Shopping for hotwife and bull

you suggest and let me show it to her...there are several sizes for a dress so i am sure her size will be available.
You're not a fashionista, i dare say. It's not about finding a model for a dress or skirt that's hot for all Women and then selecting the appropriate size. Such clothes do not exist. Not every model looks hot in every size or for every body type. It is about finding an appropriate model for her body type and size. What looks hot on her might not look as good on another Woman with a different body. just sayin'

As far as this lifestyle is concerned, there's a rule of thumb... you'd like to find something that underlines and emphasizes her natural beauty; something that is revealing to some extent without being inappropriate for the events it is intended for; and something that allows for access to her most intimate body regions in case that will be needed. ;) jm2ct's

As a wannabe cuckold husband I would love to do my duty. Buy some sexy outfit togheter with her, prepare her and bring her over to her lover and see how she enjoy real good sex with him.
4de5fdb75af60b315b33e5615883c0e8.jpg
Such a hott lady! Thanks

You're not a fashionista, i dare say. It's not about finding a model for a dress or skirt that's hot for all Women and then selecting the appropriate size. Such clothes do not exist. Not every model looks hot in every size or for every body type. It is about finding an appropriate model for her body type and size. What looks hot on her might not look as good on another Woman with a different body. just sayin'

As far as this lifestyle is concerned, there's a rule of thumb... you'd like to find something that underlines and emphasizes her natural beauty; something that is revealing to some extent without being inappropriate for the events it is intended for; and something that allows for access to her most intimate body regions in case that will be needed. ;) jm2ct's
images.jpg

That is my cuck’s job. Make contacts and arrangements, provide new outfits and sex toys, provide hotel room and dinner. Kind of my own cuckold concierge. Letting him watch and clean up is his reward.

I still remember the fun times before the pandemic when my husband would drive us while my Bull and I played in the backseat and of course he would make sure to get the hotel room so that my Bull and I could enjoy each other and just like yours, his reward would be to clean once I was filled up. Such good times!! I miss them!!

Yes went into Victoria's secret, with our regular BBC and bought some hot lingerie, she even paraded in front of both of us and the assistant never said a word, went into ann summers just after and the look on the till woman's face as she heard my wife telling me to buy a cock cage as only BBC was fucking her tonight. in both shops i paid for the goods whilst mrs inked and the BBC were flirting big time

Back