She left my little dick

Jason, Hello, female here. I am very sorry to hear that. This is why hubby and I always agreed there would NEVER be any solo play. I mean, it isn't the ONLY reason, but obviously it is one of them. There are many reasons though. You cannot guarantee her safety when she is alone. Even if you THINK you know the person well, you never know if something will be taken too far, and you can't be there to help her. Second, if she develops feelings for him, and things get more emotional that you anticipate, how do you KNOW that the details she is giving you is ACTUALLY what happened? She could do WHATEVER with him, come home to you, and make up some story just to appease you. If something like that happens, the relationship is doomed anyway, but why even play with fire?
I know you love her and you are sad right now, but please trust that there is some plan for you. You WILL meet the right person and I trust you will not make the same mistakes again, whatever those mistakes were. I am not saying that what works for hubby and me is what will work for you too. I just mean that obviously there was SOMETHING amiss in your relationship that you weren't seeing. Good luck to you.

One thing is to accept that your ex is striving for the best sexually fulfilling alternative. The other (sad) part is, that she is willing to flush your relationship. As bulls are usually not that much interested into long-term relationships, this is also a bad deal for her. Sorry to hear that.

Back