Should BBC cuckold wife wear lingerie for hubby??

Should BBC cuckold wife wear lingerie for hubby because he paid for the lingerie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have been in BBC cuckold relationship for almost six years. There have been a lot of fun, excitements, thrills and satisfaction. But sometimes there are confusions and frustrations too. One of those confusions and frustration is whether I should wear my lingerie for my cuckold husband as he always asks to see me in my lingerie.

If the answer is yes then can someone please explain to me why I have to wear lingerie for hubby because I don't really bother to pleasure him and we hardly have sex these days anyway.

If the answer is no then how should I explain to hubby that even though he bought me all these lingerie but he can't see me wearing them anymore because I only wear lingerie for my black lovers? After all hubby is the one who buys me the lingerie. Thank you for any advice/opinion/guidance.

View attachment 1325290
It isn't because your husband bought your lingerie that you should let him see you wear it. It is because part of cuckolding him is letting him see you in the lingerie he bought you that he knows is to please the big black bull/master and not him. I am speaking from personal experience. If you would like to know my experience; please let me know. I am a white boy who had accepted the superiority of the black man.

I think you should just so he knows what he's not getting. My wife and I no longer have penetrative sex, but she loves to wear lingerie in front of me. It's part of the tease. She said it makes the denial more fun.

I have been in BBC cuckold relationship for almost six years. There have been a lot of fun, excitements, thrills and satisfaction. But sometimes there are confusions and frustrations too. One of those confusions and frustration is whether I should wear my lingerie for my cuckold husband as he always asks to see me in my lingerie.

If the answer is yes then can someone please explain to me why I have to wear lingerie for hubby because I don't really bother to pleasure him and we hardly have sex these days anyway.

If the answer is no then how should I explain to hubby that even though he bought me all these lingerie but he can't see me wearing them anymore because I only wear lingerie for my black lovers? After all hubby is the one who buys me the lingerie. Thank you for any advice/opinion/guidance.

View attachment 1325290

We are almost the opposite.
She wears some cute stuff for the BBC, but hubby gets the nice stuff and only hubby.
We both insist on respect for us as a couple or no play with that BBC being rude.

View attachment 1325290
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

He wants to and has tried, but when I let him he can't get hard. He has been experiencing erectile dysfunction ever since becoming a cuckold. It comes and goes and he sometimes gets hard watching me with other men or when he is sucking or getting fucked by another man, but on the few occasions I told him we could have sex he has been unable to perform. He finds it frustrating that he can get hard for certain occasions, but for regular straight sex he is unable to perform.

The height of the cuckold experience is having the cuckold's penis being completely useless. It provides pleasure to no one, so a cuckold erection is something that should be happily discouraged.

Back