She can't feel your little penis after she has big black cock

Does a stretched out ruined pussy turn you on?

• Total voters

circus

tumblr_ow0zcamMJr1tdzdlxo2_400.gif
tumblr_ow0zcamMJr1tdzdlxo1_400.gif

poll

Last edited:

Their big black cocks are twice the size of your little 5 incher. Your tiny dick pales in comparison to their thick monster dicks. Their big black dicks put you to shame and you know you can't compete with them.

Your wife struggles to take their massive cocks. They stretch her out and ruin her pussy. Their huge cocks go deeper than you ever will and she loves it. They make her cum and give her better orgasms than you ever have.

You get their sloppy seconds and she can barely feel you inside her. Your little pink dick pokes in and out of her stretched pussy. She is unsatisfied with your penis and realizes she needs to keep fucking black guys to enjoy sex.

As humiliating as it is, it turns you on and you accept your place as her cuckold.

Damn, ain't this the truth. This is every real white cuckolds life

Their big black cocks are twice the size of your little 5 incher. Your tiny dick pales in comparison to their thick monster dicks. Their big black dicks put you to shame and you know you can't compete with them.

Your wife struggles to take their massive cocks. They stretch her out and ruin her pussy. Their huge cocks go deeper than you ever will and she loves it. They make her cum and give her better orgasms than you ever have.

You get their sloppy seconds and she can barely feel you inside her. Your little pink dick pokes in and out of her stretched pussy. She is unsatisfied with your penis and realizes she needs to keep fucking black guys to enjoy sex.

As humiliating as it is, it turns you on and you accept your place as her cuckold.
Beautiful..

Hi guys think u press a rod of salami into a creamy pudding afterwards u wanna change to a weene? Hope now all of u've understood that the weene find no more contact to the hole walls round of it. Also the Pudding registered not that any ve entered the Camino from the salami.
LG Sabine

I'm not small but not what you would say big either I am 7inches with girth of 3 and half inches and love feel it stretched out and silky/sloppy after Sammy has been fucked. its not always just after she has had a bigger/thicker cock, she had many bigger yes. but unlike its claimed by some, with her it might feel looser even when she tells me how it compared to mine in length and thickness, it has that super silky feeling and does seem not to grip me as it does without her being previously fucked
there are three lovers who she calls "Big Boys" and I can feel her a lot looser , especially one called Ged and he against the odds is NOT BLACK but Scottish skinny ginger haired lad who you would never dream was her type or possessed such a monster of a cock,
and he has to be the biggest ever she had (and shes had some sort of cock I promise you)
I love fucking her as I did last night after him, of course I love the teasing when she tells me "your not in are you" or "your not touching the sides" which we all love don't we ????
however more differently I cant actually feel this !!!!!!!!!!! its when she has been fucked by a much longer cock like Geds and despite not being able to feel with my cock, I know by playing with her during the after play how much more DEPTH its possible for her to take by using her favourite black toy how she can so easily accommodate the length in her

on a side note after 30 yrs of fucking her used cunt at my age I cant last more than 30 seconds inside her after I feel that exquisite silkiness of another mans cum as I slide in her

I'm sorry I know many say its gaping and hanging open after some cocks I personally have never found her "gaping" open when she comes home like some claim
there are pics on posts her with huge BBC toy she loves on here so I wont duplicate

It makes me cum harder if she allows me to fuck her used pussy after our BBC BULL fucks her first. She will tell me how much bigger and better his cock is when I am inside of her. She will humiliate me saying how much smaller my lil sissy clit is and say that she can barely feel me inside of her. It makes me cum so quickly to hear that.

When my crack is freshly boned n filled from our big boy Mike always lick out my scratch n his tiny weene get by doing this a little more hard than he always love to put his lilly between my doorsteps n when I tension my cunny muscles so that big boys seed is bubbling out between my snatch n Mikrs lilly he cums n drip all drops in the entrance of my snatch cause he's to short to enter my vagina.

Please. Any woman who has delivered a baby has been stretched far more than the biggest penis ever could. Nothing is permanent, though will maybe not ever again be extremely tight. Now sex right after might be very noticeable, but there is no such thing as being permanently ruined. OTOH, knowing the differences can change things a bit in preferences.

Back