Votes: 32 29.6%
  • Shave hair from penis balls and legs

Votes: 21 19.4%
  • Shave hair from legs only

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Shave head

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I shave and use cream to remove all hair between my knees and neck. It's a pain, but I like how it looks/feels. My wife isn't a fan, but she doesn't like too much hair either.

I prefer to remove all of my body hair from the neck all the way down.

Something when the real man enters the room and our clothes come off, he is the picture perfect image of a man with his studly physique completed by his large cock and natural manly body hair.

then, there’s me..... silky smooth pale white skin, think lump of skin where my “dick” should be, locked tightly in its cage, and me in panties & stockings. This not only emasculates me completely, but it further broadens the gap between the real man in the room that’s getting the pussy and the little white sissy in the corner waiting for his next orders from the ONLY man in the room.

Emasculation, submission, control, humiliation....take your pick lol
Exactly. The goal is to strip the cuck of any and every shred of “manhood” they may have & are clinging on to.

Little white sissies that have been parading around, pretending to be “men” must have it ALL brutally stripped from them in the most humiliating manner possible. The ultimate humiliation is for the the King to be directing this process of emasculation step by step in the order HE sees fit. We must be taught WHO is in control, leaving no doubt, and also just how much control they do have over our fate as they systematically choose which pieces of our manhood to strip and in what order!

I guess I'm confused. Body builders and Olympic swimmers shave all their hair. Can someone explain how that is emasculating?So, from a true cuck’s perspective

so, from a true cuck’s perspective… It is no one singular act that necessarily emasculates us or takes away a piece of our manhood.

It is more so the totality of a lot of different small things that don’t seem so significant by individually, but when you do stack them on top of one another and make them things that you are ****** to do....by the Man that rules over you....THAT is when you realize how emasculating in dehumanizing all of it can be.

Back