck all the way down.

Something when the real man enters the room and our clothes come off, he is the picture perfect image of a man with his studly physique completed by his large cock and natural manly body hair.

then, there’s me..... silky smooth pale white skin, think lump of skin where my “dick” should be, locked tightly in its cage, and me in panties & stockings. This not only emasculates me completely, but it further broadens the gap between the real man in the room that’s getting the pussy and the little white sissy in the corner waiting for his next orders from the ONLY man in the room.
Beautifully stated that describes my thoughts as well.

Exactly. The goal is to strip the cuck of any and every shred of “manhood” they may have & are clinging on to.

Little white sissies that have been parading around, pretending to be “men” must have it ALL brutally stripped from them in the most humiliating manner possible. The ultimate humiliation is for the the King to be directing this process of emasculation step by step in the order HE sees fit. We must be taught WHO is in control, leaving no doubt, and also just how much control they do have over our fate as they systematically choose which pieces of our manhood to strip and in what order!
Agree totally. The bull has the privilege of emasculating the cuck in any fashion that he sees fit. Literally shaving away his manhood is an effective start.

My wife waxes me before her bulls come to play. I don't mind since it's the few times she touches my cock
I have often wondered what it would be like to be waxed. Is it painful on my sissy balls? I have been shaving since she cuckolded me 8 years ago.

My Hotwife is always waxed for her bulls. She gets it done professionally.

I have often wondered what it would be like to be waxed. Is it painful on my sissy balls? I have been shaving since she cuckolded me 8 years ago.

My Hotwife is always waxed for her bulls. She gets it done professionally.
It does hurt the first couple of times, but if you keep it up by waxing every few weeks it isn't bad. I'm usually waxed regular through the summer months and not so much during the winter. So it's only once or twice a year that it's more painful.

Back