She's put an end to it before it even started.

CDNCuck

Male
From
Canada
Well, my wife has closed the door on the subject once and for all. Over dinner, she just said in very simple terms that as much as the idea of cuckolding excites me, she can't do it and if I love her, I'll respect her decision and not bring it up again.

Guess I'm back to being a wannabe lurker.

Your wife doesn't like the idea of being honest about cheating on you because her social standing is more important to her than indulging your desires. Females cheat just as much as males, and they have vastly more opportunities to do so, however the last thing any female wants is for anyone to ever figure out that she is a slut, so they lie about how many men they have been with, claim they are virgins, and all the rest to conceal from everyone publicly what they are really doing in private.

I can assure that is some "bad boy stud" came along your wifes panties would drop without hesitation because that is how she is wired no matter what she says to you, and after that random jackass fucked her in an alley she would come home and bake cookies like Suzie homemaker and never mention it to you because her social standing as a innocent Christian girl is far more important to her than anything else.

Well, my wife has closed the door on the subject once and for all. Over dinner, she just said in very simple terms that as much as the idea of cuckolding excites me, she can't do it and if I love her, I'll respect her decision and not bring it up again.

If you really want to be a cuck, accept her decision.

Wives most said words: I won’t do it.

A real cuck can’t even call himself a cuckold because her woman won’t allow it.

You can masturbate while asking her what she did to men before you, like I do.

Yeah, tell her you respect her decision but remind her that she can't prove to you that she doesn't think about, and masturbate to, big juicy black cocks. Then let her know you will jerk off to the idea of all the guys she can't prove she isn't lusting over.

OK I'm kidding. Respect her decision. But yeah let her know her mind is free to wander, and if she ever wants to humor you she can tell you about her fantasies. Nothing is final.

What the hell am I missing here? Your wife doesn't want to treat you like a cuck but instead wants you to be her one and only king of her domain? If that doesn't make you feel like the #1 beast in the universe then yeah, you may be doomed. Most guys would be thrilled to get that level of assurance from their queen.

Your wife doesn't like the idea of being honest about cheating on you because her social standing is more important to her than indulging your desires. Females cheat just as much as males, and they have vastly more opportunities to do so, however the last thing any female wants is for anyone to ever figure out that she is a slut, so they lie about how many men they have been with, claim they are virgins, and all the rest to conceal from everyone publicly what they are really doing in private.

I can assure that is some "bad boy stud" came along your wifes panties would drop without hesitation because that is how she is wired no matter what she says to you, and after that random jackass fucked her in an alley she would come home and bake cookies like Suzie homemaker and never mention it to you because her social standing as a innocent Christian girl is far more important to her than anything else.
A lot of assumptions there. In fantasy world maybe it's ok to say all that. In reality, there may be a few ladies here who take major offense to your comments.

There are a lot of women out there who have respect for marriage and their husbands to the point that no matter who crosses their paths they won't stray. One other thing that it might be is that she has respect for herself and has a higher regard for herself and body that she does not want to do it. Think of it in that light and realize that she does have control of her body and can say what happens to it.

I would never ******* anything onto my wife. I love her dearly. She's my Goddess. Always has been and always will be. I do respect her decision. I was just expressing to all of you how bummed out I am over her decision.

White Satin, I can assure you that there is basically a zero chance of her ever cheating on me. She's only ever been with two men. Her ex husband and myself.

My ex girlfriend and ex wife used to sleep with other men, so I can truly say that I am and always will be a cuckold. I can't be stripped of that title.

The first time I bought it up to my wife, Pam, I spent a week sleeping in the spare bedroom! I've written in detail about that experience elsewhere on this site if you're interested in pursuing it, so I'll not elaborate extensively on it here, suffice to say that the temperature around the house was Artic cold for weeks. It took me almost nine years to get from there to where she sucked and fucked her first ever BBC. I suggest that, if you're determined to succeed, you need to be patient, persuasive and consistent. In the final analysis it'll all boil down to being in the right place, at the right time, with the right guy! Not "if" but "when" that happens, it'll all be taken out of your hands and she'll get screwed like she's never been screwed before. In our situation, which we've also written extensively about elsewhere on this site, we were on a combined vacation/convention trip. I unexpectidily met an old university friend and roommate of mine at a pre-convention cocktail party! Edwin is black. I introduced him to Pam and they hit it off. The next night we went out to dinner together, did some club hopping and on the way back to out hotel suite Pam invited Edwin in for a nightcap which he enthusiastically accepted. Like they say, and as we've posted elsewhere on this site, the rest is history! Pam sucked her first BBC and rode it like a cowgirl! My beautiful wife, and I, I must admit, loved it!

P.S. That Avatar of ours! That's really and truly a pic of Pam's crotch taken just seconds before Edwin removed them and enjoyed its hidden delights. Evidence of just how horny Pam was at that time is clearly defined by that wet love juice stain right in the middle of her crotch!

You’ve gotta respect her wishes
But just remember it’s out there now and some women have a way of changing their minds
I had given up for almost a year then out of nowhere we met a guy at a bar and her interest peaked

A lot of assumptions there. In fantasy world maybe it's ok to say all that. In reality, there may be a few ladies here who take major offense to your comments.

It really doesn't matter if they are offended, it's how women are and they know it even if they wont admit it. Females have evolved to do certain things and so have males and all it takes is some basic research to find all of these things out.

It really doesn't matter if they are offended, it's how women are and they know it even if they wont admit it. Females have evolved to do certain things and so have males and all it takes is some basic research to find all of these things out.
Must be an exciting world you live in to have such trust in another.

I can't help but feel you didn't excercise enough patience while trying to persuade your wife. My wife and I have been discussing this for 8 years now and only now do I feel like she's ready to take the plunge. Unfortunately, living in a small Canadian town makes it difficult for us to take the next step.

I have seen, met n witnessed a few couple their marriage went down spiraling out of control, and they ended up in turmoil n finally are divorced.

You may NOT see clearly now, but she is a keeper. That’s the kind of a woman I like to meet n keep.

I suggest you keep your fantasy as a fantasy, and stop pushing her against her will.

Back