Should BBC cuckold wife wear lingerie for hubby??

Should BBC cuckold wife wear lingerie for hubby because he paid for the lingerie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That is the only way and he likes it because it makes him feel like he can actually fuck me like a man. He is very small and will cum as soon as he penetrates me if he's not wearing it.
OMG they are all the same!! My cuckold husband is like that too but he doesn't want to wear a strap-on because he is so lazy he doesn't want to do the "work". He just wants to put his little dick inside me and feel my stretched and loose vagina. Then he will start to penetrate me for a while and then he will happily cum in less than 3 minutes. This is another thing that has been frustrating and confusing to me/us..

OMG they are all the same!! My cuckold husband is like that too but he doesn't want to wear a strap-on because he is so lazy he doesn't want to do the "work". He just wants to put his little dick inside me and feel my stretched and loose vagina. Then he will start to penetrate me for a while and then he will happily cum in less than 3 minutes. This is another thing that has been frustrating and confusing to me/us..

I'm extremely small too and cum really fast and that's y we don't have sex anymore and why my wife locked me up. She has 2 regular bulls that she sees multiple times a week and they have really stretched her out and given her a permanent gape

That is the only way and he likes it because it makes him feel like he can actually fuck me like a man. He is very small and will cum as soon as he penetrates me if he's not wearing it.
And I forgot to mention every time after he cum within three minutes of penetration then he will blame me for letting him cum too early WTF!! So I have stopped having sex with him since March 2, 2017 (yes I keep count and not that we have sex many times the previous years). But any weekend if I don't have any date with one of my bulls then he will keep asking me to let him put it in and I don't want to and it is frustrating to both of us..

I'm sorry to hear that sweetie. My hubby gladly wears it.

And I forgot to mention every time after he cum within three minutes of penetration then he will blame me for letting him cum too early WTF!! So I have stopped having sex with him since March 2, 2017 (yes I keep count and not that we have sex many times the previous years). But any weekend if I don't have any date with one of my bulls then he will keep asking me to let him put it in and I don't want to and it is frustrating to both of us..
You have to make a stand for yourself but you also need to work things out. I sent you a follow and you can also message me.

Well damn! Sorry to hear that.

Personally, I wear lingerie whether I am with my hub or my lovers because it is more about making me feel sexy. My hub loves me in my corset so I use that as a reward for him if he has done something to deserve it.
Thank you Kyra for responding :) May I ask you when you wear lingerie for your hubby do you let him have sex with you too? I mean like do you let him penetrate you and cum inside you?

Thank you Kyra for responding :) May I ask you when you wear lingerie for your hubby do you let him have sex with you too? I mean like do you let him penetrate you and cum inside you?

When we first started in the lifestyle I would let him have sex on a regular basis. As we began experimenting with extended periods of chastity sex became less frequent. At the moment, it has been almost a year since he fucked me, mostly due to his impotence. I do peg him about 2-4 times a month as that is something he enjoys when it is just the two of us and I generally dress in lingerie for that (and he does too).

When we first started in the lifestyle I would let him have sex on a regular basis. As we began experimenting with extended periods of chastity sex became less frequent. At the moment, it has been almost a year since he fucked me, mostly due to his impotence. I do peg him about 2-4 times a month as that is something he enjoys when it is just the two of us and I generally dress in lingerie for that (and he does too).
I am very relief to read your response. Even though hubby and I are not newbie in the lifestyle but as we progress further and further I realized there are many different definitions, approaches and practices of the lifestyle and what you described are very similar to what we are experiencing.

He wears chasity too but only a couple of hours during weekend. I peg him too once or twice a month. We used to have our Netflix night too when we both wear comfortable babydolls and stocking and watch Netflix the night before or the night after my date.

May I ask you if your hubby ever ask or try to penetrate you during the one year period. If yes then how were you able to keep him out. If no then was it because he has no such desire since he is impotent?

Thanks again for your help.

May I ask you if your hubby ever ask or try to penetrate you during the one year period. If yes then how were you able to keep him out. If no then was it because he has no such desire since he is impotent?

Thanks again for your help.

He wants to and has tried, but when I let him he can't get hard. He has been experiencing erectile dysfunction ever since becoming a cuckold. It comes and goes and he sometimes gets hard watching me with other men or when he is sucking or getting fucked by another man, but on the few occasions I told him we could have sex he has been unable to perform. He finds it frustrating that he can get hard for certain occasions, but for regular straight sex he is unable to perform.

I have been in BBC cuckold relationship for almost six years. There have been a lot of fun, excitements, thrills and satisfaction. But sometimes there are confusions and frustrations too. One of those confusions and frustration is whether I should wear my lingerie for my cuckold husband as he always asks to see me in my lingerie.

If the answer is yes then can someone please explain to me why I have to wear lingerie for hubby because I don't really bother to pleasure him and we hardly have sex these days anyway.

If the answer is no then how should I explain to hubby that even though he bought me all these lingerie but he can't see me wearing them anymore because I only wear lingerie for my black lovers? After all hubby is the one who buys me the lingerie. Thank you for any advice/opinion/guidance.

View attachment 1325290

My advice is this : when it comes to this lifestyle you have to find out what works best for you and your hubby ,,
Various couples have different reasons on why they are on the lifestyle.
Are you in the lifestyle for the pleasure of both you and your hubby ? or it is only for your pleasure while your hubby just look ?
If your in this together for the pleasure of both of you then you take decision that will bring you and your hubby more closer and for the pleasure of both of you !

There are a number of different ways to answer your question but before doing so there iss one very important piece of information I'd need to know. Is your cuck completely cut off from you sexually or do you still allow him to fuck you. If so, how often? This will determine if you should ever allow him to see you in lingerie and if so, how frequently.

There are a number of different ways to answer your question but before doing so there iss one very important piece of information I'd need to know. Is your cuck completely cut off from you sexually or do you still allow him to fuck you. If so, how often? This will determine if you should ever allow him to see you in lingerie and if so, how frequently.
I have only had sex with him twice this year... I don't allow him to penetrate me anymore and I intend to cut him off completely but I have been not been entirely successful and that is occasionally frustrating for both of us..

I have only had sex with him twice this year... I don't allow him to penetrate me anymore and I intend to cut him off completely but I have been not been entirely successful and that is occasionally frustrating for both of us..
Well in that case, the more you cut him off, the more he should see you in lingerie. It's all a part of the mind fuck. Give him a constant reminder of what he no longer has access to. Think of it as a form of *******. The constant teasing. Pose for him, let him take pics..as long as he doesn't get to touch you in a sexual way.

BTW thank you for replying and thank you for asking what I feel is a very relevant question... finally help is coming :bounce:

Back