should cuck be shaved or unshaved?

Ladies and BBC BULLS as a show of submission should the cuck be shaved?

• Shaved

Votes: 220 88.7%
  • Big Bush

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • Does not matter

Votes: 23 9.3%

• Total voters
My wife has required waxing of the entire genital and anal area for a while. We usually go together to the salon to get it done. Thankfully, she takes me out of chastity for the session, although sometimes she will wait to unlock it until I am naked and in front of the person providing the service.

She wants her bulls to have access to a feminized male if they want to go that route. It is a really hot contrast with a primal and hairy bull.

My wife has required waxing of the entire genital and anal area for a while. We usually go together to the salon to get it done. Thankfully, she takes me out of chastity for the session, although sometimes she will wait to unlock it until I am naked and in front of the person providing the service.

She wants her bulls to have access to a feminized male if they want to go that route. It is a really hot contrast with a primal and hairy bull.
Any reactions from girl/guy who shave you ?

Two of the bulls we dealt with insisted that (at least all of pubic area) both of us be shaved. When they put their cock next to mine, the contrast was stark. Beside the size difference, the bull's cocks were cut, with large mushroom heads and dark pubes. While my "tiny thing" is uncircumcised, long foreskin and hairless, truly making it look like a baby-dick. Only the bull has hair in the new relationship. Also, my wife says she can feel their coarse pubic hair rub against her engorged clit (as nature intended) and it helps her cum. Most women need a real "man's cock" to satisfy them, not a little boy penis. And if you start bottoming, it becomes nothing more than a clit, which in that case, it should be shaved as well.

Last edited:
Two of the bull we dealt with insisted that (at least all of pubic area) both of us be shaved. When they put their cock next to mine, the contrast was stark. Beside the size difference, the bull's cocks were cut, with large mushroom heads and dark pubes. While my "tiny thing" is uncircumcised, long foreskin and hairless, truly making it look like a baby-dick. Only the bull has hair in the new relationship. Also, my wife says she can feel their coarse pubic hair rub against her engorged clit (as nature intended) and it helps her cum. Most women need a real "man's cock" to satisfy them, not a little boy penis. And if you start bottoming, it becomes nothing more than a clit, which in that case, it should be shaved as well.
So hot to learn this!

Back