should cuck be shaved or unshaved?

Ladies and BBC BULLS as a show of submission should the cuck be shaved?

• Shaved

Votes: 220 88.7%
  • Big Bush

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • Does not matter

Votes: 23 9.3%

• Total voters
Does your wife require this or does the urge to do so come from you?
For myself, I started the shaving on my own. And only started from the waste down. After watching me shave one day she told me it was weirdly sexy seeing me do it. A little later she would comment that I needed to shave if I was a day or so late. I recently had an option to shave my chest for a test I was having done so I opted to try it. Loved it. So now I’m shaved from nose to toes as the saying goes. The wife hasn’t asked if I’m going back with the hair so I assume she’s good with totally smooth. But she’ll insist I keep up with shaving regularly I’m sure.

For myself, I started the shaving on my own. And only started from the waste down. After watching me shave one day she told me it was weirdly sexy seeing me do it. A little later she would comment that I needed to shave if I was a day or so late. I recently had an option to shave my chest for a test I was having done so I opted to try it. Loved it. So now I’m shaved from nose to toes as the saying goes. The wife hasn’t asked if I’m going back with the hair so I assume she’s good with totally smooth. But she’ll insist I keep up with shaving regularly I’m sure.
Ok. I've been in a cuck relationship before, but with no humiliation or feminisation so it's quite interesting to share such experiences.

The feminization is more my thing and she indulges me somewhat. I wish she was a bit more into that aspect but I cannot complain about what I have in her.
Yeah I get that. Too many cucks think about themselves when it comes to cuckolding. About their needs and kinks. However, it should always be the wife and her bull who stand in the centre of a cuck's attention.

Yeah I get that. Too many cucks think about themselves when it comes to cuckolding. About their needs and kinks. However, it should always be the wife and her bull who stand in the centre of a cuck's attention.
I feel it has to strike a balance for everyone involved. Each has their role in the relationship and each gets pleasure in some form.

Does your wife require this or does the urge to do so come from you?
I always liked the look and feel of being trimmed so always did a little on my own. But over time I started to trim a little more. Wife will comment once in a while if it grows out so I keep things under control most of the time. Other times I left it grow out just so she will say something. But overall I like the way I feel more feminine when I do trim. I never go bald but do like the look on others being in a pink cage and being completely shaved. Seems like my submission is growing.

I have removed all of my body hair, apart from my pubic area, which I have neatly waxed into the classic lady garden style.
It is essential that cuckolds are feminised and the style of the body hair is a major part of that.

Back