She asks Which one?

My wife of 1.5 years and I were watching a show and a quartet of 4 were singing. 3 black men and 1 woman. Out of the blue she asks”which one do you think I would date?” I was turned on immediately. She has always she wants her man to be thicker than her. So I knew it wasn’t the 2 thin guys. I guessed the bigger guy and she said ye. She’s told me before she’s not attracted to black men but I asked anyways “are you attracted to black men”? She said no and I said I wouldn’t be mad. So just maybe it was a random thought about the big guy not that he was black. But there is hope. She does not know about my love of IR. I may just text her and tell her I was turned on by her comment and see where it goes. Thoughts?

If she is asking you which one she would date, I would think she most certainly would accept you saying you'd like to see her "date" a black guy

Why text? Tell her eye-to-eye. When you've been married for more than a year, you should also be able to have an honest conversation. jm2ct's w. ;)

Las night she asks me when I’m going out of town next for work. I say “why, so you can make plans with your boyfriend?” ...she’ says”I should make plans when you are here so you can get your sloppy seconds” ....she doesn’t have a boyfriend bt knows about my hotwife fantasy. I was too embarrassed to talk more. She has many white g from her past and I believe she would make my fantasy happen but I want her to be blacked. I’m debating telling her I want her to go thru with it and eventually tell her that she needs to be blacked.

Back