She agreed!!

So I finally had the talk with my Gf about trying bbc and she agreed! This was way easier than I thought it would be, Which kinda worries me some lol. But needless to say I’m extremely excited. She admitted that she is attracted to black guys as well and is definitely on board with the idea. Which I figured she did like black guys as most girls now a days do especially white girls or latinas, but it was so hot hearing it actually come out of her mouth.
Now that she has agreed, now what…?
I have a guy in mind but I’m afraid to bring him up to her since he’s someone we both know and that is local
I really don’t want the word getting out that we’re doing this kind of thing lol
Any advice?
Kudos! I am jealous lol

Be encouraging, be excited -- as it appears you are...but be upfront with her that you are anxious. After all, you've never done this before and as a couple anyway, you have not done this together. She's probably excited but anxious, too. You're happily going into this together and determined to enjoy it. Then deal wit what happens after it happens. As for whether/how to get your buddy into it, I like the suggestion about just inviting him over to hang out or watch a game or whatever. Then suggest to both how you think they'd be a hot couple together...and let it take off from there.

"Overture, curtains and lights, this is it, you hit the heights. And oh what heights you'll hit..on with the show this is it!!"🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Easy, do it. Invite him for drinks chill at home, stay longer than usual, have her come out sexy, he wont question it. Pm me if you wanna talk.
Hi you sexy and horny people

My big hello to all BBC lovers and aspirers

I am a mixed race BBC single highly educated respectful but still raunchy BBC bull based in Sydney City Australia

Its a privilege to join this esteemed exclusive group forum to BBC worship.
I have had a dozen experiences in Blacking out curious BBC aspiring woman 5 different races+ Cuckold couples+ and Queen of Spades and BBC worshippers. I make sure no body is BBC deprived.
I am more of a wide endowed and technique based BBC but still not a "dick."

There is only one life - so have a taste of experiencing every special thing and and glorify your existence forever.

Nothing in this known world is Supreme other than your experiences and aspirations

Would love to liberate you in your BBC ambitions

Lets discuss and explore

🤟🤘👋
Raunchystudd
KiK - Gmail - Hangouts
Sydney city Australia

Congratulations! You have what so many men dream of and never ever get to enjoy.
Talk with your friend. Be open with her about this and tell her you cant wait to see her loving every minute and say that you hope it is the best sex she has ever had and that you really look forward to loving her as a sexually free woman.
But.... give some thought about the keeping it quiet. If it becomes public knowledge would you still love her? If she's proud of her new found sexuality, then you should be proud of her too.
Good luck, i hope shes riding BBC on a regular real soon 😊

I wasn't jealous at all in fact I encouraged her to find a lover she did and they met fucked and she came home with a sore pussy, she left to be with him after about 4 fuck sessions, so be careful it's a slippery slope, and enjoy
Wow that's hot. Do you still think it was worth it? Anything you would have done differently to keep her as your hotwife?

So I finally had the talk with my Gf about trying bbc and she agreed! This was way easier than I thought it would be, Which kinda worries me some lol. But needless to say I’m extremely excited. She admitted that she is attracted to black guys as well and is definitely on board with the idea. Which I figured she did like black guys as most girls now a days do especially white girls or latinas, but it was so hot hearing it actually come out of her mouth.
Now that she has agreed, now what…?
I have a guy in mind but I’m afraid to bring him up to her since he’s someone we both know and that is local
I really don’t want the word getting out that we’re doing this kind of thing lol
Any advice?
Get someone from out of town

Back