She wants a bull

Fuck man it's obvious you can't fucking read.
Yes, I read and dismiss bullshit out of hand. It's you who doesn't understand basic English. I read what you have to say...processed it, laughed at it, because I determined every word of it's a crock of *******. Your profile was created in 2015. It's 2020. You were told "change your profile to couple, get some female pictures, and get verified". You said, "will do". I understand that as "a lie" to end the conversation and make yourself look good, not "oh I'm going to get my lady involved, have her pose nude, and follow the rules". Evidence? You've been here for 5 years now. If you were serious, you would have taken steps to be verified. You won't because you're a fraud, and public opinion seems to be swaying to my point of view, not yours. I intend to call out every post you make like this because your whack off fantasies are annoying.

sounds like someone who has no idea he's here. He's probably not even with her. Just some sick perv.
It's the same pattern. The have someone, but they haven't taken pics or the pics are of an elbow or some unrecognizable gender neutral body parts. Then they want to hear about your experiences asking for more pics from you or details so they can jerk off. Then when you finally ask to do some kid of offline chat or video chat- they disappear. Tired ass *******.
This guy has 70 posts on this site. No pics. All talking the same *******.

You'll like it even more when you get butt raped in prison.
🤦‍♂️ keyboard
It's the same pattern. The have someone, but they haven't taken pics or the pics are of an elbow or some unrecognizable gender neutral body parts. Then they want to hear about your experiences asking for more pics from you or details so they can jerk off. Then when you finally ask to do some kid of offline chat or video chat- they disappear. Tired ass *******.
This guy has 70 posts on this site. No pics. All talking the same *******.
I guess the bulls writing to me in private will be the only one to know.
Now go circle jerk somewhere else ladies

You said among other things...
(...)
She asked me to do this.
...which suggests that she knows you are writing here.

The easiest way to stop a useless debate here is to just GET VERIFIED as a couple! It's easy to do. You don't have to give out any personal identifiable info or show your faces. ;) Welcome and good luck with your search!

I'm not here to take up for the OP, as yes, he could be a single guy catfishing, but...

I'm a single guy, been here a couple years. I have always been honest about my situation, and my on-again, off-again FWB. We've been on again for a few months, and she is really interested in making it happen. She is sub, and shy, so I have posted an ad (not on here), with guys contacting me, then once she is OK with the particular guy, I will (and have) put the two in touch. So it can and does happen, sometimes.

any pics of her
Yes
I'm not here to take up for the OP, as yes, he could be a single guy catfishing, but...

I'm a single guy, been here a couple years. I have always been honest about my situation, and my on-again, off-again FWB. We've been on again for a few months, and she is really interested in making it happen. She is sub, and shy, so I have posted an ad (not on here), with guys contacting me, then once she is OK with the particular guy, I will (and have) put the two in touch. So it can and does happen, sometimes.
Thank you! Glad someone gets it

Back