should cuck be shaved or unshaved?

Ladies and BBC BULLS as a show of submission should the cuck be shaved?

• Shaved

Votes: 220 88.7%
  • Big Bush

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • Does not matter

Votes: 23 9.3%

• Total voters
It is for the bull or maybe the wife to decide. The only thing the cuck needs to do is follow those instructions (without complaining).

my former wife (widower here) used to insist that only she and the boy friend be shaved. That I do it. Why? So he would look bigger and I would get a better show.

Our Bull Master made me the cuck hubby go and get my pubes shaved off in the back room of a salon he knew of. Also had my anus,crack and taint area shaved off by a woman. This was all done to totally humiliate me and it did. She knew I was owned and under the order of a BBC Master. Same thing happened when the wife and I was sent to have our nipples pierced under his order. We was both made to strip off naked in the back room as we was pierced. I was nervous and humiliated then cause both times their was pretty white women performing the work and when nervous and naked I was shriveled up even smaller than what I really am.

Our Bull Master made me the cuck hubby go and get my pubes shaved off in the back room of a salon he knew of. Also had my anus,crack and taint area shaved off by a woman. This was all done to totally humiliate me and it did. She knew I was owned and under the order of a BBC Master. Same thing happened when the wife and I was sent to have our nipples pierced under his order. We was both made to strip off naked in the back room as we was pierced. I was nervous and humiliated then cause both times their was pretty white women performing the work and when nervous and naked I was shriveled up even smaller than what I really am.
🙏🙏🙏

Two of the bulls we dealt with insisted that (at least all of pubic area) both of us be shaved. When they put their cock next to mine, the contrast was stark. Beside the size difference, the bull's cocks were cut, with large mushroom heads and dark pubes. While my "tiny thing" is uncircumcised, long foreskin and hairless, truly making it look like a baby-dick. Only the bull has hair in the new relationship. Also, my wife says she can feel their coarse pubic hair rub against her engorged clit (as nature intended) and it helps her cum. Most women need a real "man's cock" to satisfy them, not a little boy penis. And if you start bottoming, it becomes nothing more than a clit, which in that case, it should be shaved as well.
Hot🙏🙏

Ohh my. Gasp. So hot

Back