She just finished working out, she now needs direction

Right you are ;) Tell me specifically what youโ€™d like to do ;) I only understand blunt directness๐Ÿ˜Ž
Blunt directness, eh? - Then take those emoticons i've painted @Beautybooty. literally. in. da. a$$. and pu$$y! That's my suggestion (/instruction!) for a good work-in training (of the pelvic floor) for your sexy a$$ and pu$$y during CoViD prevention lockdown and all the physical distancing that comes with it. :( - It'll prepare you well for what is to cum after lockdown will have been lifted. :p

You're welcome, no problem. Being helpful is always a pleasure for me. ;)

Blunt directness, eh? - Then take those emoticons i've painted @Beautybooty. literally. in. da. a$$. and pu$$y! That's my suggestion (/instruction!) for a good work-in training (of the pelvic floor) for your sexy a$$ and pu$$y during CoViD prevention lockdown and all the physical distancing that comes with it. :( - It'll prepare you well for what is to cum after lockdown will have been lifted. :p

You're welcome, no problem. Being helpful is always a pleasure for me. ;)

thank you so much :* so I need to shove up an eggplant and a cucumber AND a peach up my ass and pussy? But like how? ๐Ÿค” or at the same time? Iโ€™m confused๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜˜

thank you so much :* so I need to shove up an eggplant and a cucumber AND a peach up my ass and pussy? But like how? ๐Ÿค” or at the same time? Iโ€™m confused๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜˜
Too much of asking already. You gotta get that luscious mouth of yours ball-gagged with that peach. True, i didn't mention that. But isn't it obvious?! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ But, ya know, i'm not a brute... It is completely up to you on which of the other holes you use the rest of the veggies, and on which one ya start exercising - as long as you'll complete your training goals for this level. And - for the stretching lesson - that is to eventially have all of 'em inside you at the same time. ๐Ÿคฉ Repeat three times. And report when accomplished.
Muscle training will be next, i just mention so that you have a motivation and something to look forward to. ;)

Too much of asking already. You gotta get that luscious mouth of yours ball-gagged with that peach. True, i didn't mention that. But isn't it obvious?! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ But, ya know, i'm not a brute... It is completely up to you on which of the other holes you use the rest of the veggies, and on which one ya start exercising - as long as you'll complete your training goals for this level. And - for the stretching lesson - that is to eventially have all of 'em inside you at the same time. ๐Ÿคฉ Repeat three times. And report when accomplished.
Muscle training will be next, i just mention so that you have a motivation and something to look forward to. ;)
Uuuuuh gagging is a good one ๐Ÿ˜ but the peach skin is rough :p
Three sets, huh? Got it ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป Letโ€™s get some workout done ๐Ÿคช

I'd smoke that booty and pass you around to the homies, they better be no filled black balls and happy faces from the brothas or its your asshole .

Back