Should BBC cuckold wife wear lingerie for hubby??

Should BBC cuckold wife wear lingerie for hubby because he paid for the lingerie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maria2281975

Female
Real Person
From
TX, US
I have been in BBC cuckold relationship for almost six years. There have been a lot of fun, excitements, thrills and satisfaction. But sometimes there are confusions and frustrations too. One of those confusions and frustration is whether I should wear my lingerie for my cuckold husband as he always asks to see me in my lingerie.

If the answer is yes then can someone please explain to me why I have to wear lingerie for hubby because I don't really bother to pleasure him and we hardly have sex these days anyway.

If the answer is no then how should I explain to hubby that even though he bought me all these lingerie but he can't see me wearing them anymore because I only wear lingerie for my black lovers? After all hubby is the one who buys me the lingerie. Thank you for any advice/opinion/guidance.

Lingerie For Black Lovers And Cuckold Husband.JPG

I am sure you knew their answer even before you posted this question.
It's up to you. Personally, not a Cuck yet.., I adore my wife and I would love to see her on nice clothes. When ******* not around and she walks around all dolled up she really gets my ******* flowing which leads to inevitable sex.

I am sure every lady will appreciate some attention even from that ugly toothless deckhand on Pirates of Caribbeans.

Your husband is still your husband. Remember your vows. You are married to him not the "lovers". I think if you are not willing to please him at all you both have a bigger issue at hand. This is supposed to be fun. If you don't care for him then why are you married. I love the comments from the fake wanna be cucks on here. They are not verified and are typically hiding this fetish from their partners (thats why they come here and give ridiculous advice). You can do whatever you and your husband wants because at the end of the day you and him make the rules. It's astonishing to think that a cuck has no say or no control. Ultimately the cuck has the most control because he willingly delegates control and authority to the bull. So in a healthy marriage or relationship remember where the control was. I think the cucks are brave and are the true Alpha. Just because they pass the power to another person does not mean they are any less of a person or less Alpha (they are just different but they delegated power to the bull). I think some people are in this lifestyle for the wrong reasons. If you don't love or care for your husband, cuck, bf or whatever then why are you with them in the first place haha. This is another question that doesn't really need to be asked because you as the wife already answered it.
Well, I thought I was laying the sarcasm pretty thick.

If it is lifestyle, than NO! Lifestyle is non-role play and real beliefs and actions, 24/7. If it is role play and part-time, I would assume probably yes. But those are case by case.

I am lifestyle and the believe is the wife/GF, (the female gendered) is the owner-ruler-superior person in the relationship of the two of us. She is addicted, loves and requires only the superior male which is black (or in other cases--whatever race he might be). She is solely pleased and acts upon her sexual urges with the other men, the black race, etc.

The white male, the cuck-is the slave-submissive mate-the sissy, etc., to the wife/gf. He has no say-so, none in what he will receive from her, it is not correct, sorry that is mine and the opinion of many in the lifestyle. If she flaunts, wears, strokes his dick, pees on him, exploits herself, etc., that is her choice and her decision as a perk and as a tease. If the hubby cuck is demanding or requesting what you ask, that is wrong, unless it is only role play like I stated.

If it is lifestyle, than NO! Lifestyle is non-role play and real beliefs and actions, 24/7. If it is role play and part-time, I would assume probably yes. But those are case by case.

I am lifestyle and the believe is the wife/GF, (the female gendered) is the owner-ruler-superior person in the relationship of the two of us. She is addicted, loves and requires only the superior male which is black (or in other cases--whatever race he might be). She is solely pleased and acts upon her sexual urges with the other men, the black race, etc.

The white male, the cuck-is the slave-submissive mate-the sissy, etc., to the wife/gf. He has no say-so, none in what he will receive from her, it is not correct, sorry that is mine and the opinion of many in the lifestyle. If she flaunts, wears, strokes his dick, pees on him, exploits herself, etc., that is her choice and her decision as a perk and as a tease. If the hubby cuck is demanding or requesting what you ask, that is wrong, unless it is only role play like I stated.
Then there is no reason to be married.

Then there is no reason to be married.
Marriage is not just for sex, fuck me---look at all the married couples that do not have sex and are supposed to be loyal to each other and believes each party is only having sex with the spouse, LOL, seriously.

If you are marrying a female to get into her panties and own her, you are on the worng fucking lifestyle/role play board my *******!

Marriage is not just for sex, fuck me---look at all the married couples that do not have sex and are supposed to be loyal to each other and believes each party is only having sex with the spouse, LOL, seriously.

If you are marrying a female to get into her panties and own her, you are on the worng fucking lifestyle/role play board my *******!
Nowhere in my post did I insinuate "ownership", secondly my post still stands that if it is something her husband desires, and does not put her husbands wishes into consideration thn she shouldn't be married. And lastly, I'm only on this board to laugh at you pussy-assed faggots who have to let someone else do your bidding.... *******.

Thank you for all the responses. I wanted to clarify two things if I may:

1) No, I really don't know the answer to the question and that was why I created this thread. Like most people here, I do have another life outside of the BBC cuckold lifestyle and I won't waste my time here for something that I already know. I genuinely wanted to hear from people who are more experience in the lifestyle.

2) After reading all the responses I realized one big disconnect. There is a huge difference between a role play fantasies vs a lifestyle. If it is a role play fantasies then yes I should wear lingerie for my husband. If it is a BBC cuckold lifestyle then no I shouldn't wear lingerie for my husband? Am I right? That would be my take away from this thread so far.

He buys all of my outfits for me to wear for Anthony so I let him see me in it to take pictures of me in them
Thank you and I really appreciate the response from a moderator. If you don't mind may I ask you a question. How long have you been in the lifestyle and do you still have sex with you husband or how often a year do you have sex with your husband and either way is it a frustrating thing for you and/or him? Sorry I realized it is more than one question..

Thank you and I really appreciate the response from a moderator. If you don't mind may I ask you a question. How long have you been in the lifestyle and do you still have sex with you husband or how often a year do you have sex with your husband and either way is it a frustrating thing for you and/or him? Sorry I realized it is more than one question..

Maria me and my wife do not have normal sex at all. Last time was over a year ago. We have been in the lifestyle for 2 years. The only sex we have together is her using a strap on on me. She has locked me in a chastity device for over a year.

Nowhere in my post did I insinuate "ownership", secondly my post still stands that if it is something her husband desires, and does not put her husbands wishes into consideration thn she shouldn't be married. And lastly, I'm only on this board to laugh at you pussy-assed faggots who have to let someone else do your bidding.... *******.
Sure you are! That is the way it usually starts!!!! LOL! Then when you ball sac becomes full of sperm and you lay back and close your eyes and jack it off--as you cum you suddenly get a vision of a black male fucking your wife/GF/Sister whatever you are into in your seemly straight sex life--then you start to fantasize. Then in a year or two youa re right back here with a handle something of the likes, 'Now BBC Addicted', etc. LOL.

Been blackened a little over 17 years now. As for sex with hubby it depends but not very often and when we do he has to wear his black strap-on I bought him.

Been blackened a little over 17 years now. As for sex with hubby it depends but not very often and when we do he has to wear his black strap-on I bought him.
Thank you so much for responding. With the black strap on, does it mean he doesn't get to penetrate you with his dick? He only gets to penetrate you with the strap on? Is he ok with that? Thanks again for sharing.

Thank you so much for responding. With the black strap on, does it mean he doesn't get to penetrate you with his dick? He only gets to penetrate you with the strap on? Is he ok with that? Thanks again for sharing.
That is the only way and he likes it because it makes him feel like he can actually fuck me like a man. He is very small and will cum as soon as he penetrates me if he's not wearing it.

Back