She wants a bull

Dude, go piss on somebody else's tree. Idgaf about what you think you know.
I love how this asshole is butthurt that he got called out. He just DMed me asking what my problem is. I will repeat what I said in private. You, you are my problem. I am so sick of seeing people pretending to pimp out some girl. If she was interested, she's an adult and can come here, without your permission, without you posting. Let me add to it. I think you're just some dude wanking to how other people react to your girl. Your girl or pretend girl. You're the lowest form of life on earth. You should definitely ******* yourself.

I love how this asshole is butthurt that he got called out. He just DMed me asking what my problem is. I will repeat what I said in private. You, you are my problem. I am so sick of seeing people pretending to pimp out some girl. If she was interested, she's an adult and can come here, without your permission, without you posting. Let me add to it. I think you're just some dude wanking to how other people react to your girl. Your girl or pretend girl. You're the lowest form of life on earth. You should definitely ******* yourself.
Hahahahaha you can copy paste the convo. Captain america filtering the forum. Damn dude what a vigilante. You trying to get the moderator job? Keep it up you're probably almost there, will look amazing on your resume.
And the fact that you are wrong makes it even more amazing.

Hahahahaha you can copy paste the convo. Captain america filtering the forum. Damn dude what a vigilante. You trying to get the moderator job? Keep it up you're probably almost there, will look amazing on your resume.
And the fact that you are wrong makes it even more amazing.
Nope I don't work for free. It's my off time. You're a fake and a SIMP. You won't get jack *******. I do enjoy calling you out though and it seems the majority agree with me, not you. I suggest you take your bullshit somewhere else.

Nope I don't work for free. It's my off time. You're a fake and a SIMP. You won't get jack *******. I do enjoy calling you out though and it seems the majority agree with me, not you. I suggest you take your bullshit somewhere else.
Nah been here almost 5 years. Started with a secret interest that has now recently graduated to a search after many talks and roleplay.
So if you don't know or ask questions before going on high school girl level rant, just stfu or slack your training bra a little it will help you breath better.
I'm sure they pay by the hour at 7 eleven. Make sure you get paid for your time.

Nah been here almost 5 years. Started with a secret interest that has now recently graduated to a search after many talks and roleplay.
So if you don't know or ask questions before going on high school girl level rant, just stfu or slack your training bra a little it will help you breath better.
I'm sure they pay by the hour at 7 eleven. Make sure you get paid for your time.
then why aren't you a verified couple? Exactly. Fake as fuck. I get it, this is your whack off time, but at least come clean and admit it. You aren't offering jack fucking *******. No adult needs you to represent them, get fucked.

Give him a chance
Nah, I'm getting sick of this posts by some dude saying "she needs". Get bent motherfucker, you don't get to represent other people. If that person wants to come here, provided she's an adult, she can come here just like everyone else.

then why aren't you a verified couple? Exactly. Fake as fuck. I get it, this is your whack off time, but at least come clean and admit it. You aren't offering jack fucking *******. No adult needs you to represent them, get fucked.
Sadly the response to this question lies above but try to read slow. It will help

Back