She can't feel your little penis after she has big black cock

Does a stretched out ruined pussy turn you on?

• Total voters
Sometimes I used do my wife after she was cum filled and stretched out from her bull. Once after he left I slid in her and started thrusting and came within a minute. I was embarrassed when she tried to hide her giggles and she apologized. It was almost a year before I tried again. We both knew there was no comparison between me and her young black guy...

Sometimes I used do my wife after she was cum filled and stretched out from her bull. Once after he left I slid in her and started thrusting and came within a minute. I was embarrassed when she tried to hide her giggles and she apologized. It was almost a year before I tried again. We both knew there was no comparison between me and her young black guy...

Nothing feels better than slidding into a well fuck stretched out loose cum fill pussy!
NOTHING!

. Still important that you do this to reinforce BBC sexuality for your wife. Otherwise BBC will become a new norm for her and she will lose contact with the reality that most white men are not as big or as well equiped for satisfying sex

Nothing feels better than slidding into a well fuck stretched out loose cum fill pussy!
NOTHING!
I have to agree, for me its usually over very quickly, but that minute or so of fucking her loose used pussy is the most intense thing in the world. Trying to create some friction with even trying some circular thrusting and failing is amazing and then uncontrollably start ejaculating yourself, is just incredible. Laying there on top of her with your heart beating so hard its about to explode while she lays there giggling at your efforts and your soft cock still in her, for me gives me such rush yet feeling of contentment, its hard to explain. I do tell her once i've cum, laying there feels like floating in a pool of warm water. :)

. Still important that you do this to reinforce BBC sexuality for your wife. Otherwise BBC will become a new norm for her and she will lose contact with the reality that most white men are not as big or as well equiped for satisfying sex

We have a very loving relationship but frequent sex between us consists mainly of manual stimulation and oral sex.

I have to agree, for me its usually over very quickly, but that minute or so of fucking her loose used pussy is the most intense thing in the world. Trying to create some friction with even trying some circular thrusting and failing is amazing and then uncontrollably start ejaculating yourself, is just incredible. Laying there on top of her with your heart beating so hard its about to explode while she lays there giggling at your efforts and your soft cock still in her, for me gives me such rush yet feeling of contentment, its hard to explain. I do tell her once i've cum, laying there feels like floating in a pool of warm water. :)

well said you are a lucky cuck

I loved fucking my wives freshly black fucked, wet and stretched pussy. Of coarse she couldn't feel a thing as I fucked her with my undersized manhood, and couldn't wait for me to finish, and would tell me to hurry up and cum so she could shower. Her sloppy wet pussy felt so good I would cum in less than 5 minutes. That was before I was cut off completely and only got hand jobs

I loved fucking my wives freshly black fucked, wet and stretched pussy. Of coarse she couldn't feel a thing as I fucked her with my undersized manhood, and couldn't wait for me to finish, and would tell me to hurry up and cum so she could shower. Her sloppy wet pussy felt so good I would cum in less than 5 minutes. That was before I was cut off completely and only got hand jobs
The sometimes cruel eventuality for many white husbands whose wives now enjoy BBC. As you say , they soon tire of the fruitless activity of small white cocks in the stretched out caverns that are their vaginas following an extended sex session with their BBC lovers.

Obvious solution. Smaller cocks go first and big cocks go after. Smaller cocks help lubricate pussy for big cocks entering later. Smaller cocks are a tease then big cocks are the real deal and she has rolling orgasms that every slut wants and usually gets.
OR, little cocks get locked up and replaced with a strap on for foreplay before the main event. Why do you think you deserve anything??? I think your being spoiled and should really be reminded of your place as the cuckold. If you were a real man then she wouldnt need to suffer your shameful excuse for a cock and need other men to supply her a proper fucking that ypu can't supply.

Attachments

• 672_160.jpg
    672_160.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 24
OR, little cocks get locked up and replaced with a strap on for foreplay before the main event. Why do you think you deserve anything??? I think your being spoiled and should really be reminded of your place as the cuckold. If you were a real man then she wouldnt need to suffer your shameful excuse for a cock and need other men to supply her a proper fucking that ypu can't supply.
Unfortunate fact of life that mature womens vaginas are not as juicy as their younger sisters. They need lots of lubricant before taking large BBC into their pussy. Cucks can be helpful in lubricating the wives and by expanding the pussy with some preminary sex. This serves to further bond the cuck to this lifestyle and to BBC by giving him a useful and necessary function. While adding his cum does increase her lubrication , that is not necessary as he could be wearing a condom to catch the white mans semen and sperm. Some newcomer women need additional emotional support from their husbands before becoming BBCsluts for black men. During the transition period , initial sex with her husband helps to relax the wife. The usually short period of sex with the husband provides the "warm up" many new white wives need before the black man steps in to replace the husband for the period of sex.

Unfortunate fact of life that mature womens vaginas are not as juicy as their younger sisters. They need lots of lubricant before taking large BBC into their pussy. Cucks can be helpful in lubricating the wives and by expanding the pussy with some preminary sex. This serves to further bond the cuck to this lifestyle and to BBC by giving him a useful and necessary function. While adding his cum does increase her lubrication , that is not necessary as he could be wearing a condom to catch the white mans semen and sperm. Some newcomer women need additional emotional support from their husbands before becoming BBCsluts for black men. During the transition period , initial sex with her husband helps to relax the wife. The usually short period of sex with the husband provides the "warm up" many new white wives need before the black man steps in to replace the husband for the period of sex.[/QUOTE
Funny

This is so recognizable to me. My wife insist that I try to fuck her like a man mostly every time whe have sex. But after 1 or at most 2 minutes she can't feel me anymore and I realy have to take care not to cum to quick. Then she begg me to fuck her with her dildo and she have the most intence orgasms ever. After that she mostly let me put my dick in her open, wet and warm pussy, just like you I get uncontrollably but the most intence sloppy seconds. I love those sloppy seconds even more then the orgasms I had in the past.

This is so recognizable to me. My wife insist that I try to fuck her like a man mostly every time whe have sex. But after 1 or at most 2 minutes she can't feel me anymore and I realy have to take care not to cum to quick. Then she begg me to fuck her with her dildo and she have the most intence orgasms ever. After that she mostly let me put my dick in her open, wet and warm pussy, just like you I get uncontrollably but the most intence sloppy seconds. I love those sloppy seconds even more then the orgasms I had in the past.
I think what you guys are saying about getting loose sloppy seconds is the norm for cuck and his girl. I use the large bbc dildo on my wife and once she has cum I then try to put my little man sized clit in her. I don’t last long at all, a minute or two if I’m lucky. It’s gotten to the point where the wife has commented on my speed in ejaculation. She has taken notice of my prematureness. The loose creamy feeling makes me cum super fast. The cuckold fantasy takes over and I feel like I’m powerless to stop it

I think what you guys are saying about getting loose sloppy seconds is the norm for cuck and his girl. I use the large bbc dildo on my wife and once she has cum I then try to put my little man sized clit in her. I don’t last long at all, a minute or two if I’m lucky. It’s gotten to the point where the wife has commented on my speed in ejaculation. She has taken notice of my prematureness. The loose creamy feeling makes me cum super fast. The cuckold fantasy takes over and I feel like I’m powerless to stop it
Welcome to the club. :) Once your PE sets in as the norm, its almost impossible to reverse.

Back