Shopping for hotwife and bull

My wife took her bull shopping for lingerie once. They were in the store for an hour while I waited outside. She called me in to pay for everything. The clerk looked a little shocked when I came in and my wife said "my husband will pay for it" because my wife had been modeling everything for her bull and he had picked out what to buy. My wife laughed and held her fingers up making a "small dick" gesture and winked at the clerk.

Wives should get to shop for new lingerie but show it off only when their Black lover comes over.

As a wannabe cuckold husband I would love to do my duty. Buy some sexy outfit togheter with her, prepare her and bring her over to her lover and see how she enjoy real good sex with him.
4de5fdb75af60b315b33e5615883c0e8.jpg

Wives should get to shop for new lingerie but show it off only when their Black lover comes over.

Absolutely. We love a black man that knows how to dominate mentally as well as physically.

If I may suggest sir, if you want to give the cuck a special treat, make him shop for the lingerie for her on his own. Of course he doesn't get to see it until she is dressing for her bull. Some bills have told me they live this

Back