Shes in fl w her bull, and ive got the tiniest dick you ever seen.

Eric and Susan

Couple
From
MI, US
Well been a bit, but she went to g.l w her bull, and she's sissies me more, and my dick is 1.90 Inches hard, soft I'm the size of a baby. She's sent pics of him putting all 9 inches in her, it's great. She's shocked at how tiny we have gotten my dick. I've had at least 60 girls in the last few months say I've got the smallest dick they ever seen, then they started saying I've got a a baby's dick. She got a chart show Ing growth, I'm literally same size as a newborn, soft. She's trained me as a girl, n I suck alot of dick, esp black dick. I went to a guy I met online house after chatting a few days. She dressed me up skirt, thigh high white stockings,garter belt, pink boyshort, pumps, pink corset n bra, all shaved, wig w my hair done in it,and makeup. She said yr getting passable. I get there, he has me in panties,shoes,stockings,corset n bra. He pulls out a huge 10 inch, I swear I've not seen a small black dick, and I suck, kiss it, told me to call him daddy. Well he pulls out and cums in my face, hair,mouth, pulls me up, puts my ******* in my hand, pushes me into hall of his apt. Cum dripping off my face. I was humiliated, but loved it, 3 girls seen me n laughed, they thought I was female. Great experience. I've sucked many more, I usually do 2 to 5 a week. Some regular, some new. But I still like to encourage white girls to go black. I've had a few try. My gf says almost all white girls have thought bout it, I said I bet 75 percent of white men would love their gf or wife go black. I know Susan's going to be on the loose nxt week, so if yr in Detroit area..see how tiny ?

Attachments

• 20190227_223338.jpg
    20190227_223338.jpg
    535.3 KB · Views: 7
Back