She’s pregnant now.

Studcouplebbcx

Couple
Gold Member
So while I was gone a few weeks ago my gf and Malik got together and he ended up staying the night while I was out of town for my job.
She just told me a bit ago that she wanted him to cum in her Pusey as much as he could that night. He ended up shooting 5 loads in her pretty sweet pussy and turns out she was ovulating that day so she took a pregnancy test yesterday and it was positive, today we went to the OBGYN doctor to get more details to be sure and they told us it looks like it happened that night.. my gf who I’m engaged to is pregnant by a stud black college football player. I’m not sure how to handle this with family and friends yet. But she has already told her best friend. But we are actually both very excited to raise this beautiful baby as both of ours. Her bull wants to stay out completely which we understand and probably think Is best. I never ever would have thought this would have come so far...
she confessed to me today that she knew she was ovulating that day and wanted him to cum In her.
She is extremely attracted to him it’s crazy..
She told me today that she has been wanting him to cum in her every time lately so she could get pregnant.
I will be there for her every step of the way.
He fucks her several times a week I havnt fucked her in over 4 months since she’s been fucking him.

Attachments

• 76714B2B-79EA-4284-A9E7-5B84BA10520B.jpeg
    76714B2B-79EA-4284-A9E7-5B84BA10520B.jpeg
    123.3 KB · Views: 531
  • 00B1CBFC-C124-4E82-BE3F-3B54DB3EEEFB.jpeg
    00B1CBFC-C124-4E82-BE3F-3B54DB3EEEFB.jpeg
    129.7 KB · Views: 513
  • F2E6A0CD-9851-4222-AB41-BD3E5E709A1C.jpeg
    F2E6A0CD-9851-4222-AB41-BD3E5E709A1C.jpeg
    139.7 KB · Views: 455
  • B13BB9F7-62BE-47EA-8C45-B7D273A5A1C2.jpeg
    B13BB9F7-62BE-47EA-8C45-B7D273A5A1C2.jpeg
    225.7 KB · Views: 432
  • A99182D4-7C7B-4F6D-8F51-560A3AA07876.jpeg
    A99182D4-7C7B-4F6D-8F51-560A3AA07876.jpeg
    154.9 KB · Views: 430
  • 5ACFF2A8-550C-4B10-B568-4F67CC4180F4.jpeg
    5ACFF2A8-550C-4B10-B568-4F67CC4180F4.jpeg
    207.6 KB · Views: 448
  • DE528A41-6C1F-4F3D-ADFC-576CD65D1406.jpeg
    DE528A41-6C1F-4F3D-ADFC-576CD65D1406.jpeg
    147.1 KB · Views: 442
So while I was gone a few weeks ago my gf and Malik got together and he ended up staying the night while I was out of town for my job.
She just told me a bit ago that she wanted him to cum in her Pusey as much as he could that night. He ended up shooting 5 loads in her pretty sweet pussy and turns out she was ovulating that day so she took a pregnancy test yesterday and it was positive, today we went to the OBGYN doctor to get more details to be sure and they told us it looks like it happened that night.. my gf who I’m engaged to is pregnant by a stud black college football player. I’m not sure how to handle this with family and friends yet. But she has already told her best friend. But we are actually both very excited to raise this beautiful baby as both of ours. Her bull wants to stay out completely which we understand and probably think Is best. I never ever would have thought this would have come so far...
she confessed to me today that she knew she was ovulating that day and wanted him to cum In her.
She told me today that she has been wanting him to cum in her every time lately so she could get pregnant.
He fucks her several times a week I havnt fucked her in over 4 months since she’s been fucking him.
Congratulations

Wait until the novelty of it wears off and it dawns on you that you’re going to be paying for 18 years to raise another mans baby.
the novelty doesn't always wear off …. some give loving homes... hell just look around there people who cant or wont raise there own *******... all we can hope for is every baby had a loving home … it so much easier now than it was 27 years ago... I say it all in the bond between the parents and the love they show there ******* or ******* adopted,,, or ir ******* … all ******* are a true gift from god

Maybe her getting pregnant is what he wanted.
Yeah while in fantasy mode. In a year he will be changing his tune. It will be even worse for him when a breakup occurs and a judge tells him he is on the hook financially. Never make life altering decisions when your cock is hard.

Guess what ....you are probably never goin to fuck her ...ever again ,now. Get used to becoming increasingly humilated

Back